Living A New Life

As soon as Kazu hears that Ritsu's brother mentioned his name his eyes shot open, In his head he was about to go crazy " o no....on...on..." Kazu falls strait back when Ritu,s say's he had forgotten. " yes, kazu is fine"

Ritsu gave him a curious look but didn't question it. He let it slide and looked back to his timetable. "Why are there so many different rooms?" He asked "there's no way I'm going to survive the day, let alone the year." He shoved the timetable in his pocket. He didn't understand schools. He was so much more comfortable with a private tutor.

Kazu stands to his feet and pats Ritsu " don't worry buddy, i will do my best to help you" He turns around and looks around the class room. " now pick are desk's" Kazu walks towards the desk in the back and picks a desk that was near a window. " i wonder were the teacher is?"

Ritsu sat nearby dropping his bag on the desk and looking around. "Wouldn't know. I thought teachers were suppose to be here before the students, not the other way around." He sat, relieved he didn't have to cart around all his stuff for a while. It was surely getting close to class time by now, so it was strange not to see a teacher. "Maybe I got the time wrong..."

Knox left Roxanne to it, and walked to home room. He looked around and saw Kai and...some other guy, "You weren't kidding when you said see you around either," he laughed. "And hi."

cpb_2_succubus_by_gekonum-d62mbt3.jpg

Trixie was running late to class...way late. The school had determined a safe zone where safe powers could be used so as soon as she hit that zone, she flew. It was much faster than running. The last thing she wanted as a succubus was to be late. She already garnered enough attention. Her conquest last night had energized her so much she decided to go for a stroll and got lost in the nearby woods.

Late. Late. Late. Luckily Trixie already knew what class she was going to. She walked right through the door.

"Alright class," if you would please take your seats she said.

" o Knox your in this class too....nice" He takes out his books and places them on his table. Kazu looks up when he hears the woman tells the class to take there seats, He thinks to his self ~ is this the teacher ..... why is she late~ he looks at Ritsu and whispers " do you think this is a prank"

"Good morning class." A lady in a black pencil skirt and white blouse entered the room. The teacher eyed her questioningly.

Damn. So much for unwanted attention. But when she saw there wasn't a teacher at the front, she had to do something. Her name was Trixie after all. She'd do anything for a good joke...or a lame one...

Trixie looked back at the class and strode confidently to an open seat at the back (better to hide from the teacher with!) She passed many students, some with good energy, some dark. As she neared the back she felt two strong forces. One had to be a vampire, a sort of relative of hers, so she knew the energy. But the other one was off the charts! She looked at the being and just stared. He had beautiful dark wings. Was he a demon? A fallen angel? She had no idea.

"Excuse me miss..." the teacher started.

"Trixie. Sorry, I got distracted." She headed to the seat giggling to herself as she thought that if she ever needed a boost, she knew who to go to!

As the real teacher entered the room and told the girl off Kazu could not help but lauph. He watches the girl make her way towards the back of the class room , She smelled kind of sweet He thought to him self but shakes it off and turns his sight back towards the teacher waiting for class to start.

Now that something was actually happening in the class, Ritsu opted to pay attention, hoping to quickly get the hang of everything. He watched the exchange at the front of the class in amusement, holding back a snicker of amusement. He didn't bother trying determine anything about the two, it didn't seem worth the concentration it took at this point.

The boy with the wings seemed to not even notice her stare. She really wanted to know the source of all of that power. It was so intoxicating. She had to steel her gaze and focus away before she jumped him right then. That was one of the downsides of being a succubus, she didn't have to know a guy, but if he had the right energy, she'd find it hard to resist a roll in the hay. But that is what she was hoping to learn at this school-how to control her urges.

Ritsu looked back over his shoulder at the girl who had just moved to the back of the glass. He was getting a weird feeling in his intuition and he was sure it was coming from her. With that he thought he should at least try to gauge who what and how powerful she was. After a few moments of staring, he was almost positive he had her pegged. Medium to high level succubus with little to no experience in controlling her power or hiding it. This is what made her so easy to peg. He couldn't help but frown. He'd have to keep an eye on her. succubus could either be a demons strongest ally or their end. But then again, he wasn't a demon.

