Light and love in the Darkness.

*in the other room*
"Password, Aurum.... Behemoth it is your duty to serve the Descendants, as it has always been the duty of the Silvers to serve gold... she stays, next door. OK?" Calvin hung up, and sighed.
walking to his room where he left her, seeing her standing, he smiled, "no ned to be so stiff we'er friends here, have seat, then he himself left for a second and brought a chair from the dining room, "This is Aurum dorm, only top officials go here, or those who have a few favors," he grinned cheekily and pointed to himself, "So what do you want to do now?" hie eyes back to their electric blue color.

Not sure what to do her body paced around until he returned. He looked a bit off but she let it go. Shouldn't meddle after all. At his welcoming of her in his room, Kadri sat down. Her body was still stiff and not much relaxed. How could she be? She was in a strangers room, of course. Well a friend now... A uneasy sigh escaped her while she twirled her brown hair around her finger. Boredom and awkwardness consumed the room. Her eyes looked around until he spoke again. Sound... It made her relax a bit. "What can we do?" Kadri instantly popped off. She didn't know much about what there was to do. She often snowboarder at home but even that didn't take away the bored air. Maybe there was something new... Her hazel eyes caught a glimpse of his blue ones. They kept changing... It still amazed her. Kadri realized her own starring and quickly turned her head. She only hoped he didn't realize it as well. She waited for an answer to her own question.

"well... we could pl-"he then looked surprised and said "never mind how about go to the rec room after getting you your dorm room Each room has a small living room, kitchen and 2 bedrooms, so ya... or we can go outside and i can introduce you to my brohans!" Calvin grinned happily.

Grimm had been in the trees for over fifteen minutes practicing his speed step. He had become quite good with it, but he had also become very bored. As he exited the cluster of trees he decided to go and look around at the dorms. Since it was rather chilly outside he decided to roll the sleeves up on his plain blue flannel so he could soak up the frost air. His black skinny, yet loose, jeans were another thing he could roll up so he could soak up the air, but that was just too much work so continued onward towards the dorm passing a young woman reading a book. Two other students, his own guess, a male and a female had just entered the dorms so he at least hoped he was allowed to enter. He stood in front of the massive dorm and inspected it. It was very intriguing.

She was curious as to what he was going to say. Her body stood and walked to his then began randomly poking him. She was curious after all. "What were ya about to say... Huh???" She teased and poked trying to get it out of him.

Calvin's cheeks puffed up like he was holding in air, "well..." he went red and his eyes changed a Caribbean blue. "we could pl-AH! Its kinda embarrassing..." not that it was possible he went even more red, then he stated stuttering, "N-n-not th-that i-it was B-b-bad b-but, uh i-it w-w-was, uh well, t-too s-soon i-in our r-r-relationship t-to p-play s-s-s-spin the bottle!" he went past tomato red to looking like he was going to explode when, he lit on fire, after a mad dash around the house to find water, before remembering both he and his uniform was fire proof, he took a deep cleansing breath and the fire went out still red he leaned against the wall and slid down it head between his knees, embarrassed...

Klein sat there for a few for minuets waiting for something good to happen. Her brother was being terrifyingly boring right now. Eventually she couldn't hold it any more. She took a deep breath in and, "SSSSSIIIIIGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Right into her brother's ear. "Can we do something!" she scanned the place to find something to do. "Maybe I'll go to our room and grab a toy to play with." Then her smile turned evil, she really didn't want to be by herself. She would mess with brother. She snatched the book from his hands, knowing that would get to him, then blinked a few yards away. "Come and get iiiiiiiiiiittt!" she taunted waving the book in the air. She was sure to close it too, making him lose his spot.

Shadow looked at his little sister and sighed. He held her in place by her shadow and walked over talking the book. "You know that never works." He sounded annoyed but quickly went back to acting how he normally did around his sister. "You could have just asked me to come with you." He said now genuinely smiling. She was the only one that could ever make him smile... though he didn't really know why...

Her brother had once again out maneuvered her with his shadows; he always did. "I don't understand," Klein whined. "Why are you better than me?" She huffed and sulked, but that didn't change anything for her. "Fine lets go inside! It's cold out here!" Then and idea popped into her head: a way she could beat her brother. "Race you there!" and in that instant she was gone.

