Light and love in the Darkness.

"Don't use your powers so much kay? It hurts you more than you think." Shadow said smiling at his little sister trying to ease her off what just happened. He handed her the water and said "Here" Then he walked into the main living room and started reading.

Raven walked up to the school and sighed. The wind pushed her. "Hey. Stop that we can't play today I have school" she whiperd softly to the wind. She giggled when the wind hugged her good luck. She walked up the schools steps. the wind keep on following and playing around with her. "Hey I said no games today." she still was soft. She wish they would stop but she let tham play.

Calvin laughed, "oh no my problem is long over.... just wondering since you w new and all if you need help," he pulled out an oddly shaped Iphone, checking an app, "club sign ups are still open wanna go check it out?" he smiled,

((Sorry I was banned off the computer, but I'm back :D))

Grimm sighed as the looming dorm felt more deadly than when he first walked up. He turned on his heel and decided to go relax on the front steps of the school. Whistling softly to himself he sat on the cold stone steps and began to cup his hands together to form a small snowball. He was bored, tired, and craving pie. Cotton Candy also sounded delicious, he wished it was summer and the fair was in town. Back then he used to love the heat and the way the sun soaked her skin. Shaking his head he through the now formed snowball at a nearby tree and watched it splat against the bark.

Klein took the water graciously and chugged it down. It felt unnaturally good on her throat. She watched her brother go again. He always wanted to be by himself. 'So antisocial.' It was as if they weren't even related. He would spend his time alone in the shadows while she would try hard to be the middle of attention. But she loved her big brother still, even if he was a butt-head. Feeling fatigued, Klein climbed into bed just to take a short nap.

He could hear his sister sleeping in the other room. He was relieved, he wouldn't be disturbed now so he could read in peace.

Kadri nodded giving a smile. "Sure." She turned to the ferret and gave a strict look. "Stay!" Her body turned back to Calvin and skipped into the hall. "What clubs are here at this school?"

Raven saw a guy (Grimm) on the steps but left him alone. she was at the last step when the wind pushed her back and make her fall on top of the guy. "oh my god, sorry the wind it puched me I'm so sorry." she said blushing in embarrassment and anger. she wanted to just want to hurt the wind right there. But she can't the winds the wind and it will stay. She got up from on top of him. "I'm sorry" she said again.

"well there is fighting clubs,sports clubs, hobbies, there is actually to many to name, so pick a subject."

Grimm caught the new girl and looked at her with an eyebrow raised. It wasn't everyday someone made up the excuse of the wind pushing them. He gave her a lopsided grin and tried to make it easier for her as she rose, "It's no big deal. You okay at least?" The wind didn't seem to be very violent today, his nose scrunched up in bewilderment, but he shook his head and focused on the girl in front of him.

"Art?" She paused trying to decide if she really wanted to ask if her favorite sport was on the club list. Kadri sighed and shrugged. It could still be her hobby. "How about Snow boarding?"

"ya i'm fine. but i'm piss though." she said wanting to to kick something. she looked back and the wind pushed me again. "GOD! STOP IT ALRIGHT." she put her fist in the air. she knew it would mean nothing to the wind. "I'm sorry I probably look crazy." the wind laughed by blowing me.

Chuckling slightly Rimm shook his head, "It's okay. So you have powers of the wind or something along those lines?" He looked up at her actions pertained towards the little push the wind decided to give her once more. Raising an eyebrow slightly at her he just gave her a gentle smile, reassuring her he didn't.

"Art is to vague, Define it a little, Snowboarding, Hhhmmmn maybe Snow sports." Calvin said

"umm ya I can borrow the winds prower if i wanted and talk to the wind." She said a with a smile then remaber she was not supposed to tell anyone that. "Wait why am I telling you and what do you have powers or something?" She said with a like hint of anger. The wind just laughed at her. "Stop laughing at me!" She yelled out to the wind. but the wind just blowed away to make her look like an idiot. "I look like an idiot don't I" she said blushing.

"Snow Sports?" She shook her head and gave a weak smile. "I'm not really good at sports. Only snowboarding and when Its warm out skateboarding..." She shook off the topic of art because she really didn't know where she wanted to take that one. "What clubs are you in?"

((So sorry I haven't written! So much to catch up on!))
Cody decided to meet some of the other students. She slowly got up and wandered back into the halls, hoping someone would be kind enough to say hello. She thought about school, and her sisters and brothers at home or at school. She thought about when she first began using her power of water. It wasn't one you would normally think a tempered young girl to have. She was often "fire-ry" inside she was good and happy but lost her goodness easily.

"Me? Dueling, using you powers one on one or in large to small groups against an enemy team." Calvin shrugged, "Kinda violent."

She chuckled. "SO you have a violent side, eh?" Kadri smirked then teased a bit. "Didn't see that coming."

"It's not a big deal. And yeah I do have powers, so your secret is safe with me." He chuckled at her outburst towards the wind. Grimm had met many people with powers, but not someone who yelled at them.