Lost and Hurt

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Amey nodded. "Yay!" She giggled as she was picked up.

Violet didn't say anything, she just stared at the table.

Once everyone had left, Jake went over to Violet and pulled her into a hug. He knew she felt bad for seemingly hurting Liam. "It's okay, but they're right. You need to open up a little. Not everyone will disappear like mom, dad, or Ricky, okay? I love you little sis." He let go and walked away. He only called her little sis when he knew she wanted out of somewhere.

Violet looked out the nearest window and stared at the darkened sky for several moments. She remembered Ricky. Her best friend, died of cancer. Amey cried for a week, Violet didn't react. Their mom and dad in the car crash. Amey didn't seem to be happy until this morning. Jake didn't respond. It left Violet in a state of brokenness. She stood up and walked towards the back door, sitting right outside it.

Jake went and joined the others, whispering in Liam's mom's ear. "Violet's a little.. Tough, to crack."

Violet held her necklace in her hands and opened it for the first time since she put it on three days ago. She looked at the two pictures and sighed. "What should I do, mom? I.. I kinda like him.. But what if he gets hurt?" She said. She knew they wouldn't answer, but it made her feel better to talk to them.

His mom looked at Jake "I know..I did the same thing." She said as she winked at him and smile "Just had to open her eyes a bit."

Amey and his dad walked in wanting Cake and Liam already got them Big slices for them "Here yall go my awesome gents, now do me a favor and....STUFF YOUR FACES!!" He said and put chocolate icing on Amey's face and patted her head.

Liam looked outside and saw Violet sitting outside holding her necklace. He put the last of the dishes in the dishwasher and looked at Jake and his mom "Mom..pack." He said as she tosed him her pack and walked outside. He sat down and put his feet in the water, his back facing her, he pulled out on Cigarette and lit it and sat the pack back down and slid it backwards, letting her know for her to take one and sit next to him. Hoping she'd speak as well and do so.

"No thanks." She said, closing the locket after a minute. "Umm..Liam?" She asked.
Jake nodded. "Thank you."
Amey giggled and wiped the icing off her face. She hadn't realized Violet had left the room.

He slid it back toward him and looked at the water till she spoke, wanting to ask him something, he didn't look at her but answered "Yeah, what's up?" He said puffing on the smoke.

"I..I'm sorry." She said, looking over at him. "I, I was scared you..you would end up hurt if I let myself..get too close.." She paused. "I didn't want anything to happen to you, so I kept myself guarded." She finished, holding the locket tightly in her pocket, the cool metal keeping her calm.

He looked at her and turns around and gets up and l walks near her and doors down. "I'm not going to get hurt, Violet...I'm a tough bastard...I'm hard to kill." He said and saw her fittle with her locket, and set his hand on hers softly and set his finger lightly on her chin and had her meet his gaze. "I promise, you don't need to be afraid of me."

She smiled a little. "I..Thank you. I..I don't know if I'd ever.." She stopped, staring into his eyes. It was the first time she'd actually felt like she was human.

He held her hand and then wrapped his arms around her and just held her in his arms, gently, softly, lovingly. He didn't hold her too tight or too loose but he held her just right "I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not going to hurt you..I promise." He said softly and in a gentle tone and still held her in his arms.

Violet laid her head on Liam's shoulder, almost in tears. She quit talking and just sat there in his arms, refraining from letting the warm tears create rivers.

Amey looked up at Jake, then looked around for Violet, but she was out of sight. "Jake..where Vi?" She asked simply, her innocent chocolate face questioning.

Jake paused. "I don't know but..we should leave her alone for now." He said softly, patting her head like Violet would have. He remembered the look on her face when he had left the room, she needed to be away for a little bit.

He held her and didn't let her go, he rubbed his hand up and down her back, "Heyy...it's ok to let it out...just let it out." He said holding her and setting his hand softly on the back of her head.

She covered her eyes with his shoulder, crying a little. She was silent as the tears tracked her face, the tears of hurt and dispair of loss.

Amey shrugged. "Okie doke." She said, shrugging.

He felt his shoulder start getting a little wet "Their you go...let it out..don't hold it in.." He said. He looked up at the sky and then looked at her set his hand softly on her face, "I promise, I'll be by your side and Jakes and Ameys. I promise you I won't leave." He said s he started deep into her eyes.

Violet bit her bottom lip as she felt his hand against her face. She looked up at him and nodded, trying to smile a little. "Th-th-that's all I w-want.." She pulled him into a hug, the bridge of her nose against his neck.

He just held her in his arms and leaned and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear "For I vow to protect you and your family. To hold and cherish you, love you. For I and shall be the one you seek for your heart. I shall die for your happiness and your protection. I will not and never leave your side. For I am forever yours." He said as he held her hand in his and kissed her cheek on last time and held her.

At that, Violet chuckled a little. "Th-thank you.. I w-w-will always tell you wh-what's on my mind." She stuttered quietly, hugging him tightly, but not hurting him.

He held her close, having a care not in the world, he started growing strong feelings for her. He chuckled "Who knew that after all this, I'd be holding you as you cry." He said and looked at her. "Come on, let's go see your brother and sister. So we can say by to my parents for a bit." He said as he stood get up and held her hand in hers.

Violet nodded a little and stood up, leaning against his shoulder. She wiped her eyes with her wrist and took a deep breath, her arm wrapped around his and holding his hand.
Amey randomly started giggling, staring at her hands.
Jake, confused, confronted her. "What is so funny that your face is red?"
"Look!" When she turned her hands around, there was a badly drawn picture of a clown with icing.
Jake sighed. "Umm, okay then.

((that's seem like something you would do with icing if you were bored hahaha))

"I got you." He said holding her hand in his and started walking. They walked in to the kitchen where Jake and Amey were at and his mom and dad were in the dining room, talking about their vacation they are going to take in 2 weeks. He looked at Jake and smiled and picked up Amey "Well isn't that a funny looking clown." He looked at Violet and showed her and giggled, he gave Amey a hug and swooped a chocolate icing with 2 fingers and smeared it on Ameys face and took off running.

((She's six..she's just having fun lol XD))

Violet smiled a little and nodded.
Jake looked up and smiled. "Well, hello there."
Amey nodded. Yeah!" She stopped as he smeared icing on her face. "LIAM!" She went running after them.
Violet laughed a little.
Jake put a hand on Violet's shoulder, but didn't speak.

((Soooooo you know you would do the same thing c:))

He ran and hid behind a couch and waited for her to come around the corner and as she did he waited and watched her and timed it right as soon she turned her back he came out an swooped her off her feet "RAAAWWWR! I got you!" And lightly put her on the couch and started tickling her, "I'm gonna eat you, missy! Nom nom nom!"