Like Aunt, Like Niece (Minamoto Thunder + megan.galarowicz.com)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte saw her mom and she saw how mad she was at her. She know once they left she would be in huge trouble. She looked down at the floor. "Hi mom" Charlotte said in a small voice.

"Mom I'm sorry. I really am. Mom can we please just talk?" Charlotte asked her mom. She rather explain then have the principal explain and get her mom even more pissed off at her.

Feeling that Charlotte would lie to her, Nicole shook her head. Then turned to the Principal. "So, what did my daughter do? It's her first day here, so it's out of the ordinary."

Charlotte looked down. She knew once she was alone with her mom she would be called at lest her first and middle name if not her full name. She know she shouldn't have skipped but she didn't want to be there. Mom told her also not to skip or do anything that would get her in trouble.

"So she skipped class..." She said disappointed as the Principal told her before she turned to Charlotte. "I am very disappointed in you, young lady. We are going to have a chat in the car. Don't think you're getting off the hook so easily." Nicole couldn't have been more upset or even disappointed. As soon as they were in the car, Nicole lost her temper on the way to the Hospital. "I am done with the empty promises, Charlotte. I sent you here in hopes that you'd shape up and start learning to behave. I am on the fence of letting into Juvenile Hall. Either that or you can go to the Military Academy back home. Because I am sick and tired of all the Class-Ditching, Drinking, Partying and Trouble-Making. And don't try to lie to me about Auntie Angie, because I know why she's in the hospital. I really expected better out of you. And how you treated her is unacceptable!" Nicole was just dropping a mental and emotional nuke on Charlotte. "For one, she's going through depression because her husband died in a Car Accident four months ago. Second, she's pregnant. She already has enough on her mind and those hormones don't really help. And you treated her horribly! You're just lucky nothing happened to the baby...Otherwise I'd make your life a living hell." Nicole knew how much the baby meant to Angela, considering how her little bundle of joy who is still inside of her was all that was left of her husband. Sadly, Nicole wasn't done with firing down on Charlotte. "And if we have to have this discussion one more time...Its either Juvenile Hall or Military School. Its up to you." She then continued to concentrate on driving.

Charlotte stayed quiet the whole time. She was looking down at her hands. Aftera few minutes of silence Charlotte took a deep breath. "Mommy, I'm sorry. And I have changed. Sorry for skipping but I didn't want to be the new girl." She explain to her mom. "Mom you and dad know I don't want to go to either. Pleassse mommy don't make me" Charlotte plead. Tears where starting to come down her check. Because she really was sorry.

When Charlotte said why she ditched class, Nicole just got even more annoyed. "Everyone has to go through that, Charlotte. There's no excuse for skipping class!" she called out as she made another turn, a few blocks away from the Hospital. When her daughter started begging on not wanting to go to Juvenile Hall or Military School, Nicole didn't even ease up one bit. "Alright, if you don't want to go, then you'd better show me that your behavior has gotten better. Otherwise, you get to choose between Military Academy and Juvenile Hall. I'm giving you the next six months. If you dare sneak out, I get a phone call from your School, you come home in handcuffs, or you come home drunk or even with a hangover and I smell Alcohol in your breath, you get a plane ticket home and I will make sure that Police will be there waiting for you to take to Juvenile Hall." Nicole just hammered down on her daughter just to show how sick she was of Charlotte's Ungratefulness and Self-Entitlement. "And I won't wait to send you there. I promise you that." She also knew that Angela's house was riddled with Security Cameras, mainly because she was concerned for her safety, especially after her husband died. After scolding her daughter, she turned into the Hospital Parking lot and began looking for a Parking Space.

Charlotte know her mom ment what she said. "Mom, I'm sorry. All be good. Mommy, why won't you just ground me?" Charlotte said

Charlotte was really good and helped her mom and aunt out how ever she could. She didn't do anything to get her in huge trouble but every now and then she would have a little fight with her mom about schoolwork and school because she wanted to be there for her aunt.

"Because being grounded seems to be too good for you." Nicole replied. Although Charlotte seemed to have good intentions, Nicole just wanted her to just start focusing in School, especially after the incident that got her expelled back home. Sure, Charlotte wanted to be there for Angela, but that shouldn't be an excuse to get out of academics. Upon Nicole and Charlotte returning to the Hospital, Angela was still taking a nap. "How's she doing, doctor?"

"Her Stress Level is going down and stabilizing. Thank god it had no immediate effect on the baby. She should be able to go home tomorrow." The Doctor informed, as he left to go check on other patients.

"Mom, can I at lest miss class to see my little cousin get born?" Char asked her mom. She's been keeping up with school and hasn't missed any days of school

"Maybe." Her mother answered. Guess Charlotte was really changing her attitude. Since it was a weekend, Nicole and Angela decided to take it easy. Angela was on bed rest for the next two weeks, so Nicole was doing almost everything around the house. Luckily, Charlotte's been very helpful as well, so it didn't put much strain on her. Next Month, the rest of the Family was going to fly in, since Angela was planning on having her Baby Shower around that time. After the Bed Rest was over, Angela was also planning to have a Maternity Photoshoot with her Niece and Sister, which had Nicole very excited. "Two weeks from now, you'll get to skip school because we're gonna be taking pictures with Auntie Angela."

"I know mom." Charlotte said. "Mom since its Friday can I go out with some friends from school?" She asked her mom. She has made a few good friends at the school and none of them do anything which is good. Plus Charlotte has been really really trying hard to stop doing that kind of stuff. Because she didn't want her sisters to ever do it or her soon to be born little cousin.

Nicole felt uneasy about it. "Yeah, you may. But you're gonna have to earn it. Depending on how many friends you plan on hanging out with, they can come over...AFTER you do your chores. I want this house spotless. I have to take care of Angela since she's on bed rest for the next week or two. Don't rush on your chores either...But at the same time, don't take too long. It should only take you two hours tops. Just take a look at the list of what needs to be done on the fridge."

Afterwards, Nicole went upstairs to give her pregnant sister a backrub and foot massage.

A list of chores was stuck onto the Fridge by a Magnet.

1. Sweep around the Garage
  2. Organize around the Garage (DO NOT TOUCH THE SPORTSCAR)
  3. Clean the Kitchen Floor
  4. Clean the Dining Room Table
  5. Vacuum the Living Room
  6. Dust the Shelves, TV and Counters
  7. Scrub the Bathroom Floors, Sinks and Bathtubs/Showers
  8. Vacuum the Stairs
  9. Vacuum in and around your room and the Hallways
  10. Wash your Bed Sheets and do your Laundry
  11. Do the Dishes
  12. Bring out the Chicken from the Freeze and put it on one side of the Kitchen Sink so it can thaw
  13. When all of these are done, come see me so I can inspect the house
Sports Car in the Garage
1317754_600.jpg

Charlotte went to go find her mom because she was not happy with what she had to do. There was 13 things on that list for her to do! Charlotte find her mom with her aunt. She knew better then to get in an argument with her mom when she was also around her aunt. So she gave a mom a mean look then went to go start with the two things she had to do in the garage

Although she meant well, Nicole figured it was payback for putting Angela in the hospital. After Charlotte got started on her chores, Nicole started giving Angela a foot massage.

Charlotte got done with everything in the garage 30 mins later. Then she started to clean the table in the dinning room

After Angela felt more comfortable and more relaxed, the two sisters began talking about what to name the baby. Angela wanted to wait for another month. Nicole then put a hand on Angela's belly, giving it a quick kiss before leaning in to listen to the baby's heartbeats.

After making sure Angela was taken care of Nicole rested beside her, where the two started discussing names for the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.