Lost and Hurt

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Amey giggled and put the backpack on her back. Perfect fit.
Jake laughed a little, but stopped as he looked over to Violet.
Amey started to look at Jake, but Violet's sudden movement made her grab Liam's hand.
Violet stood up, stepping out of the booth and starting out the door. She lifted up three fingers and made a K in sign language as she left.
Jake sighed and turned back to Amey and Liam. "Leave her, she's just a bit stressed out, something spooked her." He said.
Amey nodded, clinging on to Liam's arm. "She's afraid of the government..they tried to split us apart..and so she stays in the shadows and watches us.." She stopped after a moment and started laughing. "Vi Vi is a ghost!" She said, jumping up and down.
Jake smiled, having given Amey the idea himself when Violet had left and not come back for a whole hour. "She'll be fine, just give her five minutes."

When he told him that, he couldn't help but touch his head and flashbacks happened "Yeah...I understand that completely.." He said, he wanted to go after her but that would seem weird so he didn't. He wondered what spooked her, 'She must've seen the bar codes.' He thought, "So what's her sorry?" He asked "She always has that hood over her face." He said, he already knew the answer but wanted learn more.

Jake looked at Liam for a little bit before patting the seat beside him. "It's a story all right."
Amey nodded at pulled Liam into the seat, sitting on the end of the seat and leaning against him.
Jake started the story. "Three..umm, well, three days ago our parents died in a car crash..and, the government tried putting Amey and her in and orphanage, but she refused, saying I was 20 and she had the house, so we could live together. It was all settled the day after our parents died. That was day 1. Day 2, there were people tailing us everywhere, trying to find mom's locket, which mom didn't have. Violet refused to answer..and..well, they started kicking her around." He paused for a moment, glancing at Amey to make sure she was okay.
Amey just nodded while Jake spoke.
"Day 3, yesterday, we mostly stayed at home, Violet kept herself in her room..." He strayed off for a moment. "I have to tell, she has our mom's necklace, and she keeps it hidden around her neck. It's all we have left of them." He blurted out. He eyed the door nervously for a moment. "I'm afraid I'm losing her..she's becoming so distant.."
Amey interrupted. "She keeps her hood up because she's hiding her scars. She has cuts on the back of her neck." She said.
Jake had apparently not known this, because he was speechless.
Just then, Violet walked back in. She slid into the seat across the table and dropped her head in her arms. Several people followed her and one of them grabbed her arm.
Jake cleared his throat. "Excuse me? We're in company." He said, motioning to Liam.
The man glared at him before whispering to Violet. "I know you have it, and I know you were there." Then he left.
Violet shook her head when Jake touched her arm. She pulled back.
Amey sighed. "Vi..It's okay..they're gone."
Jake rubbed his eyes, looking suddenly worn out. "I'm sorry Liam, we're not the best people to be around." He said, watching his Violet.
Amey bolted out of the started hopping up and down, pointing at the door.

Liam, looked at the man grabbing Violets arms "Hey! Let her go!" He said as he smashed the ice cream glass across his head, he tumbled to the ground, the others charged at her going for Violet, he jumped in front of her fighting the guy, he knocked him out and left only one, "You have on chance! You either leave these people alone or I swear to god, I will have your head as my trophy, so help me god! You ever come near this family again, I Will Kill You!" He said as he picked one of his friends and chunked the guy at him. The got up and ran and ran, Liam was pissed, the way that guy tou,hed Violet that way set him off, he turned and looked at them, "Oh....I'm sorry...I didn't...I just...I didn't like the fact on how they treat yall, and you Violet...need to stay strong for your lil sister she needs you..." He said and walked over to her and grabbed her hand softly and held it "...Jake needs you too, stay strong for them and your parents, please. And you Amey, my little princess, when you ever feel sad, just remember who gave you those, ok?" He said and gave her a kiss on the cheek and got up and shook Jakes hand "Take care of them and stuck up for yourselves, sorry didn't mean to scare yall if I did." He said and started walking the other way. Shaking his head "Good job idiot."

