Like Aunt, Like Niece (Minamoto Thunder + megan.galarowicz.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte when into the living room with her aunt. And thinks hey I can go drink and be fine by the time she gets back from work. "Do you want to eat Angela?"

"I'm alright. Not all that hungry right now to be honest." There were times where Angela did have to force herself to eat, despite her losses in appetite. However, she did so in order to nourish herself and her baby. At the moment, she just felt full and satisfied. "You can always take some leftovers if you'd like..." She said as she sat down on the Living Room Couch and stretched out her legs. She was tired and just wanted to rest. Sadly, her back started acting up and it started hurting despite her resting. At the same time, so did her stomach. To make the pain go away, she started holding her belly before turning over to her Niece. "Hey, my back hurts. Mind...Giving me a massage?" she asked, feeling slightly awkward about it.

"Sure, mom had me do it when she was pragnet" Charlotte said and came over to her aunt and started to rub her lower back

As her niece rubbed her back, she felt more relieved because the pain she was feeling was fairly sharp. After a few minutes, when the pain was gone, Angela just relaxed back down on the couch. "So have you talked to your parents or sibling ever since you moved up here?"

"No. I miss Amy and Vic but I can't call them until after a week mom said" Charlotte told her aunt

"Aww, well I'm sure they'll love to hear from you." Angela sighed before feeling her baby kicking the palm of her hand. "Without you here, I don't know what I'd do." She said, looking down at her stomach.

The baby started kicking again as Angela started holding her stomach. Did she sense her much older cousin's prescence? Probably. Might even recognize her voice too. "I think the baby recognizes your voice. She just started kicking again." She then looked down at her stomach. "You love Charlotte, don't you, sweetie?" She mused.

Charlotte smiles. "I'm going to go watch TV in my room" she told her aunt

"Okay, I'll probably be taking a nap then." Angela settled in on the couch and took a deep breath before patting her belly. "Okay, Mommy's tired, so no kicking." She then caressed her stomach a bit in an attempt to calm the baby down. She would then fall asleep quick, exhausted due to lack of energy brought on by depression.

Charlotte wanted to drink but didn't want to get in trouble so she watched TV and fell asleep

As nightfall came, Angela would be woken up by a sharp pain in her stomach, followed by a Thunderstorm, which caused her to freak out.

Once Charlotte fell asleep she didn't wake up until the next morning when her aunt told her to get up

Because Angela was very reluctant to go back into her bedroom the previous night, she snuggled in with her Niece, who had a queen-sized bed anyway. Angela woke up to find that Charlotte's hand was on her stomach. She then grabbed Charlotte's shoulder and gently shook her to wake her up. "Hey, wake up." Upon waking, Charlotte would get to feel her unborn cousin kicking the palm of her hand.

Charlotte smiled as her unborn cousin kicked her hand. "What time is it?" She asked as she rolled over to fall back asleep

(Hey, hope all is good. :) and just a friendly reminder that it's your turn. If your busy I get it)

Yeah, sorry been really really busy)

Angela sat up and looked at the clock. "Its about six-thirty. But that's alright. You won't be beginning School until tomorrow anyway. Today, we're just going down there to have you get signed up and everything." She started feeling back pain upon sitting up, so to relieve it, she attempted to apply pressure to wherever it hurt.

Once Charlotte woke up she went to go find her aunt. And get something to eat for herself, and her anut of she wanted anything.

By then, Angela was sitting against the wall in the Laundry Room. She felt an extremely sharp pain in her stomach and was just trying to catch her breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.