Lost Words Of a Castle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lucy waited until Shylo had left, the scythe returning to her. Her eyes going bright red as the scythe dripped with fresh vampire blood, she smiled evily and ran into the vampires. Slashing everyone of them in cold blood. Just waiting for more, that had hurt Shylo, she would kill all of them.

All were dead and Shylo colapsed in a heap on the porch out of breath and in alot of pain from their venom.

Lucy sighed, getting on her knees in front of the vampires, her scythe going back to dian=mond form on the bloody ground. She wanted to find Shylo but didnt know which direction he had gone to get out. she was tired, feeling like all teh energy had escaped her body. She glanced at the dead, split in half vampires, some mutilated till you couldnt tell them apart from hamburger meat. what had she done.

Shylo shuddered where he lay looking at the bite marks all up and down his arms. He closed his eyes and tried to get up to find Lucy.

Lucy felt the same itch to escape, the sound of cop cars made her bolt into the brush. Her hair getting caught on some branches. She pulled away, she wouldnt get caught, not with all the blood she had aquired killing the things that tried to kill Shylo. She ran home slambing and locking th door shut, all teh windows locking shut. She hid in her bathroom taking a nice hot bath.

Shylo sat in his house the cops forbidding him to leave even to serch for Midna who had not shown up yet.

Lucy had dressed in a simple long dress, it was light blue and complemented her well, flowing down to her knees. She slipped on some Converse that laced up to her knees as well. She had left the Scythe at home, she walked to find Shylo. but ended up getting sidetracked. He was lookign for someone wasnt he? She slowly walked in front of his house, looking the opposite direction of where he was. Clearly lost.

Shylo ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Young Midna had gone to sit at in her school playground, and didn't plan to come home.

Lucy had walked to teh school, she didnt know how she had gotten there but she saw a girl all alone. Walking to her slowly she bent down and looked at the girl "Are you okay? Are you lost?" she tried to be nice.

"I'm not lost." Midna smiled,"I just like it out here."

"Well thats good, I'm lost myself" Lucy smiled and sat on one of the swings, she swung herself lightly "I'm Lucy by the way" she smiled.

"Nice to meet you Midna" Lucy smile widened "So I take it you go to school here. Have you heared of the slasher?" Lucy asked. Of course the slasher was her, but who knew.

She nodded,"Shylo won't let me out f the house much because of him." She sighed.

"Its okay, I'm barely allowed to get out much either. The slasher has the whole town scared" Lucy looked down but her eyes widened "Midna! Shylo is looking all over for you, you have to go home, he's so worried" she said getting off the swingset.

Midna frowned."I don't want to go home yet though.'

Lucy thought, she had a few dollars "If I take you to Ice Cream, will you go home to Shylo" she walked towards Midna "Please, he's worried sick about you"

Lucy smiled "Lets go then" she did know that the Ice Cream parlor that Shylo had taken her to was close. She walked side by side with Midna, keeping a close eyes on her, to make sure that she didnt run. They had gotten to the parlor and Lucy ordered a Banana split like she had last time "Do you know what you want?" she asked Midna

Midna nodded,"chocolate." She said matter of factly.