Light and love in the Darkness.

I look at my sister smile and say to her "No she's not my girl friend." He said with a complete change in tone and facial expression.

(( It's your choice what you do. Haha I mean he is your character.))

"Date...?" That was a first for her. Plus he was serious. Her face flushed to a rose hue. She wasn't really sure if she should except it so soon or wait. Kadri drew in a deep breath then exhaled slowly. Giving a kind and sweet smile, her eyes looked up at the man before her. Kadri's head nodded at the first year remark then instantly locked eyes again. "I'd love for you to show me around." She wanted to be like her brother after all. It was so easy for him to talk to people. Just like... it seem so easy for this Calvin to talk to people too. Maybe she could learn something. Her first friend...

Nikolai looked back over at his sister with a bit of worry. The guy's intentions seemed pure but he was protective over her. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small animal. It's long body scurried around him then rushed off after Kadri. Kol smiled at the leave of the ferret and then walked the opposite direction towards the dorm he always stayed in. It snow white fur camouflaged with the ground until it ran over the grey concrete. It was determined to sneakily follow it's owner.

"Alright! So here we go," as they walked to the aurum dorm, he explained the school dorm system, "Since there is only 3 other known schools like this one, and they're mostly based in the usa, we have the dorms work like houses from like harry potter. each house competes in a variety of sports,in which you can use your powers, like take me for example, i'm pyrokenetic, easy simple, i would be an ok recruit for the lets say the fighting club, cause pyrokenetic can ad damage to the punch, but if i were to go to the Hockey club i would be screwed...ya and anyway the houses once a champion is chosen will have a representative go to the nationals, Vs, area 51, and Black lagoon, then we would go hemisphere, meaning against Atlantis and El Dorado, the global which is against Avalon or Shangrala depending on which won their finals..." he final breathed in and smiled, "what do you think?"

Her eyes widened from so much information at once. She tried to listen and understand but so much still didn't make any sense to her. She did understand the winner continues on to bigger completions but that was about it. Her hand rubbed the back of her neck as she gave a pathetic smile. "How about you start with simple things?" Kadri didn't seem so into the completion. She had nothing to compete with. Her power was something that could be used in that manor. Plus she remembers her brother coming home on breaks bragging and telling so many stories about the completions. Kadri felt she had heard it all and it was her brothers thing. The young woman was also good at only one sport. Snowboarding was her outlet though from anything and everything.

The small ferret kept it distance hoping for a time to pounce.

Calvin smiled "Sure thing! One of the most popular sports is wilderness Survival, cause you get 2 weeks off from school. I did it in my freshman year, when i went to Avalon, but I ended up burning down the forest..." he laughed embarrassed.

((Sorry I'm replying fast. I have nothiing else to do besides clean... ^^;))

Kadri faught off a laugh but lost horribly. "You're kidding me! Seriously?" She giggled more. "Must have sucked to be you freshman year, huh?" She freely teased him a bit.

Klein gave her brother a unbelieving look, rather just to annoy him. "Why? She's pretty and nice. And I could use a sister to talk about..." she lowered her voice as if she were about to say something evil, "girl thiiinnngsssss!"

The brunete wandered around as his path to Ferrum came clearer. His hands were in the tan jacket pockets as his beanie was pulled down a bit lower than normal. His body was chilly and even shivering. The snow covered ground reflected the light off and even blinded him a bit. Guess it was telling him to watch where he was going. His honey glazed eyes looked around trying to find someone to harass before finding out who his dorm mate this time was. He hoped for someone ghosting. Knowing his luck, that wasn't going to happen. He flicked his finger when he came to the double doors. The opened instantly. Kol headed up the stairs and roamed through the hallways.

Calvin laughed again, "Ya, Thats why I moved, The guys there where giving me a hard time about losing, don't know why I ever went to school in England anyway! I live in New York so makes more sense to come up here...." he said smiling the light in his eyes going out momentarily, he quickly ignited, "but I was surprised last year there is no people riding polar bears...." he said, "so what do you think of Small little AK?" he asked knowing that Alaska was the largest state.