He turned into a shadow and went into their room. He went up the wall and through the window. He didn't know if Klein was already there and hoped she was. He had to let her win whenever possible. He stayed in shadow form and hid in a shadow near the door just so at-least he could make it look like she beet him. The only time Klein couldn't find him was when he was blended into an others shadow.

Cody wandered the halls of the dorm area. She came upon the room she was supposed to live in. "Huh. This is just great. The 13th room." she said to herself as she opened the door. It was a cozy little room. She looked around the room for quite some time and then plopped herself down in a chair.

Klein was already in their room. "HAHA!" she squealed joyfully. She had blinked right into their room, her powers were getting better and she could tellaport futher distances. She sat on the bed waiting for her brother to join her. Then a tickle was in her throat. Klein then started to have a coughing fit. It was hard for her to breath even, she was only able to get a little bit of air in between coughs. Her hand clutched the sheets; the pain was nearly bringing her to her knees. Her throat was sore and dry and tears began to stream down her cheeks.

Shadow walked into the room "You ok?" He said after turning back to normal. When he saw his sister coughing as hard as she was he grabbed some water and then called the nurse.

Kadri looked at Calvin and couldn't help but laugh. "You know spin the bottle is for groups right?" She stood to her feet and gave him a big smile. The albino ferret rushed in the room and scurried across the floor almost reaching Calvin to nip at his ankle. Kadri bent down and grabbed him pulling the ferret to her face. "What are you doing here? I could have sworn I left you at-" She cut herself off realizing who had done it.

At that time her brother rushed through the halls with a giant smile. Holding a letter, he waved it in her face. "KADRI! KADRI!" He hollered running in the room. Kadri with out saying a word stuffed the ferret in his face. "Hey buddy. You found her..." He gave an awkward smile knowing what he had done. "I'm sorry but you don't have to deal with me any more. I am switching schools!" With out any other word, he kissed he sister on the forehead and ran out to pack up and leave. He hollered as he ran. "You better take good care of her!" It was directed for Calvin.

Kadri was left without anything to say, she shrugged it off and turned to Calvin once more with ferret in hand. "How about we just go to my room so I can start to unpack? Then we can do whatever your little heart desires." She did have limits on that she just really needed to set every thing out and get ready for class. Kadri would worry about her brother later.

Calvin lit on fire again. 10 minutes later, he was helping Kadri unpack... "so school begins officially tomorrow today is just an Assembly its at 5 pm." (3:21 Current time) Calvin was still red and his eyes were a purplish blue like his eyes were blushing as well.

Kadri shrugged "Oh well... Guess I get to kill my time all day today." She looked closely at Calvin. With a smile, she place her hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay Calvin? You're awfully red."

Calvin closed his eyes for a moment and breathed, he opened them and his eyes were electric blue again, his skin was as pale white as ever, but still hot to the touch, the room was few degrees warmer with him in it, "Ya, uh did you ever have any trouble with your powers, back before I Turned, I was massively cold, all the time even in the middle of summer, but when i Turned , i was able to boil my blood to make myself warmer, I have what is called a Semiselfdestructive power, I When not using my power have extreme cold flashes... did you have any problems?"

She bit at her lip ring in mid thought. Honestly she could even remember, when she got her abilities. Kadri didn't even remember when she first came across talking to animals. Her arms stretched out over her head then rubbed behind her neck. "Sorry, Hun... I can't remember all that." She shrugged wishing she could relate to make him feel better. "I guess for me it just happened when I was lonely as a child. I've been doing it for what feels like forever." She gently touched his arm giving a smile. "If there is anything you ever think of that may help you... I'd be happy to help."

Klein could hardly see her brother come in. She felt like she was going to die! She feel to the floor on hands and knees, the pain was bringing her down. She began to gag and fight of the feeling of needing to puke. Klein swallowed hard to hold it back. Her fit slowly began to subside and she could breathe again. She sat up against the bed and took deep breaths. Her face was red and sticky from all the tears. She was beginning to loads better now, though her throat was sore and dry.