Like Aunt, Like Niece (Minamoto Thunder + megan.galarowicz.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay. But can I go out later?" She asks her aunt

"Maybe. I'll think about it." If it were not for her horrid behavior, Angela may be more trusting.

"Fine" she said as she pulled into the parking lot. And turned off the car

After Charlotte turned off the car, Angela grabbed the keys to put into her purse before exiting the car. After Charlotte exits, she'd lock it up before going into the clinic to wait for her appointment.

Charlotte didn't have a choice so she followed her aunt into the clinic

As they got into the Clinic, Angela went into the waiting room, as her Appointment wasn't for at least another twenty minutes. While waiting, she started feeling a bit nervous because someone was probably going to try and touch her belly without her permission. Its happened before too. Hopefully Charlotte would keep that from happening. As she held her belly, she wondered...

Charlotte sees this guy in the waiting room and goes over to sit by him. "Hi" she tells the boy

While Angela didn't mind that she was talking to the young man sitting nearby, she hoped that Charlotte wasn't getting any funny ideas, such as bringing him into the house. Because she felt too laid back, Angela felt like she might even have to stricken up on her niece, despite not wanting to. Suddenly, a totally random stranger, sitting next to Angela herself, placed a hand on her swollen belly without her permission. "How far are you?" the stranger, a woman who appeared to be in her early thirties, asked her. Although Angela didn't freak out, she simply answered as the discomfort in her eyes seemed clear, but the stranger didn't seem to be taking the hint. "Seven Months and Four Days? Its a girl...?" What ended up making Angela even more uncomfortable was that the strange lady even leaned her ear into Angela's stomach to listen to the baby, much to her annoyance.

Charlotte show this and saw her aunt wasn't happy. She can come over and taped on the womens shoulder "hey can you please stop my mom doesn't like people doing that to her expcailly without asking her first" Charlotte said and sat down not to her. Then wishpered in Angelas ear "sorry about the mom thing it felt to weird to say my aunt. I love you"

The woman backed off when approached by Charlotte, perceiving her to be Angela's daughter. She then got up, away from Angela, glared at Charlotte before walking away. "Thanks...I was wondering when she'd get off of me. That was really awkward..." She exclaimed as Charlotte sat down next to her. "Its okay. I love you too, Charlotte." If it was Charlotte that touched her belly, she wouldn't mind at all, mainly because they were related. A few short seconds later, a Female Nurse came out asking for Angela. She stood up and got ready to go to her appointment. Before going into the Doctor's Office, she looked back at her Niece, as if she is telling her to come into the Office with her.

Charlotte feels weird going into the office with her aunt but she can tell she wants her to so she does. And Aldo because she wants to gain her trust

As she sat down on the operating chair, she took a deep breath, watching as her Niece sat down nearby. As she continued to lie down comfortably, the Nurse asked her a few questions on how she's been feeling, knowing that the pregnancy must have been very hard on her because her husband died. However, she also took note that Charlotte was there too. After checking the baby's heartbeat, the Nurse started feeling around Angela's stomach, which Angela herself didn't mind, since it was normal. Overall, despite going through depression as of current, Angela has so far been having a healthy pregnancy and the baby's health was stable, which even made the nurse happy. Not to mention that Angela is getting plenty of rest. After a few physical examinations, including a weight check to ensure that the weight gain was healthy and pelvic exam, she was going to take an Ultrasound, so Angela lifted up her dress a bit and nurse placed some weird jelly-like substance on her stomach. Afterwards, she grabbed an ultrasound wand and an image of the baby appeared on the Computer Screen. Angela then invited her Niece to come over and take a look.

Charlotte came to tears because it reminds her of thr ones of her little sisters and can't wait for her new baby cousin

"Someone's excited." the Nurse smiled when she saw that Charlotte was shedding tears of joy. "Yeah, she isn't the only one though." After the Ultrasound was over, the Nurse set the Ultrasound Wand back on the table and Angela wiped the substance off of her belly before putting her dress down. After much more discussion with the Nurse, the appointment concluded with her giving Angela a photograph of the Ultrasound that was taken. Angela then started wondering what'd she name her little one. When they got back to the car, Angela unlocked it and gave Charlotte the keys as she entered the Driver's Seat. "So where do you want to go next?"

Charlotte looks surprised with her aunt. She loved the picture her aunt gave her of the baby girl. "Angela if you don't want me to go out tonight I won't. You need someone and now I truely understand why mom and dad sent me here." She told her aunt. Then she started the car to get the heat on because it was getting cold out. Then she looked over at her aunt and gave her a hug the best she could.

"Alright, then let's head home. I'm getting a little tired..." She yawned before putting her seatbelt on. When Charlotte gave her a hug, the baby started kicking. She smiled as she hugged her niece back.

Charlotte started the car and set the GPS for her new home

During the car ride home, Angela fell asleep.

When they get home. Charlotte wakes up Angela. "Hey, we are home" she tells her aunt

Angela wakes up when Charlotte called her. Upon awakening, she feels a dull pain in her stomach, so she began holding it as she unclipped her seatbelt and grabbed the keys from the ignition. After Charlotte got out, she looked up the door. "Well, tomorrow's gonna be your free day. We just sign you up at school tomorrow and then you begin going to school the next day." She told her Niece as they walked to the front door of the house. All Angela wanted to do at the moment was sit down in the living room and muse with the baby or rest with her niece. "You know, everyday whenever I don't think I can possibly get any bigger and then I do." she said before unlocking the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.