1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Drama, Fluff, Forbidden/Taboo, Post-Nuclear (like Fallout).
Heyya! The name is Zura, though I also go by Ghost c: I may be new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for years.

》 I don't do fandom (sorry).
》 I roleplay through PM or Discord only.
》 Long term preferred.
》 Good grammar and spelling please.
》 Genre's I enjoy include fantasy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life, fluff, comedy, drama, and adventure.
Romance is a must. That being said, I don't tend to roleplay smut, I'm more of a fade to black person.
》 3rd person paragraph form, no one liners please. I write at least enough to respond to, and I expect you to do the same.
》 I like sorting out a plot and the beginning before roleplaying, not just jumping blindly into it.
》 I wouldn't mind being friends! OOC talking is fine with me c:
》 Swearing is fine.
》 Not really a fan of gore, but I can tolerate violence, blood, etc.
》 I will try to respond at least once a day. Depending on how many people I roleplay with, I might respond slower. Currently I only have one other partner.
》 I'm fine with playing NPC-like characters when the roleplay calls for it, and I'm completely fine with having more than one pairing.
》I'm also fine with having more than one roleplay going, if we find we have more ideas and enjoy roleplaying together c:
》 I like roleplaying male and/or female roles, though female is preferred.
》 I'm fine with mxf and mxm pairings. I'm not entirely opposed to fxf, I've just never tried it ^^;
》 I am most comfortable playing the more submissive roles, but have no problem playing dominant if needed.
》 Please no Godmodding or controlling my character(s) unless discussed prior.

Now that my rules are out of the way, here are some pairings I've been craving! The character I would prefer to play is in bold.

Pirate Captain x Merperson
Pirate/ Pirate Captain x Prisoner
Vampire x Human
Human x Human
Human x Non-human
Arranged Marriage
Step/brother x Step/sister
Demon x Human
Royalty x Servant/Commoner
Celebrity/Artist/Musician x Fan
Opposites

Please note that I don't have any specific plots in mind but I'd love to create one with you!

If you're interested, please, PM me c:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vigilante
Heyya! The name is Zura, though I also go by Ghost c: I may be new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for years.

》 I don't do fandom (sorry).
》 I roleplay through PM or Discord only.
》 Long term preferred.
》 Good grammar and spelling please.
》 Genre's I enjoy include fantasy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life, fluff, comedy, drama, and adventure.
Romance is a must. That being said, I don't tend to roleplay smut, I'm more of a fade to black person.
》 3rd person paragraph form, no one liners please. I write at least enough to respond to, and I expect you to do the same.
》 I like sorting out a plot and the beginning before roleplaying, not just jumping blindly into it.
》 I wouldn't mind being friends! OOC talking is fine with me c:
》 Swearing is fine.
》 Not a fan of gore.
》 I will try to respond at least once a day. Depending on how many people I roleplay with, I might respond slower. Currently I only have one other partner.
》 I'm fine with playing NPC-like characters when the roleplay calls for it, and I'm completely fine with having more than one pairing.
》I'm also fine with having more than one roleplay going, if we find we have more ideas and enjoy roleplaying together c:
》 I like roleplaying male and/or female roles, though female is preferred.
》 I'm fine with mxf and mxm pairings. I'm not entirely opposed to fxf, I've just never tried it ^^;
》 I am most comfortable playing the more submissive roles, but have no problem playing dominant if needed.
》 Please no Godmodding or controlling my character(s) unless discussed prior.

Now that my rules are out of the way, here are some pairings I've been craving! The character I would prefer to play is in bold.

Pirate Captain x Merperson
Pirate/ Pirate Captain x Prisoner
Vampire x Human
Human x Human
Human x Non-human
Arranged Marriage
Step/brother x Step/sister
Demon x Human
Royalty x Servant/Commoner
Celebrity/Artist/Musician x Fan
Opposites

Please note that I don't have any specific plots in mind but I'd love to create one with you!

If you're interested, please, PM me c:

All of the above looks good - plus I have a Discord account.

Let me know if interested :)