Like Aunt, Like Niece (Minamoto Thunder + megan.galarowicz.com)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte saw her anut before getting food and ran over to her. "Angela, are you okday? Do you need me to call 911?" She asked getting down to her level

Angela shook her head. "No, its alright." She then wrapped her arm around Charlotte's shoulder. "But can you help me over to the couch?"

She had trouble standing up. If it was contractions acting up, it sure didn't feel good. She was take short breaths as she held her stomach when her Niece helped her up.

She helped her aunt to the couch but then went into the other room to make herself a drink. Then went up to her room quickly and hoped her aunt didn't see what she had.

Charlotte lucked out because her Aunt was in pain. So her eyes were closed as she took deep breaths while trying to calm down her baby. "You're gonna be worth it, but I don't wanna feel like this anymore..." she cried. Karma decided to not be nice to her, as the second she said that, another contraction slipped by. Because it was too early and she still had another month to go, Angela was pretty sure that she wasn't going into labor. She then hollered for Charlotte.

"Grab the Keys, I need to go to the Hospital..." She sighed holding her stomach as she used the couch to keep herself from falling or tipping over. As she was catching her breath, she grabbed a robe sitting on the couch and straightened out her Robe. Angela didn't bother changing because the Gown she was currently wearing was hospital appropriate. It was actually a gift from her Sister. She also had a hospital bag all packed up and ready to go. Because of all the pains she has been experiencing, she may have to stay within the Hospital for the next night or so. By the time they got were at the Car, Angela's started taking a bit more deep breaths and sweat started running down her forehead as she held her stomach.

Charlotte drove as fast as she could. Once they were in. Then she was going to head out

As soon as they made it to the Hospital, Angela grabbed the keys and put in her purse. Angela was quickly put into a Room where she could rest as Nurses and Doctors examined her. Her Nurse grabbed a flashlight to check her eyes to make sure her pupils were not dilating before feeling around the belly to see what was wrong. The Nurse examining Angela was a bit puzzled, knowing that the pregnancy was overall healthy, she had a good diet and she takes great care of herself. However, depression and anxiety told a different story. "Ms. Kang, are you alright."

Angela took a deep breath. "Yes..."

"Where are you feeling the pain?"

"My Stomach."

The Nurse, who was also a friend, then checked Angela's Stress Levels, which shocked her. The Nurse's Eyes Widened, because the Stress Levels that Angela had been enduring was not only bad for the baby, but unhealthy for her as well, because pregnant women shouldn't be stressed out so much. "Stress Level seems to be very high. This is one of the Highest I've seen on a pregnant woman. Especially a Healthy one, like you."

"How's the Baby?" Angela asked.

"The Baby is alright. You've been doing very well on nourishing and resting. Your Water is still in tact. Your Placenta is fine. Everything seems to be in order, I just don't get why your Stress Levels are so high."

The Nurse then started feeling around Angela's stomach as she tried to relax herself. "How far apart are your contractions?"

"30 Minutes...But they're very sharp." Angela cried while trying to catch her breath.

Charlotte was in the room. She looked down because she know her aunts stress was mostly because of her

"Relax, Ms. Kang, stressing and worrying will only hurt the baby." The Nurse tried to calm her down, but Angela couldn't help it.

She was having an anxiety attack and emotional breakdown all in one package. The Nurse also seemed a lot more worried when she looked through Angela's Medical Records. Although the Baby was Healthy, Angela herself was Healthy, the Stress Levels were off the Charts. "Says here, that four months ago that you have been diagnosed with depression. Then for two months, you were going to Therapy to help you cope with it."

Angela took a deep breath and tried to relax herself so the stress on her shoulders wouldn't cause any harmful effects to her baby. As she relaxed herself, she straightened out her hair as she held her stomach. "Yes, that's correct." She added, noting that everything on the Medical Document being reviewed was correct. "What brought on the depression? And are you taking any anti-depressants or medications to help treat it?"

"No, there are chemicals and ingredients in anti-depressants, prescription or not, that can be harmful to the baby. That wasn't a risk I was willing to take. Because this baby means a lot to me..." Angela frowned. "The Depression stems from my spouse's passing. He died four months ago in a Car Accident. And..." Angela was reduced to tears. "This baby is all I have left of him." She then started crying.

