Living A New Life

He laughs heartily "I meant looks, not flavor. You're funny. What class do you have next anyway?" Syl pulls out his schedule. "I have a free period next, right before lunch." Syl leans against the wall, starting to stretch.

Looking at Syl " well there pretty i guess " He pulls out his schedule and study it " well i have an advance class after lunch, But i think ill skip it since its my first day" He says trying to be cool. He did not want syl thinking he was lame so he trys to think of things cool kids would do. " i know lets go hit on girls or something "

"You don't have to skip, I was probably going to go for a fly on my free class anyway. It wouldn't feel right having you miss your first day in that class because of me." He stretched his arms out and yawned "How about during lunch? I could find something to eat while I'm out."

"You can take lunch in your free period can't you?" Knox looked at Syl in slight shock. Where the hell is Rox?!

604058393.jpeg
Sekitan arrived at the front desk. "Hello! I'm Nagasaki Sekitan, and I'm enrolling here!" The asked a few questions, and he responded with, "Well, I'm a Selkie-Nokken Hybrid, aged 16 and I changed schools from a British school, Eton." He stood, excitedly in a loose black v-necked shirt and casual tight jeans. He would never usually be this excited - he was a rather relaxed person.

Trixie was so glad to have someone to sit with at lunch. It was basically social suicide for a girl to sit by herself at lunch. "So Rox, what do you think about the males around here? Anyone interesting?"

As Kai walks down the hallways he notices the two girls and decides to run up to them. " hey guy's ..er i mean ladys" He says as he reaches them . " you guys on your way to lunch? "

Trixie could already recognize his voice. "Oh, er, yes. We are going to lunch. How about you?" Trixie realized she had never introduced herself. "Oh, by the way, my name is Trixie."

"Its a pleasure to meet you miss Trixie" Kai says as he does a formal bow. " you can call me Kazu " He looks at the other girl and smiles " and i believe we met " Kai looks back at the other girl " would you mind if i join you lady's?" He says as he smiles at Trixie.

Way to put her on the spot. "Uh, sure! The more the merrier, right?" she said uncertainly. She hardly knew this guy, but in her experience, vampires were like herself-ones to steer clear of. She didn't want to get mixed up into anything.

Kai walks with the two placing his hands into his pockets. he watches the girl as he walks behind her seeing that she looked she was on edge he felt like he needed to lighten the mood. " you smell sweet " He shakes his head " i..i mean your really pretty.... wait that came out wrong" in his head he was freaking out telling his self ~ WHY DID YOU SAY THAT IDIOT ~ He scratches his head and begins to laugh awkwardly " uh.... soooo how is your first day going ?"

"Terrible. Most exciting thing that happened was the car ride here," Rox joked, watching Kai with laser eyes that were bright and beady. She didn't know why, but Knox didn't like Kai. Maybe that's why she was cautious.

Trixie giggled. She completely understood, that's how she was with energy. Although, she wasn't sure which was worse, drinking someone's blood or taking their soul.

They walked into the lunchroom. Trixie had forgotten her lunch, so she headed for the lunch line. "Gotten grab lunch," she said. She was suddenly a lottle uneasy about the way Rox was staring...no glaring at Kai.

Rox smiled, "Okay," before going back to glaring at Kai quietly. She didn't want to freak him out, but she didn't want him to be dangerous.

Sekitan strolled into the lunch room, schedule tightly clutched in both hands, looking for someone approachable. A group of people had already gathered, they smelled like new students; a scent that couldn't quite be described in the human language. This was probably his "6th sense" which didn't make sense. It was more like "30th sense" since normal humans have about 29 of them. He thought of the senses he felt when he transformed into a seal, the whiskers telling him every minute detail which made fishing just the more fun, knowing exactly where all the fish are and what they are about to do.

Then he realised he was just standing in the middle of the hall, lost in his thoughts.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit with you guys?" He asked the general group. He began involuntarilty playing with his hair in a rather feminine and flirty way when he saw the beautiful two (three?) girls. Well, one seemed to lack a life force but they were all very aesthetically pleasing. God dammit, who describes girls like that? Stupid old school pompousness.

Rox turned from watching Kai, but grasped her robohand as to not drive herself to attack Kai out of her instinct of threat, and looked at Sekitan. "Um. Sure. I'm Rox," she smiled but it was small. Since her eyes had no expression, so she had to use her mouth. And this time, it was a small smile.

"Aw, sweet! By the way, my name is Nagasaki Sekitan, you can call me Sekki." He sat down next to the robo-girl who was named Rox. He tucked into his own lunch, which was of course a tuna and sugar cube sandwich, his favourite.

Rox opened hers to show salad. Lots of salad. Protein did not progress through her digestive system at all so she lived off fruit and vegetables. She raised her eyebrows at the sight.

Andri sighed and walked into the school. Another birthday? How old was she now? Physically, still 16. But as for how many years she's actually been alive? She had lost track.

At first glance, it wouldn't appear she had any powers. Hell, you could be with her for months and not notice any powers.

She walked into the school, dreading it. She hated school- it was so boring to her. But she needed to stay up to date on the latest supernatural sciences and whatnot. Because after school, she would go hunting for evil supernatural creatures. She has vowed to vanquish as much evil as she can. She has little mercy on those who have harmed or killed innocent people.

Andri was human. She's always been. But her armor that she wears to hunt is special. It not only distorts her voice- it makes her faster and stronger, and virtually indestructible. That's not to say that she was impossible to defeat- you'd just have to find the wear points.

Andri sighed as she sat down in her "general supernatural sciences" class and groaned as she saw that today was going to be a lecture. Hundreds not a thousand years, and school was just as boring for her as it was back then. Even the fact that it was her birthday didn't help- she stopped caring at all around 130 years.

And it's not like she had anyone to celebrate with, anyway. She always kept herself distant, scared that getting close to people would only hurt her when she outlived them and they died. She had no family and no friends currently. And she was scared to try and get any. Because it would only be painful when they grew up and died without her.

This was Andri's curse. To forever outlive everyone she ever loves. Another god took pity on her and gave her the armor, (which, by the way, is like Thor's hammer- only she can pick it up), but the other god could not remove the curse or immortality, and the god that cursed her refused to lift it, and still refuses to this day. All because Andri killed her son with a sword dipped in devil's blood, because he was terrorizing Andri's home.

Andri kept her head down, brown hair covering her face. She was antisocial after losing so many friends to age over the years. Part of her hated the idea of friends, but another part of her really needed someone... She was so stressed. She needed a friend, though she refused to admit it.

Orfeo made his way to reception and spoke to the woman at the front desk. "Name please?" She asked. "Orfeo Bana." He answered quietly. She handed him his schedule and he was on his way. I'm curious to see how they've all evolved, back in the old days... His thoughts became ramblings. It happens when you're as old as Orfeo, not physically, obviously. Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten admittance, but mental age was a much more important factor, and that's where Orfeo was the oldest. He strolled down the hallway and into his dorm. He placed his bag down in the closet, wondering who he'd have to share the room with. Orfeo glanced in the mirror for a moment, fixing his blonde unkempt hair somewhat. His typical radiance shone, it was as if his skin itself was incandescent, which it basically was. He made his way back out into the hallway.

Last edited by a moderator: