Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello!! I just joined and I'd like to find some friends/people to write with! Just know that I'd prefer a long-term roleplay and a patient partner. The following are some guidelines for roleplaying with me:
  • I'm not interested in playing out romance between our characters; you won't be able to change my mind on this!
    • I don't mind our characters having different romantic partners though, such as a second character (as in you could have a second character to be with your own character and I'd write a second character for mine)
  • I need a patient partner; I enjoy writing obviously, but I am a student and I also like taking time on other creative efforts
    • I'll give you the same patience! (Pokes are fine, but no rushing!)
  • I enjoy writing up character sheets and it'd be nice if my partner had the same passion, however it is not required that you make one
  • I personally think lots of brainstorming and discussion is necessary before and during writing the actual plot!
  • I love chatting with and becoming friends with my partners, but I understand if you're not super talkative or into sharing w/ me
  • Please be upfront with me, i.e. don't drop our roleplay out of nowhere or continue it mediocrely when you aren't interested
    • I understand if you become busy and cannot write for a while, but please let me know! If you become uninterested, let me know and we can either find ways to improve the plot or we can just drop it entirely. I promise I won't be offended!
  • I'm not very keen on writing/playing male characters and definitely prefer to play females but I'm not grossly opposed to playing a male (again, remember that I'm not open to romance)
All right, that's it for now! I don't have many plots in mind yet but I can give general ideas of what I'd be interested in.
  • Most fantasy plots will catch my attention! I'm really drawn to modern fantasy but high fantasy can also be interesting (just slightly intimidating)
  • I don't have much experience in writing sci-fi but I find some of it to be quite intriguing!
  • I enjoy college-based plots, modern/slice of life or not, but it's not all I'm willing to do
  • Like sci-fi, I don't have a lot of experience writing horror/psychological plots, but I'd love to do more
  • I love world-building and/or researching places for setting
    • I love doing research for roleplays in general, oops
  • To be honest, I find religion (pretty much any of them) to be an interesting addition to the writing (like other things, not necessary)
  • I DON'T enjoy fandom roleplays; I'm not really part of any fandoms anyway
  • I enjoy playing mythical/magical creatures
Thanks for reading! Feel free to PM me or comment on this thread if you're interested. Plot suggestions very welcome!

• Thank
Reactions: rissa

elysian

thus with a kiss i die
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Looking for role play partners for a Grimm series AU Rp
Sorry, if you’re talking about the TV show Grimm, I’ve never seen it :(

LoveandHate91

Edgeknight
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Horror
I think we may be a good match for somthing medieval fantasy.

AmberTheAlbedo

Edgebabby
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
  1. Female
@elysian I may have a few old rp's you might like. there a little scuffed but it's small things

Reactions: elysian

elysian

thus with a kiss i die
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept