Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chuuchi

Ahoy! Casting me line for some interested 1x1 Rp's :) I'm honestly pretty flexible with most everything below, just give me a shout here or on Discord @Chuuchi#1995

[fieldbox="PLOT IDEAS, green, dashed, 10"]I'm hopin' we can do some world and plot building together :D so the following are more just general itches and cravings - feel free to suggest your own as well!

- magical realism w/ dragons (OPEN)
- space pirate (OPEN)
- scifi western (OPEN)
- owner x pet-turned-human (OPEN)
- scifi/fantasy spin on any fairytale eg. Beauty & the Beast (OPEN)[/fieldbox]
STYLE
- usually 1-3 paragraphs, with grammar/spelling checks please <3
- will do image rp's as well (eg. Via Paintberri)
- preferred pace is every few days or once-a-week, but I'm patient if longer too :)
- I only have/make male characters;;

BIG NO'S
- NO underage characters / rp'ers (please)
- NO chat-style rp's
- NO fandom rp's

PAIRINGS
- no romance required :D
-if there is, prefer MxM (but can do FxM)

FAV GENRES
- urban fantasy
- gen fantasy / sci-fi
- period-specific funstuffs
- honestly anything but school drama

WRITING SAMPLE
This is extremely old, but please see sample beneath the cut~
DRAGON BAIT

He blows a small puff of warm air in her ear, watching the smoke curl easily before it dissipates - it's not the right color, it never is, but he doesn't mind so much since the Princess doesn't mind (and that's really the only part that matters). Rolling onto his side, he curls his tail around them both, bony draconian nose pressed protectively (possessively) against the soft curve of her shoulder.

"Really, that is quite unacceptable Commander," the Princess huffs, the familiar pet-name rolling easily off her tongue as she lifts her skirts so that a stray flame doesn't accidentally catch. "Most dragons have better things to do with beautiful young pincesses," she says matter-of-factly, sounding almost offended that he hasn't eaten her yet.

He merely huffs out another breath of warm air, unsettling her hair, and folds a wing around her in a way that brooks no argument. "Oh, very well," she grumbles, shifting irritably and digging her elbow into his flank just because she can, "But don't think this means you don't owe me an apology. And a bed. And riches enough for a kingdom." 'Commander' merely rumbles something half-hearted back and drifts asleep with the feeling of small hands wrapped around his neck and a delicate cheek pressed against his own. He tries not to think how it feels a little like forever and leaves him feeling colder than usual.

-----------

When he wakes again he feels lethargic. He can't quite place the oddness - the rocks are the same as they had always been, the small mountain-top cave alternately cold and unyielding, but there is a niggling not-right-ness that doesn't go away even as he unfurls his tail from around the Princess' leg. He rolls his shoulders, yawning widely and extricating his claw from the Princess' hair......except it's not a claw. It's flesh and faintly scaled and /small/. He startles, wings snapping wide in surprise as he crawls back awkwardly, center of balance shifted. He didn't notice it before, but he feels /cold/ where before it has always been warmth.

He flexes the appendage carefully, experimentally, as if they were someone else's and liable to attack at any moment. He can't quite decide if he's more or less startled that they move like he expects them to. There is a strangled sound that wants to be a roar, but is really a scratchy, pathetic /human/ sounding squeak. Panting, he sits and watches the Princess - the one constant in this - and waits for the world to make sense again.

Eventually.....eventually.....he chalks it all up to some strange dream. He makes his way back to the princess who, true to form, is sleeping like a log dead to the world. He angles an arm under her body, pillowing her head on his arm the way he had when he was not so.....different. He tries not to think of the frailness he feels as he tucks his head against her shoulder and tentatively recurls his tail around her leg. The princess feels warmer than usual, but it's a little alright. "Princess..." he murmers, voice gravelly and scratched as if never used, hating how weak and /human/ it sounds as he lets sleep take him.

------

As the sun streams in past stubborn branches and the outcropping of their cave, the Princess is the first to wake. There is the usual muffled disorientation that comes with sleeping too long and then the curious weight of another body against hers. Dragon, her mind supplies, contented to wake slowly.....but no. That's not quite right. The arm thrown haphazardly over hers is not hard and scaled....it is lean and muscled and decidedly NOT dragon. She wakes immediately, shriekingly loudly and using all her strength to shove the man off her. The leverage isn't quite there,but it's at least enough to roll him on his side.

"You....you....beast!" She stutters in outrage, slipping a healed shoe into her hand and wielding it like a weapon. "How dare you-" she splutters, hastily putting as much distance between them.

"Hmmmmm?" the man replies muzzily, shaking his head strangely and folding his wings as though he expects them to be much larger than they are.

His WINGS. Her mind comes to a startling and shocking halt, as her eyes widen and she grasps for words.

The dragon isn't quite sure what to think, working through the fuzziness of sleep still coating his mind. He is still small and fleshy and decidedly not how things should be. He moves his head from side to side, not a little discomfitted by how flat his vision suddenly is. He moves slowly, testing the limits of this strange new body. Everything is lighter than it should be and he is struck by a momentary flash of anger, hot and blinding, so strong that his fingers are numbe with it before it is once again pushed hastily below the surface. It seems being human entitles one to /feel/ more as well.

He approaches the princess with one claw, no, /hand/, outstretched, unabashed in his nakedness as only one who has never been clothed can be. The princess flushes, making a startled sound and dropping her shoe so that she can cover her eyes with both hands. It doesn't stop her from peering between her fingers though and squeaking when there is suddenly so much of him. There is a smattering of scales across his cheek, down his neck and running the entire length of his torso. They get denser towards his lower abdomen, a strangely patterned 'v' leading to his groin....She looks away, flushing brighter.

The dragon leans down, unbalancing a bit, but managing to catch himself with arms around her shoulders and a nose pressed to the soft spot behind her ear. To him it feels familiar. Safe ."Princess..." he rumbles, sounding more lost than he means to, a small trail of blue smoke leaking from the corner of his mouth.

"Well," says the princess, not entirely sure what to do with an armful of naked man (Oh! the stories she'd have to tell her waiting ladies if she ever got home! She bet /they/ were never so lucky), "So....you're a man now...." She continues, a little quieter, wrapping her arms around him in turn, voice muffled against his long hair, "Does that mean you aren't going to eat me?" And somehow silently, absurdly, it sounds a little like 'Will you still love me?'.

Last edited:
.... dragons ♡

C:

YES :D

Also, thank you! Did you have a specific plot in mind? (I do not wish to crowd your thread though, so pm to further hash?)

Status
Not open for further replies.