Lost and Hurt

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Amey giggled and nodded.
Jake chuckled. "Just don't scare her too bad."
Violet watched as Liam got out. What is he up too.. She gave a small kick and ended up a little away from the wall. A loud noise echoed in the water and she spun around, her head coming out of the water and she was catching her breath. "L-Liam! That wasn't n-nice!" She stuttered, pushing her hair out of her eyes.
Amey was laughing so much she fell underwater.
Jake reached over, pulling Amey back out.
Amey coughed a little, but was still laughing.
Violet rolled her eyes. "It's not that funny!"

"Oh poor Violet, someone need to call the waaaambulance?" He said joking, he picked Amey up, "You were going to scare poor little Amey over here so I thought I'd help out." He said splashing a bit of water at her, "Sorry, if I scared you too bad." He said gently and ducked underwater and sunk to the bottom, and closed his eyes and meditated for a bit.

Violet rolled her eyes. "If you say so."
Amey looked at Liam and started giggling again. "Vi is going to get youw! You better watch owt!"
Jake nodded, his eyes wide with laughter as he glanced between the thinking Violet and the joking Liam.
Violet backed up to the wall and went under the same time as Liam. She'd gotten good at holding her breath, she did it any time she felt like crying, but underwater is easy to hold her breath. She watched him with careful eyes, glancing between Amey and Jake. Let's see..

His scars glittered in the sky, you could see the clear as day, his bar code showed as well. He was meditating , getting a clear thought on things, remember how they met and how happy he is and how happy they are. He smiled, still his eyes closed.

Violet swam around him a little, still thinking.
Jake watched carefully, pulling Amey a little away. "This is going to be funny." He said.
Amey nodded, kicking the water playfully.
Violet came up, taking a deep breath before diving under again. She whispered in his ear, talking underwater. "L-liam..watch out." She blew a bunch of water in his face and backed up, and idea in her head.

As she blew water in his face he grabbed her by her feet and swam back up with her and sat her on his shoulder and tossed her 5 feet in the air and she hit the water and went under with her, and looked at her and winked and chuckled.

Violet had expected something like this, so she went limp, not moving at all. She took a breath right before she hit the water and held it. Let's see now..
Jake watched Violet for a moment, chuckling, but then stopped, looking between her and Liam.
Amey watched Violet and Liam, smiling. When Violet didn't move though, she paddled over and pushed her a little. "Vi? VI!"
Violet inhaled a little water through her mouth when she was pushed, but kept from coughing. They know..haha..

She wasn't moving, memories shot in his head "No.." He thought "Vi? Vi!" He said as he swam like a lifeguard would to save someone they really cared, "Please, no...Vi!" He said as he got close to her and grabbed her to lift her up. "Violet.."

Violet spluttered a little but didn't move other than that.
Amey poked Liam's face. "Liam..can I ask somefing?"
Jake swam over behind Liam, burying his face in the water to hide a smirk.
Violet tried to take a breath, but started coughing instead, forgetting she had water in her mouth.

"Hold on sweetie." He said almost in tears, hesitating to touch Violet, "Please, not like her..." He said under his breathe tears showing in his eyes, he reached for Violet and lifted her up "Violet?"

Violet reached over and hugged Liam. "Now now, don't cry. Did I scare you?" She whispered in his ear.
Amey nodded. "Vi is joking Liam.." she paused as she noticed Violet's face. "I think.."
Jake chuckled, coming out of the water behind him. "I told you she was going to get you, du.." He broke off, looking at Violet. "What's wrong."
She just shook her head. "Choking wasn't what I wanted." she said, her voice still a whisper. "That was unexpected. It's fine."

He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly "I-I thought..." He stopped and closed his eyes and held her in his arms, his heart beating with hers in a rhythm, which never happened to him for a long time "Yall got me..." He said chuckling a bit with tears in his face and shuffled Ameys head.

Violet smiled. "Well, they did tell you I would get you." she said. "I'm sorry I scared you so bad though."
Amey nodded. "Usually the people just left her there." She said as if there was nothing wrong with it.
Jake facepalmed. "Amey, that's not something to say."
"Oops.." She said, covering her mouth.
Violet laughed. "It's okay." She pulled Amey into the hug.

Held her and Amey together, he heard a door bell ring "Damn that's my parents." He said letting them go and patted Ameys head messing up her hair, he got out of the pool and started walking to the door and opened "Hey guys" he said as his parents came in and gave him a hug "Liam! Oh how nice to see you." His mom said giving him a big hug along with his dad.

Amey ducked behind Violet. "P-parents..grr.." she whispered.
Violet smiled and pulled Amey around.
Jake just watched Liam and his parents, ignoring Violet and Amey.
Amey sniffled a little.
Violet whispered something in her ear.
Amey brightened a little. "Really?"
Violet nodded.

"Oh it smells really good in here...oh your wet honey what have you been doing? Playing in the pool by yourself?" His mom said and looked at the kitchen, "Well I wouldn't say by myself though.." He said looking back toward the pool area. His dead looked at him and then his mom "Company?" He said, his mom got excited "ohohoho I love more guest, more things to embarrass you with." She said smiling and giggling. He knew she'd say that, "So where are they?" He said with a smile. Liam walked a head and showed them to the pool, where, Jake, Violet and Amey are, is mom saw Amey and Violet, "Oh that girl is so beautiful, way to go Liam." She said to him "Mooom!" He replied back, "She's right, son. She's hot." His dad added, Liam just lowered his head face palmed himself and shook it. "Mom and dad, this his Violet, her sister Amey and brother Jake...guys these are my crazy parents.." He said as be mouthed "Please help me." To them.

Amey hid behind Violet.
Violet watched his parents, hiding a small blush and wishing she had her hood again.
Jake was the first to react. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Liam's parents." He said, smiling.
Amey watched Jake as if he just wrestled a shark, ignoring Violet.
Violet was busy trying to calm Amey, surprised by her sudden actions of trying to hide. "Hey..It's okay."
Amey finally calmed down and waved, smiling a little now that she was calm.
Violet held Amey close and was rubbing her shoulder gently. "Hi." she said simply.

"Ohhhh isn't she just adorable!" She said as she was walking toward Amey "Mom no, ma...her she goes again.." He said looking at his dad "Oh your so cute! Look at your chubby cheeks!!" She said giving her a hug and squeezing her cheeks, and got up and shook Violets hand and winked at her "Your in perfect hands, trust me." She said and walked away before she could say anything and shook Jakes hand and walked back to Liam, "She's a keeper, hun." She said and winked and his mom and dad walked in the house, he just stood their "Guys....can yall please kill me now?" He said and turned around, "Yall can stay out here if yall want but if yall do get prepared because she's gonna embarrass the hell out of me." He said as he walked inside.

Amey stood, frozen to her spot as the two left.
Violet picked Amey up and whispered something in her ear which made her brighten up a little.
Jake just smiled. "Our mom and dad used to do the same thing to me." He told Liam, playfully punching him in the shoulder. "I know how it is."
Violet picked up Amey's towel and wrapped it around Amey, holding her up and fixing her hair so it was braided behind her head. "How does this look?" She asked Liam, showing him Amey's hair. She wasn't much of a stylist, but Amey's hair was soft and easy to work with. "She likes you opinion better than mine."
Amey nodded, smiling.

He kneeled down at her "You look beautiful." He said as he kissed her on the cheek and looked at Violet "Your pretty good at that." He said as he looked at them "Yall hungry or do yall want to eat later?" He asked them and saw his parents raiding the kitchen. And sighed with his eyes closed "God, help me.." He mumbled to himself.