Kazu tossed a crumpled piece of paper onto Ritsus desk, that said go talk to her dude. If ritsu would look at Kazu he would see him making a head gesture trying to get him to go. In Kazus mind he thought he was helping out his buddy by giving him confidence.

Curious as to what had been thrown onto his desk, Ritsu opened the note and read it to himself. He paused for a moment then read it for a second time.

"Go talk to her dude." Was scribbled on the piece of paper. Ritsu looked at it in confusion for a moment until he realised what the note was saying. With a slight groan Ritsu put his face down in his hands. How could he not have thought that this might happen. How long had he been staring at her for? He couldn't remember. God, now everyone probably thought he was some love sick puppy, or if they actually knew what the girl was, some weakling who already couldn't resist the charm of a succubus.

He quickly wrote on the paper. "No way. Best we both keep a comfortable distance." He wrote it as both a denial and a warning for Kazu who probably didn't know what this girl was. Kazu was a fairly powerful vampire as it seemed, probably the type a succubus would have no trouble going loose on even if they didn't want to. He threw the note back and made sure not to look back at the girl.

Kazu was excited to read the note but then chuckles to him self . This was because now Kazu thought Ritsu was shy around girls. Kazu turns his head towards Ritsu and whispers ~ don't worry ill help you out ~ He gives Ritsu a thumbs up , from the gleam in his eye Ritsu would be able to tell that Kazu had the wrong idea.

Trixie really tried hard to ignore the one who would not stop staring at her. She knew it didn't have anything to do with her. She didn't think of the lure as herself. She didn't want to be known for that. She came to this school hoping to get at least one person to see her for who she considered herself to be. The easy-going, joke-loving, fun girl.

Oh well, doesn't matter now. He had stopped staring at her to read a note the vampire had thrown on his desk. By the way his body went rigid, she couldn't help but think it was about her. She blushed to high heaven.

Focus. Focus. Focus.

What in the world was the teacher saying???

Letting out a groan he hit his head against the desk he felt an involuntary flush in his face when he realised Kazu really didn't get the point. Why this? Why couldn't he have just ignored the girl. Or rather, why did he have to be here and get into this situation at all? This so wasn't fair. He felt like yelling out his point but that was a bad idea in the long run. Instead he opted the sigh and mutter 'kill me now' over and over into the desk on which he was banging his head against softly. He internally cursed every one of the people who had contributed to the situation at hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Ritsu was in despair , Kazu saw it in a diffrent way , He imagine Ritsu was so nervous he was trying to amp his self up by hitting his self, Kazu was so excited he couldn't help but speak his mind " ahh this is so romantic" He turns towards Ritsu and stares waiting for him to Make his move .

(OCC: lol sorry dude , Kazu is very dense )

((Ooc: 'Tis fine, quite hilarious actually))

"I'm going to say this once and only once." He whispered harshly "I do not have a thing for her." He put across almost pleadingly, hoping the guy would finally get the message. This entire topic was making him feel like a child arguing about who did or did not 'like' who. He sincerely hoped Kazu was the only one who had jumped to that conclusion. At this point the teachers words were lost to him, which was unfortunate as he had actually been hoping to learn something about the public learning system. Now he just wanted to die

The energy in the room (at least in this area of the room) had suddenly grown awkward. Trixie didn't know what the boys were thinking, but she could only assume, based on the fact that they were, well, boys. Not to mention, they were whispering something and the vamp kept eyeing her out of the corner of his eye.

Trixie suddenly stood up to leave. As she got close to the front, the teacher (Trixie still didn't know her name!) said, "Excuse me Trixie, you need to sit down."

"I'm sorry, I need to use the restroom."

"You can sit back down, raise your hand, and..."

"But it is an emergency," she leaned in closer, whispering.

"Oh," was all she said and she continued teaching. Trixie hurried to the bathroom and hoped the class would be over by the time she got back.