Lost and Hurt

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Violet froze, searching his eyes for several minutes before relaxing, her head falling forwards against him. "S-sorry.." she said quietly, nodding slightly. "I-I trust you...but..." She closed her eyes, a stray tear falling across her cheek. She sighed softly. "Th-this.." she pulled a small microchip from her pocket, holding it tightly in her hand, but letting him see it. She wouldn't let him take it. "My parent's device...they..they w-wanted it.." She didn't look at him. "Mom..and dad gave it to Amey. They didn't think the gov would suspect Katie..but..they went straight for her.." She bit her lip. "I wasn't going..I couldn't let them..I took it."

His eyes widened as he saw the chip. He knew exactly what it was, he saw that very sane chip when her parents and his worked on, it was the very thing his dad made for him as well. He pulled a neckless from his shirt and opened it and pulled out the same chip "Your dad...gave me the same one, just right before he died..." He said as he koiked into her eyes.

Violet looked back down. "Oh." She put the chip back in her pocket. "Then you know the weapon it makes?" She asked quietly, not looking back up. she knew exactly what was on the chips when both blueprints where uploaded to a computer. She didn't know who had gotten the second chip, but she did now. She closed her eyes. "I'm sorry Liam. About everything." She sighed. "I should have left Amey and Jake..they wouldn't be in so much danger." She looked back up, a spark of anger and determination in her eyes. "They'll come again..with more."

He grabbed her, "No no, they won't. And even if the do, I have people that can stop them. My people and I will go to war with them and they will perish in the fires that theyvwill stand in. I will not let anything happen to you. I promise." He said as he pulled her in and kissed her and set his.hand on her cheek "I promise, Violet." He sid once more.

Violet paused, the spark in her eyes dying a little. She nodded slightly as he spoke, but when he pulled her into the kiss she about fell, catching herself by locking her knees and she closed her eyes, letting her head fall to his shoulder when he broke the kiss. She nodded faintly, hugging him. She knew he'd take care of them..and she'd make sure it didn't cost him his life..because..Maybe I do like him.. She thought to herself, the thought causing her to turn pink just a hint. "Should we get the others?" She asked quietly, almost a soft whisper.

He nodded "Yes I believe we should." He said as he held his hand out as he stepped on the step of the stairs. "Ready?"

She nodded, taking his hand and smiling faintly.
Jake ran his hand over Amey's back, rubbing it softly.
Amey had fallen asleep and her head rested on Jake's shoulder, her arms curled in front of her.
Jake held her protectively in his lap, smiling softly as she slept.