Lost and Hurt

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
((Probably...haha))

Amey squealed and started laughing, holding Liam's head away from her with all her might. "Nooo! I down't taste good!"
Jake looked to where Amey had disappeared and started chuckling, following after quietly. He snuck around the corner and grabbed Liam's shoulder. "HAHA! Caught you in the act!"
"W-w-what act?" Amey mumbled between laughs.
Jake faltered.
Violet came up behind him. "The act of tickling!" She said jokingly.
Jake nodded. "Right!"

Last edited by a moderator:
He spun around and flipped Jake on his back and started tickling him "Mwahahaha! Amey get him!!" He said as he did the same. He felt happy for the first time in his life. His parents watched from a distance and smiled. He looked at Violet and smiled.

Jack started laughing and tried to grab Liam's hands. "Hey! No r-refusing ar-rest!" He said, laughing.

Amey ran over and grabbed one of Jake's hands so he'd only be defending with one hand, she was laughing the whole time.

During all of this, Violet had picked up her jacket and walked up behind Liam. Taking the jacket, she slid it over his face and tied it on his head like a blindfold before grabbing both of his shoulders and kneeling behind him. "Cops win!" She said, placed her head gently on the back of his shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
He chuckled as Violet ganged up on him, "Oh traitor, you are!" He said jokingly, he fell backwards and ruled on Violet and tickled get as well, "Amey, you handle Jake, I'll handle Ms. Vi over here!" He said as he looked at her "Oh your in trouble now Missy!" He said and winked at get with a smile.

Violet chuckled and moved one foot back, taking up a seriously defensive position. "Am I? Let's see...tickling, resisting arrest, And threatening an officer? Oh ho ho, now we shall see who is in trouble." Her eyes sparkled a little as she shifted her center of balance, letting Liam get the first move. She pulled her jacket up on her shoulders, letting it hang loosely around her.
Amey giggled loudly and jumped on Jake's stomach, laying down on him and poking him repeatedly. "Hahaha! I got you!"
Jake let out an audible -oomph- as Amey landed. He started laughing and picked her up by her shoulders. "But I'm bigger than you!"
"NO FAIR!" Amey landed a pretty good bite on his hand, but it didn't leave a mark, only made him let go. She tackled his feet and he started struggling to get her off, both of them laughing.

A flaming red Ferrari rapidly drove into the park, it was going so fast it almost looked pt of control. It spun once ond the left front wheel and came to a clean stop just before it hit the fountian in the middle. Rene steped ou and looked around scanning the arrea. "YEY! I got here early... not I scout the area before the buyers get here!" She carefully closed the door and patted the car like you pat a small child after they have achived somehting great. "That´s it baby... There going to love the way you purr..."

Liam just smiled and looked at her in the eyes. "Oh really now? I'm in trouble?" he said and winked at her and rolled her over to her back and pinned her arms softly on the ground and got close to her lips and stared into her beautiful eyes and moved to her ear and whispered "You sure about that?" and smiled. He got up and winked as he turned to the wrestlers on the floor "Who wants chocolate ice cream!?" he said in a joyful tone.

Rene jumped a bit startled by the comotion. "What the..." She checked her back pocket to make sure she had her gun at hand and walked slowly toward Violet and them. She hide behind a tree just inches from them to examine the situation. Are they fighting? She thougth to herself as she listened silently with her hand on the gun, trying to decide if they were a threat or not.

OOC: Permision to use mature language! SR.!.. *Salutes*

OOC: Sure..just not every line. But yes, permission granted. *takes your wrist and lowers it* No need for that, haha.

Violet shifted to try and slip out of his grasp, but failed. She watched him carefully and it seemed like she quit breathing, only for a moment. One moment.
Amey jumped to her feet and raised her hand. "I do!!" She ran up and hugged Liam.
Jake laughed. "Sure dude." He stood to his feet and pat Violet's head. "Aww." He mumbled in her ear.
Violet stepped sideways, her face wiped blank for a simple second. She went over to Liam and stood beside him, taking his hand and hiding it with her jacket by standing up and whispering in his ear. "Yes, I am sure about that." She pulled away and turned to Jake, who was holding Amey in the air.
"AIRPLANE!" Amey yelled, pointing up. The three looked up and Violet shook her head, slightly, smiling.

