Like Aunt, Like Niece (Minamoto Thunder + megan.galarowicz.com)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Charlotte, where are you going?" Nicole asked.

Charlotte hears her mom but just ignore her and keeps heading out of the room.

She eventually got aggravated and chased after a daughter, eventually catching up to her and grabbing her arm. "Don't you walk away from me."

After getting Charlotte to remain in the room, Nicole returned to her sister's bedside. "One of the Nurses checking on you said you've been diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety. Why is that?"

"My Husband died in a Car Crash and I have Aichmophobia...Not the best combo if you ask me." Angela replied, holding her belly.

"Mom, can I have your keys? I'm going to go to Angela's house so you guys can talk. And I'll be there when you get there" Charlotte asked her mom. The real reason was because she wanted to get wasted one more time before school so she wouldn't do it during school. Plus with her aunt in the hospital she didn't have to worry about having to run her to the ER or call 911. But she couldn't tell her mom because she would be so grounded or sent to jail which she did not want to go. That's why she said yes to coming and living with her aunt for a year.

Nicole looked up at Charlotte. When her daughter asked for the Car Keys, she blantly refused. "I don't know. You going back to Angela's by yourself? Something tells me that you're gonna throw a big party and then get wasted. That's probably the worst thing you can do before starting school. Hangover and School the next day don't exactly mix." Nicole would trust Charlotte, but she broke that trust some time ago. Plus, she didn't feel comfortable with letting Charlotte use her car, mainly because the one that she was using was a Rental, which was going to be used by her indefinitely until she is ready to head back home, which would be a little after Angela gives birth.

"Mom I promise I'm not going to though a party. And I also promise that I'm not going to get wasted. Promise." Char said. She was telling the turth with the party but lying about the getting wasted part.

Nicole was not convinced. "That's a bit selfish. There's nothing wrong with keeping me and Auntie Angela company, is there?"

"MOM!!!" Charlotte yelled at her. And grabbed her and pushed her into the wall then punched her

Before her Daughter's Fist can reach her, Nicole's fast reaction time allowed her to counteract Charlotte's Attack. Instead of hitting her, Charlotte's Fist went for the wall instead. "You're not getting your way with me. Try to hit me again and you're going to Juvenile Hall."

"Mommy! You know I don't want to go to juvenile hall!" Charlotte said on the break of tears

"Then maybe you should think before you act and watch what you say." Nicole replied.

Nicole didn't get what the problem was. By the time they returned to Angela's Room, she seemed to be in a lot of pain. Not only Angela was holding her stomach in pain, but she had a hard time relaxing as well. Tears were running down her cheeks and she seemed to be sweating. "Angela, what's wrong?" She asked, placing her hand on her Sister's stomach to see what was wrong. By then, her little sister was trying to catch her breath.

Charlotte went over to her aunt and put a hand on her stomach. And gave her a kiss. And looked over at her mom

Angela smiled a bit when Charlotte kissed her. The weird thing was, Angela's Water was still intact, but yet she was experiencing labor symptoms as if she was at least seven centimeters dilated. Angela began squirming around a bit due to the pain being fairly sharp. "You can't be labor, its too early..." Nicole said as she looked at her daughter before opening the curtains. She ended seeing a full-moon. After putting two and two together, with a Full Moon out tonight, it was probably making Angela want to give birth, a thought that scared Nicole. She then tried to calm her little sister down.

"Mom, can you please take me home I want to go to sleep, I'm getting tried" she ment every word she said

Nicole eventually caved and gave her the keys to the car. "Here, take my car. Be very careful with it. If you get pulled over or get a single scratch on it...I will be very angry." Watching over her sister seemed to be taking priority. Sadly, Angela was still in pain due to Labor Symptoms being caused by the Full Moon.

"Ok, thanks mom" she said and huged her. She went over and gave her aunt a hug and kiss. "I will see you tomorrow after school, love you" she told her aunt then headed out to the car

For the remainder of the night, Angela fell into a very uneasy sleep. Around Midnight, it got a bit cloudy. Without the Moon being out in the open, the pain eventually came to a gradual stop. What did help ease was Nicole, who was rubbing circles around her stomach to help her relax. After Angela relaxed herself into a Deep Sleep, Nicole spent the remainder of the night trying to make sure that her little sister was comfortable. Before going to bed herself, she kissed Angela's Forehead and leaned down to kiss her swollen belly before patting. "Now let your Mother rest." she said in a gentle voice before moving over to the couch and then going to bed herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.