Light and love in the Darkness.

Kadri kept quiet holding back. Seconds of silence followed. Laughter echoed through the halls as her containment just cracked. The woman smiled at him, "you're absolutely adorable," she immediately replied.

Calvin lit on fire again, after some deep breathing and frantic flapping he pushed his hands through his hair intending for it to look cool, and to slightly redeem himself... it ended up looking like Mukuro Rokudo, he smiled unaware of his pineapple fairy shaped hair... "And you?"

She chuckled at him beig red again. "And when I first got here, you were the one being all tough asking me on a date and such." Her turn to speak up. What was there really to say? Not much... Kadri looked at him fishing for something with in herself to say. There wasn't much interesting about her, after all. "I'm not great with people. Actually you're the only one outside of family that I've actually talken to in a few years. I'm practically a mute. I care more about animals than people and I actually talk to them." She paused trying to come up with something else. "Umm... Live with my aunt. Brother just left me alone." Kadri continued to dig trying to think. "Oh! I love caramel and hate chocolate unless its white. I love snowboarding, dancing, and music. I've never had a boyfriend ever and have only had a total of four friends in my life." Her mind drew a blank.

"Well, Shadow, let's go!" she said with a smile on her face. "Where to first?... Whataboutmydorm? Or-or... somethinglikemaybesomethingfun! Oracafeorsomeeathingplace!" She asked very fast taking only short seconds to breath.

"How bout we return my book so I don't get fined." he said half laughing.

Zac was walking aimlessly through the hallways blasting loud rock music from his headphones" hello? is anyone here?" he sighed at the constant lack of response. he was beginning to believe that there really was no one here. he walked, and walked, and walked...."hello?!" he was beginning to be frustrated...
<script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Kadri heard a voice along with some music. She smiled recognizing the type of music. Her hand grasped Calvin's and pulled towards the great unknown. She saw the man who wandered around aimlessly. "Hiya." Calvin gave her the confidence to at least talk to others that seem to need help, lonely, or just lost. The ferret scurried across the floor and up the woman's leg after she released from Calvin and stood behind the man. She didn't know what else to say but at least she tried to start conversing with others. Her face glowed red out of embarrassment and speechlessness.

Zac barely heard a voice from behind him so he took his headphones off, which released a blast of sound as if from a small speaker <script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="chrome://YouLoop/content/YouLoop_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>on full blast, and turned around. "oh thank god! i finally found someone! im new here and no one told me what dorm i was supposed to be in or what classes to take...could you help me?" he stuck out his hand "im Zac by the way, whats your name?" Zac was really excited to meet this person, for no apparent reason. Maybe because he had never met someone else with weird powers before but he didnt want to be rude and ask first thing. he would let her tell him on her own time.

Kadri backed up a bit. The man was excited and she didn't know how to process his actions. She took a deep breath and smiled, as her face glowed red from not usually being social. "I... I... I'm Kadri. Nice to... Meet you Zac." Kadri saw his hand out. Slightly hesitating, the woman finally grasped the guys hand. "I'm new too." From the touch her body began to relax and get used to the guy almost instantly. Her body turned facing both the boys at the same time. "This is Calvin... He was just showing me around." She held off on telling Zac that Calvin was the one to help with her room. She still didn't know what to say to the guy. Her nerves resurfaced sending her hands to cover her face. "I'm so sorry... I just... I'm not used to talking to others. Only-" At that time, the ferry scurried around her body again. She looked down and began to argue with it, as if a conversation between the two, which of course it actually was.

Cody's voice lowered, "Where is my dorm? I don't want to sound like an idiot. I wonder if he'd like to play water-ball fight." She made her voice louder and asked, "Hey, do you know how to play water-ball fight? It's fun!"

Calvin grabbed and squeezed Kadri's hand sending a burst o heat just enough to let her know he was still there, "Yes I'm Calvin Montague. Kadri here," he gave her a nudge with his shoulder, "is just a little shy like she said before, so please have patience..." he then absorbed the heat from her face another useful power...

She felt the squeeze looking back at him. Kadri began to feel bad at what she had done. Was he jealous? Just mad for some reason? Kadri, in thought, questioned. Random emotions coursed through as she wasn't sure how to answer him. Her face grew red again after looking back and forth at both guys. 'Awe man... What am I doing?' Her grip on Calvin loosened then broke away. Kadri wasn't ready for the social with another person just yet, let alone it being another guy. At least so far this guy hasn't popped off weird things as Calvin did when they first met. Her focus went back to the ferret and their arguement.

thet had just gotten to the library when she whispered something about a dorm but before he could make out what she said she asked him if he knew how to play water ball. "Uhmm. No, I assume that's a sport. I don't normally play sports..." He drops his book into a 'return box' then he turns and faces her.

"Well, have you played in a snow-ball fight before? Water-ball fight is like it, although its with water... and we need some more people. Or in another way its like a food-fight, with water instead! It's really fun!" Cody said excitedly.

"I see, but how would I throw balls of water?" He said a little interested.

"Yep! I suppose it's a little harder when your power isn't water. Although I can teach you how to hold one." Cody said trying to encourage Shadow. "You see it's easy," she began instructing. "First..." she formed a water ball in her hands, "Hold out your hands."

"Umm... Ok." he holds out his hand.

"Stay very still, for now you have to be very gentle..." Cody said as she gently shifted the water-ball out of her hands and into his. "See, easy. Now lift your arm up as if you were going to throw something... and then throw it at me! That's how you play. Put this weird lotion on your hands so that the water won't break or spill out of your hands." After poking the water-ball to make it pop she squirted a bit of the lotion-stuff onto his hands.

"Ok..." he said as she poped the water-ball. "And how would I form one without powers?"

"Hmm... you'll need this little pouch of water and then I suppose that will work.... and if not... we'll just have to wait for snow! But what fun is that?" Cody said. She paused, "Ah wait! I got it! Hee... I forgot, that lotion will work. So... you can form water I guess from the air... that's how I do it. Maybe we will have to wait till winter. That sucks... or-or we could wait till my friend comes!"

((Can I make another character? PLEASE!? So, could someone give me the link to the plot&discussion if there is one))