She sighed and looked at him as if she just wanted to hug him for comfort. "I'm really sorry. People are just cruel at times..." She looked away. "That's actually why I love my power so much... Animals are friendlier than people. Easier to talk to as well." With his change in conversational, Kadri's head propped back up with a smile. With as much enthusiasm as she could put in it, she replied. "I hate it." The grin never left her face. The female shrugged it off. "Can't really complain though. I've lived here for a few years but I'm just now going to this type of school. To be exact, with generally with live with our aunt. She owns the bar in town." It wasn't like the woman was going to admit she used to live in Hawaii before moving to Alaska. Plus public schools there had nothing on the school she was currently now attending. That would even bring up living alone with her brother and their nanny as their parents traveled. Why bring up something like that?

"Hate is the closest emotion to love...did you know that?" Calvin smiled darkly, "I live with my aunt and uncle as well, My Uncle is a Government agent assigned to find people with powers. and my aunt... lets just say she'd be better off unemployed...." Calvin looked her straight in the eyes his Electric blue eyes darkening to a Cobalt Smolder, "I hope you can grow to like Alaska I'm moving here Thanksgiving break," He smiled as they were just in front of the dorm.

"Love instead of hate?" She released a chuckle. "I'd like it more if I had people to keep me out of the cold." Kadri joked a bit the got sidetracked with the change in his eyes. It was different even... Beautiful. "Everyone has family like that... You can't do much about it though." She looked around as she lost track of time. "Thanksgiving break, huh? Bet you hope for that day to come faster." Her hand pointed to the building above. "This our dorm?"

Cody had stood there in silence sometimes laughing at the young girl. "Well, anyways... sorry to bother you. I was just hoping I could make some new friends. My brother is gone now, he'll visit some time. Cute sister." She said and then turned around and left.

"Yeah..." He said watching her leave then he went back to reading his book.

Grimm had come to the front office for no apparent reason, since nobody had been inside. As he exits the door he notices the hallways were even more bustling then before. He mentally groaned and used his speed force to hurriedly exit the front doors. It was a tad chilly outside and Grimm found himself actually smiling, which was a very peculiar yet deadly sight. He decided to walk around for a bit so that was what he did, he started off straight and passed a younger girl, an even younger girl, and what seemed to be her older brother. His feet carried him onward then out of instinct he started playing with a snowball that had suddenly appeared in his hand. The snow was cold and it began to change the color of his usual light toffee skin into a dark tint of red, but for Grimm there was no pain and after a moment or two it was freezing anymore it was actually warm.

Klein sat their in silence watching her brother read. She was trying to read over his shoulder, but he read much faster than her. She grew bored rather fast. "Whatcha reading?" she bothered, giving him a nudge on the shoulder.

"I can fix that," Calvin said reaching for her unloved hand, he grabbed it, And let go of his power just a little, sending heat through her body, then keeping his hand there he glanced up, "yup that our dorm, I show you my room , once there i'll call the Administrative office and Ask for a favor," though unheard to everyone else he thought 'not like they can refuse a request from the founders son....' once inside Calvin's dorm, he released Kadri's hand, "Very nice." he said, walking to the phone...

seeing this magnificent sight through her book. she was surprised to see a new kid control fire. it was a well known fact that fire is a rare element to control. she was very impressed by the new kid.she wondered if he could stand up to her mind control skills. she wouldn't of course take action unless she was given permission by the new kid. she didn't like relying on her powers all the time unlike the others kids here.she thought it was best to keep to herself as much as possible. she didn't like the fact that they encouraged them to use their powers as much as possible here.

she tried to go back to her book when she felt the heat getting closer though she tried her best to ignore it.

"Just another book of the shadows." He replied to his little sister. He knew she was starting to get board now but didn't have anything fun with him today.

His hand wrapped around hers. The heat radiated and soaked into her skin. It was exhilarating. She smiled once more towards the man. Her first real friend and he was sweet. Her head cocked to the side. "A favor?" She was confused but didn't really want to meddle in his business. Kadri paused when he spoke two words that just made no sense. "Nice?" All she could do was question him. The young woman walked to his bed and sat down. Her body instantly jolted up. Kadri was unsure if it was okay to even be in the room. She bit her bottom lip waiting for him to get off the phone. Honestly, she just wanted to know the guy more.