Living A New Life

Kai turned his head towards syluis " o your funny " He says while going back into a face down position . " my life sucks "

Oh, she was beautiful. An angel for sure. The class had finally ended and Trixie got up to go to lunch. "Thanks for letting me sit with you guys. You going to lunch now?"

He grins "Ohh, I get it.. Vampire, life sucks? Classic dude, you're killing me. What's your name by the way, I'm Sylius." Holds out his hand to shake.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"I have another class," Knox lied, but Rox grinned, "Yeah, wanna come?" It was nice being relaxed. This was hell less stressful than at human schools where you were constantly stared at.

"Yeah, thanks Rox!" She walked towards the lunchroom. "So how did you find yourself here at this school?"

Kai couldn't help but laugh when he hears Sylius turns his words into a joke. He shakes his hand " good one " He looks at Knox and then back at Sylius " the names Kai but please call me Kazu "

"Well...I came in a solar energy car created by dad?" Rox didn't understand what she meant. She was slightly behind Trixie, she didn't know where the lunchroom was.

Reactions: Captain808
"Hahaha, good joke! I meant, what brought you to this school? I know some are forced here, or others like myself, choose to come here.

"Knox, he wanted us to come here," Rox nodded. "But it's a nice school, so I didn't choose but I wasn't forced."

"Kai Kazu Bara.. Alright, Just had to put the name to the face." He scratched the back of his head and smiled amicably "Nice to meet you Kazu, I'm Sylius, or Syl, whichever I'm not too picky." He scratches the back of his head and let's his arm hang there.

Knox grinned. "Right, okay, and I'm Knox, but you know that. Can't really shorten it," he looked Kazu right in the eye. Tell me your secrets.

Kazu scratches his head when he sees Knox's face . " well its not that i lied or any thing Kazu is really just a nick name " He holds his hand over his mouth " and i may be the prince of the biggest vampire empire in the world " he says really fast and uses a soft tone. He looks back at knox while awkwardly laughing hoping he did not get it. He looks at Syl " so what exactly are you ? " trying to change the subject.

Syl laughed. "Well, I'm not exactly sure what you'd call me.. An anomaly fits pretty well. If you'd like to get specific.. I'm half Dracolich. It's kind of complicated..What about you? The old guy called you a prince or something right?"

At that point he started to shoot Syl glares ~ really dude ~ he thought to him self . He scratches his head " ahh yhea about that " He leans back on his chair " I am one of Vlads great grand son's " He sighs " and the next in line to rule "

He noticed Kazu glaring at him and cocked his head, confused. "Sorry if I said something wrong, I don't really know much about the other races. I grew up alone for the most part. Is it bad to be a prince or something?" The only thing Syl remembered about vampires was that they had sharp teeth and drank blood to survive. Growing up in a cave has it's disadvantages Syl thought to himself.

" its alright , its not like its bad or any thing " He says while he spins his pen in his hand. " there's just alot of rules " he slams his head on the table " what am i kidding, it sucks! " The only reason he hated being Prince was because he was not in control of choosing his bride . He holds his head " man you dont know how lucky you guys are "

"Prince or not, it's all the same to me if that helps." Syl paused for a moment. "If you hate it so much why not just stop?" Syl clearly didn't get the whole royalty thing, growing up with little to no outside contact. A lot of the political and social aspects of life were lost on Syl. "Just do what you want to do, it's worked for me."

Kazu signs " the last time i refused my mother " He raises his shirt revealing 3 large scars that ran up his lower ribcage . " yhea i dont think thats an option " he says while chuckling. He looks at syl " but feel free to take my spot " he says jokingly .

"I was always taught, if you don't agree with someone either be fast, or learn to fight." He shrugged. "Well anyway, how about we get to a more cheerful subject. How are the girls around here?"

Kazu starts to think about all the girls he had met. " well hm.... well they all smell nice " He says while leaning back on his chair. He scratches his head " but some of them dont have scents " Realizing he sounded really weird he shakes his head " i mean... there..... nice "