Lewi & Taven Kuro

Kieara's eyes became half lidded, but as quickly as it happened he had flashed to the other side of the room. She turned to his voice and went over to him leaning in close to his lips. "Why not?" she whispered.

Taven let out a sigh "i just dont know if i can trust my self around you as much as i want to theres a voice that is screaming in my head to run from here run and never come back nor look back but i just cant bring my self to it." with that he looks deep into her eyes with his amber eyes. I shouldnt do this i dont want to hurt her but i just cant hold it any longer. With out hesation Taven wraps his left arm around Kieara pulls her close and buts the other on her cheek leans in and kisses her with a fiery passion.

Kieara was shocked at his sudden movement, but she melted into the kiss and pressed close to the man in front of her. It felt so right. She kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck one of her hands tangling in his hair.

In one motion Taven picks her up and pushs her up against the wall with hand fall down to her wais and contioues his passionite kiss.

((if things progress to clothes being removed, we can move to PM or skip, just a reminder. XD))

Kieara made a soft noise of surprise when he did. She didn't break the kiss and put just as much passion into it as he did.

((Well seeing as my guy is already shirtless, we should probbly move to PM. ;)))

Taven wakes up from the prevoius night the turns over and smiles as he see Kieare next to hi, he get up garbs some cloths and takes a quick shower.

Kieara curled up to his pillow as he showered and was still sleeping.

Taven quitly snuck down stairs and begin making french toast, bacon and some omletes. he then carries a tray up with two plates on it along with atwo glasses of ornge uice. he then sets it on the night stand and getly tapes her on the sholder, "Hey Kieara wakey, wakey time for eggs and bacy."

Kieara stirs from her slumber and turns over to see him. She smiled and sat up. "Hey..." she said groggily.

"Morning bueatiful i made you brekfest." Taven motions to the tray of bacon, french toast, and an omlet.

Kieara looked over. "Awww, you didn't have to do that." she said sitting up rubbing her eyes the blanket falling from her bare body. "Thank you." She said and moved, getting her robe from her room, then returning.

Taven smiled "its no big is the least i could do for everything you've done."

She smiled. "Thanks." She said and sat down to eat with him.

Taven eats his food smiling recalling the events of last night thinking to himself. I cant belive i found this girl my life is actully gonna change.

"It tastes excellent Taven." She said with a smile.

Taven smiles at her complemnt. "that you Kieara."

Kieara was glad she had today off work, she knew she'd be back at it though when the weekend was over.

Taven then suddnelt frown as his eyes fell on a calender on the wall he let out a sigh, before speakin "I wont be here tonight."