Jake jumped up as Liam started to walk away. "Ho ho ho, hell no. You're staying right here!" He was smiling, his eyes sparkling with admiration.
Amey was standing there, her hands over her mouth as she stared at Liam.
Violet had looked up, a cut across her right cheek, but she was too busy scanning Liam.
Jake spoke again. "You act a lot like our dad!"
Amey nodded, still speechless.
Violet pulled her hood back, but didn't say a word. Her back was to the wall.

Liam stopped and looked back "Yall serious?" He said looking at Jake, usually when people would see that, they'd call him a freak, and they would run but not them. He chuckled when he said that he was just like his dad, "Yall sure, yall want me to stay?" He said as he saw Amey and saw her facial expression on what just happened "You ok, honey?" As he was walking toward her "Do you want me to stay too?" He said as he kneeled down to her. He looked at Violet, her hood was off, she was very beautiful, she had a cut on her cheek which made it look cool. He looked back at Amey "So what do you say?"

Jake nodded. "No, I'm joking around." He said sarcastically.
Amey nodded, pulling her hands down and smile. She ran up to Liam and hugged him. "Did you know my daddy!?"
Violet realized she was bleeding and pulled a bandage from her pocket, slipping it across the cut. She didn't move, just watched Liam and her siblings.
Jake pat Liam on the back. "You aren't going anywhere so soon, 'cause you're the first person we've met who didn't immediately go after Violet, and who can calm Amey."
Amey nodded slowly. "Yay! You're funny!" She giggled.
Violet glanced out the window, one of the guys just ran off. "They're reporting." she mumbled, standing up and addressing Liam. "They're going to be after you now.."

He looked at Violet when she told her that "Let them...I'm not going to back down.." He said looking into her eyes, "I won't let them take yall away..." He finished and picked up Amey. He had a dark secret, something only his 'parents' new about, that bar code on his head held a past that can't be undone.. "Look at your beautiful smile, don't you think that Violet should smile a bit more?" He said jokingly. He looked at Jake, "Come, follow me. Yall can stay at my place for a bit, it's just up the road here." He said, he had a huge huge house, something "Like the government would have, but so did he, people usually just admire it and stuff but they don't stay more then a day but they would have too..he needed to keep them safe, he looked at the time, :3:45: his 'Parents' was going to be over soon. "I'll fix something to eat."

Amey nodded. "She should. Do ghosts usually smile?"
Jake thought this was funny and he held back a chuckle.
Amey brightened more at the thought of spending more time with him. "Yay!" She giggled.
Jake shrugged. "As long as Amey's safe, I'll go."
Violet didn't answer verbally, she was still looking out the window, but she just shrugged.
Amey started to recite lyrics from a song she'd made. "New day, new sun, new time, but today is different.." She looked over to Violet.
"We'll find someone new, and start a better life." She said quietly.
Amey laid her head on Liam's shoulder.
Jake looked between Violet and Amey, clearly confused.
Amey giggled. "I wrote that."
"When?" Jake asked, putting an arm around Violet to tear her gaze from the window. "Calm down." He whispered.
Amey smiled. "Yesterday."
Violet nodded, pulling her hood over her the back of her head, but not hiding her face.

He looked at them an laughed when they were singing, "Whoa, Violet sings?" He said chuckled, they were almost to his house, a beautiful 3 story house, "Well, this is it, my baby." He said as he walked to the scanner and his eye to it, "Scanning, verified complete, welcome back Liam. You have mail and your parents are coming soon." The com said as he started walking, he opened his door and set Amey down, "Well, welcome home!" He said as his dogs amd 3 fat ass cats came running down, they saw Amey and tackled her and started licking her. "Hey! Hey! Well...too late now, she's a goner guys.." He said chuckling.

Amey was giggling, petting the animals happily. "Pretty kitties and puppies!" She said happily.
Jake glanced between the pile of Amey and pets and Liam. "Dude, you probably shouldn't feed them so much." He said jokingly, watching Amey play with them.
Violet chuckled as Amey was tackled. She knelt down and cuddled one of the dogs, petting it gently between the ears.

He chuckled, "I try not too. My cat Squishy, feeds itself and Meaty, the one Violet is petting eats everything. They all are fat butts." He said trying not to cuss in front of Amey, he looked at Violet, and smiled, "You know that's the first time I've seen you smile.." He said to her and started walking, he whistled for his pets and they hopped up and chased him "Who's hungry?" He said as he went towards his kitchen. His house was huge, really huge. "I'm making spaghetti." He added.

