Living A New Life

Kazu hears Ritsu's comment , he turns back looking at his books he begins to think about it for awile before turning back at Ritsu and giving him a quick nod. In Kazu's head ofcourse ! Love is not just a thing! If Ritsu sees Kazu he would think that Kazu finally understand what was going on , that is until Kazu gives turns back at Ritsu and gives him another thumbs up followed by a wink.

Knox saw someone walk in, act like the teacher, before the real one came in, and he burst out laughing. "You just got told!"

Trixie waited in the bathroom until the bell rang. She quickly got out before it filled with girls. Now her next class was just around the corner. She was definitely hoping not to see those jokesters again, but in such a small school, what were the chances of that? There were was a lot of confused vibes coming out of her peers as well as some confident ones. Those must be the upperclassmen...

Knox and Rox had met up and realised they had next class together, and sat down next to each other. The class was pretty much empty already.

"First class was boring. Nobody sat with me," Rox sighed.
"Haha, I was in a very exciting class!" Knox laughed.
"Chemistry?"

Trixie took a moment to see if the vamp and the unknown were around the corner. She was pretty sure they were not since she couldn't sense them, but that didn't mean they didn't have class with her. Who she did see was the one who had been laughing loud in that class. Well, at least she didn't feel like taking his life force, at least not right now. He looked part robot. The girl beside him looked like him but with more robotic parts. Maybe she could make friends with these two.

She walked up to the two. "Hi guys, my name is Trixie. Mind if I sit here?" She pointed to the seat next to the girl, hoping this would work. She sure needed some friends!

"Sure," Rox grinned. Thank God someone wanted to talk to them! "I'm Rox."
"And I'm her brother Knox," Knox frowned a small frown because he'd saw her before. "I'm in your other class."
"She'd know that," Rox muttered.
"I'm older," he announced. "In case it isn't obvious."

Kazu walks down the hallway with a bored expression on his face . It was because his previous class was kind of boring . He notices Knox and both of the girls and walks up to them, " sup guys " When he notices who the third girl was he raises an eye brow, " you'r the teacher right" He said with a warm smile, he holds out his hand " Im kazu "

Reactions: misspriss
"I thought you were Kai?" Knox murmured. Rox ignored her brother's statement and just flashed a smile. Before remembering that she probably looked a bit weird considering lasers can't give facial expressions, eyes or not.

His eyes shot open when he realized he forgot to tell Knox why he wanted to use Kazu instead of Kai in school. He looks at knox " uh.... n... no ... woah" He looks at his wrist like he had a watch on it " look at the time, i should head to my next class " he begins to run down the hallway .

Reactions: misspriss
"But class just started?" Knox looked at Kazu...or Kai...run out the room.
"He doesn't own a watch?" Rox watched too. Laser eyes do come in handy every now and then. She began to wonder what that was about.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Trixie was so excited that Rox and Knox had been so nice to her. She took a seat just in time to look up and see the vampire in this class. Uh-oh, was he in this class?? Trixie hoped not. He had offered his hand to her calling himself Kazu, but before Trixie could even think to shake it, Knox had said he had called himself Kai before. That seemed to bother K (she wasn't sure what to call him!) and he ran off talking about being late to class. Why had he been in there then?? Trixie turned to Rox and Knox.

"That was weird. I wonder if he is even in this class. So, moving on, what are you guys? I mean no offense, but I've never met anyone like you before, and trust me, I get around," She winked. She liked making light of her situation since there was nothing she could do about it anyways.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"We are half human half cyborg, I think," Knox looked at Rox, who normally knew this kinda stuff.
"I'm not offended. Just asking, are you...nope, sorry, lost it. What species are you? I haven't seen anyone like you before either," Rox laughed but looked serious.

"I..uh.."

Although joking about what she was was easy, actually saying what she was was hard. How do you tell someone that you suck the life out of creatures by having sex with them? She usually just stuck with the first part.

"Succubus. I, um, feel energy around me and take others' energy to live..." Trixie couldn't look at Knox and Rox anymore. She started tapping her foot, hoping the teacher would start the class soon.

Rox cocked her head in a way that she knew half the story was missing, but she said nothing, not wanting to pull Trixie out of her comfort zone. Knox, however, being more outgoing and generally curious, said, "In a vampire way or..."

Oh seriously? Trixie sighed. She started tracing the details on her desk. "I'm sort of like a vampite...I just don't drink blood to revitalize. I actually have to...ummm..." She guessed it was best to just get on with it. She had a feeling he wouldn't leave it alone.

"I have to have sex with someone to take their energy," she whispered fiercely. She blushed.

"Hey, no big deal. Humans eat cows and pigs and all sorts of weird, surprisingly tasty, stuff," Knox strugged, not understanding why she was blushing.

If Rox could, she would've blushed. But she couldn't. Instead she shut her eyes, but not in a way that humans could, the normal red turning to a light grey. "Hey!" Knox poked her. Rox ignored him quietly.

Ah shit. Ah shit. Ah shit! Anastasia was good at deceiving people, it was like a special power. But this early in the morning? She was hardly awake, not to mention, craving another smoke.

Some girl named Rox introduced herself. Wait..it wasn't exactly a girl. It looked like a robot, with some unnecessary female features. It. Anything that wasn't Anastasia herself, she considered them "it."
Anastasia smiled, a smile full of fake happiness, "Hello, Rox! My name is Anastasia!" She giggled at the end, hell yeah, I'm tricking this thing already.

(Whoops, sorry for late reply!)

Rox's eyes came back to normal red and she pulled a little scowl before smiling again. "Hi." Knox scowled a bigger one on behalf of his sister as if to say 'work out that her eyes were shut and therefore she was sleeping'.

An older man walks into the class room. He smiles at the teacher " i think this boy is lost " The man holds up Kai which was hanging by his shirt . He had an embarrassed face " I can explain " The man drops Kai and points towards the desk " thats enough now take your seat mr Bara " Kai starts to laugh awkwardly and walks towards his desk and takes a seat. The man watches as He takes his seat " and don't let me catch you skipping class again ... just because your some prince does not give you any special benefits in this school " At this point Kai was face down in his desk " ............................" The man leaves the room.

Sylius awakens to the sound of the new arrival caught skipping "Damn.. Is class already over? So much for catching up on sleep.." He rubs the sleep from his eyes and blinks a few times to reorient himself. He just manages to catch the last couple sentences about the kid being a prince of some sort. "Couldn't you have waited to get caught later, this is napping hour." He calls out to Bara, joking around about being upset.