Like Aunt, Like Niece (Minamoto Thunder + megan.galarowicz.com)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte was happy her mom said yes. She was super careful with the car. Nothing happened. After she took a nice long hot shower and get dressed she went to get something to drink. Once she got down there she got a glass and put water in it. She really wanted to get a alacha drink but didn't want to make mom mad and not trust her even more. She was trying to rebuild her trust with mom. After she had a drink of water she went up to her room and fell right asleep

The next morning, Angela let Nicole take her Car to go back to her house to check on Charlotte before being examined by a Nurse. As Nicole left, Angela got ready to allow the baby to be examined by the Nurse. Although her contractions were strong, they were irregular and didn't get very close together. Risks of premature labor and delivery didn't seem very likely. Membranes have yet to rupture, Anomic Fluid seemed to be in order, nothing wrong with the Placenta, Baby was not in distress, everything seemed to be okay. It was still a wonder on how Angela ended up being hospitalized. The Stress and Depression may require therapy. Older Sister and Niece may help a bit. After all, Nicole did show a lot of support. Charlotte, hopefully. After her check up, Angela decided to take a nap until her Sister came back.

Since it was still fairly early, Charlotte still had some time to sleep before school. At least another half an hour. Meanwhile, Nicole began looking at the various pictures Angela had put up, with most of them being of Angela herself and her late husband, Nicole's Brother In Law, who passed away four months ago. She had a saddened look on her face when she saw a Wedding Photo.

Charlotte woke up an hour later. Then she got ready for school then went down stairs

When Charlotte came downstairs, her Mother was just sitting in the dining room, as if she was waiting for her.

"Morning Charlotte, you sleep well?" Nicole asked, taken a sip out of her tea.

"Yes I did. Thanks mom. How is Angela doing?" Char asked her mom

"She's doing better then last night. Her Stress Levels seems to be fairly high though. I just hope it doesn't affect the baby." Nicole replied, knowing how stress during pregnancy can have certain effects on the baby.

"Mom can I go to the hospital with you today to be with her. Please?" She asked

"I'll take you after school." Nicole pointed out. "I only left the Hospital this morning because I wanted to give her some space."

Nicole crossed her legs as she looked out the window. "When you're ready for school. Lemme know, I'll take you."

"Okay mom" char said. And went to go get ready for school. She didn't want to go because she didn't want to be the new kid but she knew she had to go or mom would bring up jail again which she didn't want to hear again. So within 15 mins she was ready for school.

"Okay mom, I'm ready" she said once she came back down.

Nicole grabbed her Jacket and went with her daughter to her car. "I'll let you drive. Then after you get to school, I'll just head back to the Hospital and come back to pick you up when school gets out."

"Okay" she told her mom. She was glad her mom told her this because she wasn't planning on staying thr whole day. Now she would just have to be back before school ends so her mom wouldn't know that she even skipped

A few hours later, after taking her Daughter to School, while watching Angela, who was sleeping, Nicole got a phone call from her Daughter's School, requested down to the Office. Meanwhile, Charlotte was sitting in the Principal's Office.

Charlotte know she was in trouble with her mom because she got a phone call

Nicole walked into the Principal's Office. She was not happy with her daughter. She sat down and got ready to talk to the Principal.

Status
Not open for further replies.