Amey watched the animals go before tackling Violet while she was distracted. "Spaghetti! Yayz!"
Violet looked up at Liam. "And that means?" She glanced at Jake, who was watching Amey and grinning. Then, she was tackled.
Jake pat Liam on the back as he started off before going to referee the match.
Amey was sitting on Violet's back, laughing.
Violet reached over her back and pulled Amey away, rolling over until Amey was pinned with one knee. "Haha." She said, her hood had fallen off in the process.
"No Fair!" Amey giggled, pulling on Violet's jacket to get her to move. "Vi!"
Jake shrugged. "Violet wins."
Amey pouted. "No fair!" She reached up, trying to grab Violet's collar. "Grrr.."
Violet moved off of Amey.
Jake grabbed Amey's shoulders so she wouldn't attack.

He couldn't help but laugh, "Alright, I got a pool outside if anyone wants to swim! And they also love to swim as well! I got suits in a spare room, for whenever had a a family party last year so yall are most welcome." He said smiling, calling his pets "Fatasses come'on! Come and eat" he said as he set the bowls of food on the floor and saw Violets hood fall off again, he liked it with her hood down, but he knew she was about to put it back on, he tried to look away but her beauty caught his attention, he finally looked away before she saw and she probably did, "Not fit for one man, so don't even think of it, plus you don't seem her type..." He thought to himself.

Amey jumped up. "Swim!" She grabbed Violet's arm. "Come on Vi!"
Violet rolled her eyes but followed, giving Liam a sarcastic 'great, now look what you did' look.
Jake chuckled and shook his head, standing up and following, but not entering the room.

He smiled as they went up stairs and shrugged when Violet gave him a look and turned around and went into the kitchen. He closed his eyes and shook his head knowing the fact that they didn't know who he really was, what he use to bee along time ago. He didn't know what they would say or react. His parents shoot him a txt, they were on their way. "Great." He said exhaling, he knew if they saw a girl in his house they were going to embarrass him very badly, embarrassing things that'll make turn very red. Good help him, if they did. He started cooking, and getting things ready, but Violet was on his mind, he wondered what it would be like if she was happy again, so he was going to do his best on doing that. But he had to tell them his past in order for them all to be happy...but how would that turn out..time will only tell.

Amey came down in a purple two piece, giggling.
Jake Amey her over his shoulder in green shorts.
Violet was behind them in a dark blue one piece, a towel wrapped around her. She still wore the necklace, held tightly in her hand. She followed Jake everywhere he went.
"Dude, you gonna join us when you finish?" He asked, standing in the door.

"Yes sir, I am." He said with a smile, "I'll be almost done soon, just got to mix it then, I'll be out their." He said as he turn to look at Jake, and began cooking some more "Go on, have fun, get wet before I throw you, again but in the pool." He said as he laughed.

He was finishing up, he set the burner on the lowest setting and walked upstairs and put on his swim shorts, black with a splatter of red on it, that had symbolic lettering on it, he took his shirt off, which revealed scars and some tattooes, he walled downstairs with a towel over him and walked outside. They were playing, he turned around and took of the towl, revealing his torso, he was really built, his muscles showed, everything did. He jumped in the pool and swam under, and saw Amey and swooped her up "Bwahahaha!" He said as he grabbef her and tickled her.

Jake nodded and headed out.
-when Liam came out-
Amey squealed, giggling. "Liam! You scared me!" She spluttered, she was laughing.
Jake smiled. "Hey! No playing sharks without inviting us!" He said, swimming around Liam and Amey.
Violet was underwater, watching them carefully. She had planned on scaring Amey herself, but she had an idea.

He set her back down and whispered in Amey's ear "Your sister is hiding underwater and I want you to stay while I get out and run to the other side and scare her. Ok?" He said as he got up and silently but fast walked to the other side he waited for a bit, just a tiny bit before sticking his head in the end she was and yelled "HEYYYH VIOLET!!" And dove back in and stood underwater, he looked into hear eyes, and saw the locket around her neck, he just smiled and turned around, his hair floated around to the point you can see the bar codes on the back of his head. He swooped up toward Amey, "I believe I officially scared your sister."