Lewi & Taven Kuro

As the sun rise is complete the pull Kieara into a passtionite kiss, taking a step back the man stares into her eyes.

Kieara smiled into the kiss and kissed back. She looked up into his eyes and spoke. "I love you."

Warmth emitting from his heart soon filled his body at hearins Kieara's words looking back into her eyes wtih his kind eyes he speaks in his deep bass voice. "I love you to"

She smiled at his words and nuzzled her head happily into the crook of his neck.

With a sigh Taven steps back saddness in his eyes. "I'm sorry but i must call them back and tel them that i will pay my debt and tell them I accept so that everything can will be finalized."

Kieara looked sad too. She nodded though understanding.

Taven takes out his simple cell phone from his pocket as well as a small notebook and and pen he calls back the number that had called him and said only two words his face hard as steel. "I accept." Taven then begins to write down info given to him by the man on the other line.

Kieara looked down and went into the kitchen. She didn't want to see him like that.

Taven walks in to the kitchens a few minutes later he sits down in a chair. "well i leave for New York tomarrow ill begone for a day i go in do my job and get out"

Kieara looked at him and listened silently. She nodded and sipped on some juice.

After he finished speaking he walk over to Kieara and stood by her his hand gently on her shoulder he looked down at her a faint smile on his face.

Kieara smiled back up at him lightly. "I'll miss you...."