Lost and Hurt

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Amey giggled and hugged Liam before looking to Violet.
"Sure. I guess we could eat." She said, watching his eyes. "Don't worry about your parents. I'm glad you never met mine..." She stopped at that.
Jake came up behind them almost immediately. "Okay, so we'll go change, right Violet, Amey?" He said, trying to change the subject.
Amey nodded. "Come on Vi!" she clung to Violet, her arms around her neck.
Violet stood up and nodded. "We'll do that, and we'll be back in about five minutes." she added to Liam, giving him a small smile before wrapping her own towel around her and going to change, Amey in tow.
Jake patted Liam on the back. "Thanks dude. I don't know if it was fate or coincidence, but you've definitely changed Violet and Amey. I owe you one."

He smiled as they left, and walked in, "Oh come on guys." He said throwing his hands in the air. "Come let's fix the table. So your friends can come eat with us." His mom said as she carried the plates, his dad came up and whisper "You need protection?", he looks back "What?" Laim said "You know condoms for you and miss hottie up their. She has her eye on you, ya know." He said chuckling "Dad, seriously? Come on man, no I don't need one. Besides we only just met and I hardly think I'm her type to begin with." He said as he set the plates "I don't know, Liam. She seems pretty interested. Ask your mom, she told me. Plus she looks at you the way your mom looked at me." He said as he winked and walked away. He sat their and shook his head and then thought about "Well....mayb...nah, I don't seem her type though." He shrugged and made the table and started bringing in the food. He stopped and looked at the table and smiled "Perfect." And walked over too the stairs, "It's ready, guys. Come and get it." He said loud enough.

Amey had pulled her clothes back on and came running down with Violet's jacket. "Liam! Hide me!" She said, running behind him laughing.

Violet came down, slower than Amey, her arms crossed over her blue t-shirt. "Amey, give me my jacket back."

Jake had followed her down. "Why? So you can be a ghost again?"

Violet sighed. "Please?" She said, putting her hands together and kneeling down to Amey's height.

Jake smiled. "Amey! Don't fall for it!"

He looked at Amey and Violet, and kneeled down and took the Jacket off of her, and looked at Violet and smiled "Plus you don't need it. No one else is he besides my parents and I." walked over and picked up Amey, "Also you look beautiful and amazing without it.." He said and walked with Amey in his arms. "You hungry, hun?"

Amey nodded. "Right!"

Violet just crossed her arms, not responding to anything, but she followed after.

Jake have Liam and thumbs up, refraining from laughing. He stood there a moment before waking up and patting Violet on the shoulder.

His parents were already sat and looked "Oh look at that, soo cute!" His mom said. He sat Amey down and sat next her, and grabbed her plate "Oh Violet, come sit next to me, will you darling." She said "Mom.." He said looking at her "What we need girl talk." She said he just rolled is eyes, "Is that enough, hun. Or do you want more?" He said smiling.

Amey thought for a moment. "That's okay." She said, smiling.

Violet glanced between his mom and Liam before sitting beside her hesitantly. A silent sigh running through her mind.

Jake looked surprised. "Violet? Girl talk? Wow. I'm amazed." He said jokingly, patting her on the back.

Jake just cause Violet to roll her eyes, trying not to look to annoyed.

He couldn't help but let a low laugh from his throat. "Their you go honey." He said as he set it on the plate, his dad was already eating "Damn dad. Hungry much?" He said and he chuckled "Your mom has had me on a diet with her but today I'm going nuts." His dad replied, his mom already got herself a plate so he grabbed Violets plate "Let me know when too stop." He said looking into get eyes and mouthed inaudible "I'm so sorry."

Amey smiled at Liam's dad. "You're funny!" She said, giggling.

Violet gave Liam a half-hearted shrug to show she was okay. After a moment or two she spoke. "That's good.. Thank you."

Jake had sat across the table beside where Liam would sit. He was busy focusing on Amey he forgot about Violet.

He stopped and sat it on the table and sat down and put some on his plate, Amey was eating which was cute her cheeks looked like chipmunk stuffing acorns in it's mouth. He looked at Liam. "Oh shoot, my bad bro. Want me to make you a plate?" He said as he stood up.

Jake shook his head. "I'm not hungry."

Amey nodded. "Jake never eats past 3:00." She said after she had swallowed the bite.

Violet nodded in agreement, taking smaller bites. "Thank you Liam, this is good."

He smiled at what they said "Thanks, guys. And you sure?" He said as he wiggled the plate and sat it down and ate with Amey and played with noodles, he grabbed a bit of sauce and put it on Ameys nose and laughed.

"Soo, what do think of our son? I can see the way you look at him." His mom said, as she put her hand on top of hers.

Violet shrugged a little. "He's nice, but I'm not going after him, if that's what you mean."

Amey giggled and poked Liam's cheek, leaving a little sauce there.

He giggled, "Oh really now?" He put another smug of sauce on her cheek

"Oohh, why not. I'm sure that's what you think but what does your heart tell you? I looked at his father the same way as you are right now." She said looking at his father, "You'd be surprised at a lot. He can make you happy and change your life. You should try it out. Follow your heat, not your mind, be happy." She said as she took a bite.

Amey giggled and leaned over on Liam, putting little fingerprints on his cheek.

Violet shook her head. "Happiness isn't what I look for myself. Only for my little sister." She said, taking a small bite. It was true, since her parents died that's all she cared about, her little sister. "When she's happy, I'm happy." She said when she swallowed.

He laughs with Amey and looks at Violet, and smiles.

His mom looked at her and nodded her head "But what if they want you happy in order for them to be happy." She sais looked at Liam and Amey, "Picture you as happy as Amey, with him." She said

Violet paused, thinking for a moment. "All I see is a fuzzy picture."

Amey had finished her plate and was drawing pictures in the sauce, giggling as she drew a flower. "Liam! Lookey!"

Jake, who had been listening to Violet, bit his lip to hold back a smile. He couldn't believe Violet just said a fuzzy picture.

He looked at at Amey and smiled but it disappeared as he heard what Violet said and looked at her into her eyes. He looked at Jake and nodded and tried to smile and got up with his plate "Anyone done, I'm about to put it up and do the dishes." Said trying not to look at Violet.

His mother looked at her "Hmmm...Nah sweetie, I'm done, that was very good." She said smiling at him.

Amey held up her plate. "Here you gow!" She said, smiling.

Violet just pushed her empty on away a little and stared at the empty spot on the table.

Jake watched her a little longer before getting up too. "I'll help you, Liam." He said, pushing his chair back under the table.

He looked at Liam and nodded, gee grabbed the plates and walked onto the kitchen and started buying then in the sink..."Thanks for helping.." He said to Jake, as he turned on the water and walked back into the dining room, and walked near Violet and reached over and grabbed some things and left before she could speak...before anyone could, he posted Amey and kissed her on the cheek, "Want some Chocolate Cake?" He said and looked at his mom and dad, "Yall want some?" He said then looked at Violet for a moment and then left. He walked into the kitchen and set the stuff on the counters and closed his eyes and sighed. He couldn't believe what he heard on what she said. He thought he was making her happy too which was wrong, he only made Jake and Amey happy...not Violet..Violets heat was too cold to warm up. "It's been drowning in Darkness for way to long." He said to himself as he walked back into the dining room and grabbed the rest of the stuff and back out. His mom looked at Violet "I believe he heard you...." She said as she got up and walked outside and lit a cigarette and his dad just say their "She's right, ya'know, about happiness...you should give it a try." He said as he got up and walked toward Amey and picked her up, "Lets get some Chocolate Cake, shall we?" He said smiling and poking Amey's stomach.