Lewi & Taven Kuro

Taven nodded' the all we have to do it wait,"

((skip what?"))

((when we get to the part about naughty things lol))

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

(( nahh its apart of the story hope you have some ideas about what to do))

He smiled back "so the day is ours what you want to do??"

((well i just didn't want you to think it was all nonstop sex so i was gonna let you skip if you wanted, thats ok too.))

"That's up to you my dear."

((ok then.))

"Its best not to go out today so you have any moives, or we could watched tv. or talk about ourselfs."

She showed him a few comedies, some dramas, romances and scary movies.

Taven looked the selection for a few minutes before picking out one of the romances. he handed it to Kieara with a faint smile. "this look like a good moive."

The moive began and Taven softly grabbed Kiearas hand and lead her to the couch. they sit down he wraps his arms around her and holds her.

Kieara cuddled into him as he held her and watched the movie nuzzling his neck every so often during to show him attention.

Taven interlocked his hand with hers and rubed his thumb on top of her hand

Taven stiffend " its almost time he quickly got up and walk out side as he did he stripped to his boxers

Taven looks at Kieara with sad eyes then falls to the ground as the moon comes out of the clouds he lets out a scream as he body begins to change he grows to being 6,2 tall black and white hair eruptions from his body he lets out a roar. standing infront of Kieara is a white and black Were-tiger he then sets his eyes on the human infront of him.

((ok))

Kieara watched as her love ran off into the night and sighed. So much for that idea. It worked for awhile, but not quite as well as she'd hoped. She got up a bit sore, then headed to take a bath.

after an hour Taven returns with part of a deer in his jaw he finishs it up and falls asleep on the porch purring a deep pur

Kieara came out hearing a noise on the porch and finds him asleep. She gave a weak smile and petted his arm softly.