He walked into the kitchen and got the ice cream and got the bowls and made fours scoops for them all. His parents was staring to leave and looked at Jake "Hey take over for me, please." He said as he dashed and went to his parents and walked them out and to their car "Tanks for having us dear." His mom said, "Yes, we had a blast son." His father said as he hugged Liam. "Yall have a nice trip." He said waving by but saw a car near his house. And looked at it carefully. And turned around and was about to walk back inside but stopped and studied the car, scathing his neck revealing the bar codes on the back of his head. "Hmmm..why does that car look a little familiar?" He said and shook his head as he started walking for the door.

Rene watched him study the car "You like my car stranger..." She steped out from behind the tree and walked toward him, putting the gun back in its place. He didn`t look all that dangerous in her eyes, and he wasn`t the person she was waiting for.

Jake nodded and went over, finishing the ice cream and pulling out four spoons and bringing the bowls to the others and setting Liam's on the table.
Amey set her's by Liam's. "I'm waiting for Liam." She said simply, skipping around a little.
Violet nodded and sat down. She was holding her bowl, but she was too busy watching Amey do her half-gymnastics.

He jumped and swung setting his hand on the persons throat and squeezed swing the person over him and slamming it to the ground he saw the gun and pulled it out at the same time and put it to its forehead and cocked it "Who are you! What are you...." He stopped as he saw the woman and released her and picked her up without a problem. He looked at her "I'm sorry." He said still gripping the gun in his hand and realized it and handed it to her.

Rene sighed and dusted herself off. "Why the big fuss? I just asked you about the car..." Snatches her gun back, and is suddenly behind him jamming it into his gut. "You can`t treat a lady like that, now..." Why don`t you take me out for some coffee then maybe i`ll let you get in my space..." she pushes him forward and puts her gun away. "My name is Rene D`Claw..."

He kneeled down when the gun was jammed in his stomach not saying anytging, his head down, you could see his bar codes on the back of his head clear as day and got up without a problem. "Take you out for coffee? Now why would I want to do that to get into you space?" He said as he chuckled. "I'm....Liam. This is my house." He replied. Stepping back a bit. 'That name....hmmm.' He thought to himself but shoved it somewhere else. And just stared at the girl in the eyes "So what are you doing here? And why do you have a gun? Police? Government?" He said still watching her. Then thought about Violet, Amey and Jake.

Rene shruged. "I`m here on work... just... waiting for some people you know..." She looked back to her car almost not wanting to stop watching him. "So this is your place? It`s nice... Live here with your lady and the kids right?" She touched her neck were Liam had the tattoo. " A happy life"

"Yes this is my place. And...no just my friends that are staying with me." He said as he tilted his head when she said "A happy life." and looked at her "A happy life? What do you mean?" He said and continued, "I do live a sort of happy life..I guess." He said rubbing the back of his head.

Rene nodded. " You guess... you wanna wait with me? You know, just until the people i`m waiting for get here... Some times they mak me wait like crazy..." She smiles but you could tell she was a bit woried for there absence.

He looked back at the door of his house then back at her. "Yeah, hold on" he said as he walked back inside and ran up the stairs into his room and grabbed his safe and opened it and grabbed his gun and a fee clips and equipped it on him so she didn't see. He ran back down stairs and yelled to the others "I'll be back, going to be outside for a bit." He said and walked out and looked at the girl. 'Should trust her or not. And who are these people that are coming?' he said in his head as he walked beside her. "Ok, I'm back. So who are these people?" He said as he looked at her.

Rene looked around the street. "Just people who... are going to pick up my car... for.. stuff..." She patted her fingers against her thy and watched a black car drive to the side of hers. A tall man stepped out and looked inside. "There they are..." She took a step forward but stopped when she saw him talk into an ear piece. "crap...." she stepped back and put here hand on her gun just as a big black van rushed up to the car, they put a small packet on top of it and ruches off as fast as they could. " IS THAT?" She ran toward the car a small light blinked on the packet.