Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It all depends but mainly in the early afternoons to late evenings.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Modern, Historical, Mythological, Humor, Romance, Horror (meaning gore), Adventure
Hello there~ I will spare you the boring details about me and get right down to it.

• I'm rarely ever busy so I'm on more often than I'm not. However, I'm going to be going to school within the next few months so that's when my life will start to get hectic. If there ever comes a time when I am busy and cannot reply to something, I will usually get to it when I'm able to which would either be later that night or the next day. I do babysit my nephews from time to time so those are times when I won't be on but I will forewarn you the day before if I am stuck with them. I also babysit my friend's son from time to time so that also keeps me busy, at most, a few times a week.

• I'm a very flexible person when it comes to writing but I stray towards working with female characters than male. I tend to write anywhere from one paragraph to multiple large paragraphs. It all depends on what I'm given in response. I would like between one and three paragraphs from my partners so I have something to respond to. Decent grammar is a must in my books. If you don't have a concept of grammar, I will not write with you. I cannot understand you if there's no grammar in your reply.

• I have quite a few favorite genres so here they are!
    Romance- I love having romance mixed in with my stories but not so much that it overpowers the story. The character's need chemistry but not so much that they don't have their differences before romance can develop.
    Fantasy- This is my favorite genre. I love having a fantasy aspect be mixed in with a real life type of situation. It makes for an interesting situation as there are many things that could happen with a modern-fantasy setting.
    Drama- Don't get this mixed up with romance. I don't like love triangles. By drama, I mean something unexpected happens or something happens to a character. Nothing involving romance.
    History- Since I'm a history nerd, I like to involve something historical whether that be some sort of piece of information about a certain event or even having the characters be part of a a historical event.
    Adventure- I like world building to a certain degree. It can be a bit difficult for me but I enjoy it nonetheless. I also like sending characters on a quest that often results in either the characters being attacked or reaching a dead end so they need to travel elsewhere.
    Horror/Gore- This is something I like to be cringe worthy. I like for it all to be crime related as well.
    Reincarnation- This one can be taken and used in all sorts of manners. It's also quickly becoming a favorite genre of mine. I enjoy the idea that an immortal being or something of the sort can have one human, or nonhuman being, that they love so much only to watch them die not long after getting to love them for a while. After this person they love is gone, they try to live their life normally to the best of their ability only to meet this person in a different time once again, being able to love them just as before.

• Color meanings: Open, Closed, Interested in having more than one but also in progress, In Progress, No Longer Interested.
    Bold means I would like to have that character if possible, Italics means I'm interested in playing that RP a lot.

Fantasy:
    Demigod x Human
    Dragon or Half Dragon x Human or another supernatural being
    Phoenix shifter x Human man
    Demon x Human
    Wizard x Trainee

General:
    Mentally Ill person x Doctor or Outsider
    Mafia Boss x Captive
    Student x Profeesor
    Mafia Boss x Long time friend
    Childhod Friends
    Arranged Marriage
    Soldier on deployment x Commoner
    Injured Veteran x Nurse or Doctor
    Psychologist x Murderer

Historical:
    Native American x Colonist
    Princess x Servant
    King x Servant or Maid
    Soldier x Native American
    Arranged Marriage
    Time Traveler x Immortal

Fandoms:
    This is OCxOC only. No cannon characters unless they're crucial to the plot.

Inuyasha
    Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
    Assassin's Creed
    Tomb Raider
    Percy Jackson

• These are just little scenarios and plots that I have thought up but not given much detail.

Time Travel - A man from the future manages to find a way to travel back in time and he meets a girl who is from the past. She is part of a rich family and is very interested in technology since the first telephone came out. The man sees her interest and sneaks her into the future so she can learn about future technology but now that she's in the future, he can't get her back home.

Coffee Shop Meeting - She goes into the coffee shop every day at the same time for her usual order and always sits down by the window for an hour. It was a routine since they first met but he doesn't realize that she's there to investigate a customer that's being trialed for the murder of multiple people.

Dragon Trainer and Breeder - He's hunting a dragon that she's trying to find to rescue it. It's the last of it's breed and it's injured from other hunters. He wants it as a trophy and she wants it as a pet. They meet right as he goes to kill the creature and she steps in front of it, ready to kill him should he attempt to strike the creature.

I'm still looking~

Princess x Servant.....Hello I am Kevin, I would love to explore this role with you when you have the time. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.