Light and love in the Darkness.

the wind blowed even harder at her and she calls out to the wind "oh now you come back." she rolled her eyes at the wind and smiled. "they are just like kids" she say with a giggles. " ah sorry um never got your name. I'm Raven matser of wind" she joked around with it and added "and you are?"

Cody ran down into the wind filled outside world. He blue hair shifted side to side and she ran and wind hit her face. Suddenly she stopped. She studied some of the students wandering around talking with a new-found friend or a old friend re-met. Cody and her brother had been separated for quite some time, until the year before the other didn't know of not being an only child; her friends were in faraway she didn't know or had be-friended anyone in this new town. Cody was lonely... her only "friends" were water-filled areas, such as streams, rivers, and lakes where she could easily practice her power.

He looked up towards the clouds for a moment before resting his gaze back towards the girl so he could answer her question, "Names Grimm. Just Grimm, I'm not the Master of my powers. It sort of controls me in a way." Giving her a lopsided grin he stood up and put his hand out for her to shake.

Raven shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you grimm and I was joking. I could never be a master of the wind" she smiles. she let go and the wind pushed her alittle. "ok stop it I know you want to play but not today. Sorry the wind never want me away from them."

Cody felt so alone. It was okay. Being alone was good, but not fun. ((hint, hint....please... meet me :P I'm feeling alone over here!)). She sat down and stared at the ground. Not even the first day of real school and she hated it. She would keep going though, for her brother not for her parents. Cody formed drops of water on her fingertips and watched them sway in the wind as she waited for something to happen.

"well i suppose every teenage boy has a violent side...." He said darkly

((ok Silver, I will save you xD))

Shadow finished his book. He wasn't pleased by it at all. Dispute the great intro and solid plot, the ending was horrible, so easily predicted... pitiful. He had thought he found the book he was looking for all this time... but it wasn't. He stood up, changed into his shadow form and headed to the library to get another one, perhaps finding that one book his friend had told him so much about... so long ago. Before he made it down the steps he found the girl that had tride to talk to him before sitting on the steps. He decided, despite the fact he hated almost everyone, he would atleast talk to this one. He changed back from shadow form and appeared next to her as off out of thin air. "Hay, looking a bit down."

She smiled at him kindly. "True... Will I ever get to see this violent side of you?" Kadri poked him before skipping down the hall, turning around, then giving a wink. Hyper mood gave no boundaries.

Calvins eyes changed Cobalt "I hope you don't have too..." The FLASH back to normal... "So do you have a violent side?"

She smiled at him even in his saddened moment. "I guess I do..." Kadri scratched her head ion slight thought. "I mean I haven't been pissed enough to have my violent side show. At least, its been a long while..."

(Thanks, Norway! :D)
Cody looked up some what surprised. "Oh, hi again!" she said as she stood up, letting the dew fall off her fingertips. "Wh-where'd you come from?... Oh never mind, it doesn't matter. So, um, what's up?" She said trying to start a conversation.

"I was just on my way to get another book." He said sort of plainly. He normally didn't talk to others but this one seemed... sort of lonely to him.

Calvin, sensing the Awkward pause Grinned like the happy idiot he hoped to be, "Tell me more about yourself." He said simple and straight.

This caught her off guard. Herself? What was there to really say? Kadri, feeling slightly defeated with the worry of getting close to people, smiled weakly adding a bit of a nod. "Only if you tell me a bit of yourself at the same time." Her body went back to his and hooked her arm in his. "So... What would you like to know?"

"Oh I see." Cody replied just as plainly. "Uh... so. Could you-I mean only if you want to--help we around a bit... sort of like uh... I don't know, just show me around. Help me in such? Only if you want to..."

"I guess it wouldn't be a problem." he says standing and offering her a hand.

"Alrightyi get nervous talking to girls and in long car rides. I have A.D.H.D, I live with my uncle, And My goal in life is to grow a ten foot mustache..." he said completely serious...

"Great. Thanks much!" Cody said as she stood up grabbing his hand. "What is your name again. I forgot."

"Its shadow." He said with a smile. It was only have genuine, but she was growing on him. He walked at a casual pace to the library, "So, what dorm do you live in?"

This was the sixth high school that Zac had been to but hopefully he wouldn't get kicked out because this one was supposedly full of people with strange powers, which he was both relieved and nervous about <script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>at the same time. this was also the first one he had been in outside of California and he concluded that his light jacket was NOT going to get him through the winter here. he stood at the gate of the school wondering when he walked in what he would do...he wasnt told what dorm he was supposed to go to...or what classes he had , just the address to the school and a letter of invitation. ignoring his uncertainty he took his first steps into his new school's campus. "hello?" he said hoping someone would see him, because he couldnt see anyone." can someone help me? im new here and dont know where to go...." he felt kind of embarrassed about yelling at air and just turned the valume of his music up and continued to walk trying to find someone