Charlotte went over to hug her aunt and when she let go she went into her aunts purse to get the car keys

As Charlotte dug through her Aunt's Purse, her Mother and Angela's Older Sister Nicole was standing in the doorway. She was shocked at what her Daughter was doing. Little did either Angela or Charlotte know, Nicole had made the emergency flight into town because she was listed as an emergency contact in Angela's Medical Record.

Char turned around and saw her mother. "Hi mom" she said and looked down and put the keys back into her aunts purse. And got mad at herself for the drink she had eairlyer bc she knows once her mom comes over she will smell it and will be pisses at her oldest daughter.

Nicole folded her arms upon her Daughter putting down the unattended purse and greeting her. "Ah, Mrs. Young, I'm glad you came by as soon as you could. Your Sister is not in the best shape right now. Her Stress Levels are off the charts. Stress Levels like this can be hazardous for the baby." The Nurse greeted Nicole and showed her the Medical Document that was being reviewed.

Nicole was taken aback by how staggering it was. "I see. Thank you, Nurse. Can you please give us a moment?"

"Sure thing." The Nurse left the room to tend to other patients.

Nicole then turned to her little sister, who was both happy and scared to see her. "Nicole...What are you doing here?"

"I received a phone call as soon as I heard that you were in the Hospital. Thought you went into labor. But you seem to be fine."

"No. Thankfully not. I just had an anxiety attack and emotional breakdown at the same time and I guess it caused my contractions to act up." Angela replied.

Nicole kissed her forehead. "That's not very good a pregnant lady. You've been working really hard to take care of yourself."

Angela was happy to see that her Older Sister showed her a lot of support as of late. Nicole then turned to her daughter. "I leave you with her for about week and she's already in the Hospital. Wanna start explaining?"

She looks down. And starts to head to the door, she didn't want to talk to her mother.

Before Charlotte could leave, Nicole grabbed her arm. "Charlotte. Have you been good to your Auntie? We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Either you tell me what you've been doing over the past couple of days, or you can go to Juvenile Hall. The choice is yours."

"MOM!" Charlotte complained. She didn't want to go to jail so she knew she would have to tell her mom and face her rath. "Okay fine mom, I have gone out a few times, gotten wasted, snunk out. But I've been very helpful lately. I promise mom" she explained and looked up to see her moms face but then looked back down at the floor. "I do really love you mommy, and Aunt Angla" she said and went over to give her aunt a hug and kiss

Nicole wanted to blow up on her Daughter, but with Angela in the room, she couldn't. "I love you too, sweetie, but I would like to know why your Aunt's Stress Levels are so high that it landed her in the Hospital." She then placed her hand on Angela's lower stomach and looked at her little sister. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright. After another day or two, I'll be able to head home." Angela relaxed herself, placing her hand over her sister's.

"I'll take the next three months off from work. Someone's gotta keep an eye on the both of you. Mom and Dad can help take care of the other two with James back home." Nicole said, explaining that their parents, Charlotte's Grandparents, will be around while she is in Seattle with Angela and Charlotte.

"Mom, you don't have to do that. You guys need the money. I can be helpful and I promise not to do anything to make Angelas stress high" char told her mom and went to hold her aunts hand.

"Charlotte, we're fine in terms of money." She replied. "Plus, you need to resume School. And I don't feel comfortable with leaving Angela at home by herself."

Angela was well-aware that her Older Sister cared a great deal about her. "I'd appreciate the company. From the both of you."

After removing her hand from her sister's belly, Nicole grabbed her Phone to call her Boss. "Mr. Smith, its Nicole. I am calling to let you know that I am going to be out of town for the next three months."

Nicole looked out the window before continuing to talk on the phone. "My Sister is pregnant. My Brother-In-Law passed away four months ago and her pregnancy has been fairly difficult. She's going through a lot."

She looked back and forth between the window and Angela & Charlotte as the phone call came to a close. "Thank you. This means a lot to me. Have a good rest of the night." Nicole then hung up as she walked back towards her Sister and Daughter.

Her Boss had given her Leave. Nicole herself had been working very hard for the past seven years as well, so it was only just that she got to care for little sister. Angela relaxed as she removed the blanket covering her belly. As she sat up, she started feeling leg craps and backache. "Your Boss is generous." Angela commented.

Status
Not open for further replies.