Lewi & Taven Kuro

"Tonights a full full moon, im not myself when its full." Taven shudders as if remembering something terrible. He then looks at Kieara with sad eyes.

"I change on the full moon its not safe to be near me at all.

Taven looked away and shakes a bit. "I turn into a monster"

"You have no idea, i turn into a pure animal with the only two urges, hunt and till and that urge is unquechable until the sun rises. I have no human mind i dont know who is friend or foe or just an innconet person."

Kieara was determined to make him at least feel human. "Maybe I could help."

Tavens eyes went wide with fear. "no god no i will not risk that. do you not understand what im saying. i would kill you with out even thinking twice about it."

"I hear you, I want to help though, there has to be a way." then something came to her. If she could keep his animal instinct at bay....or preoccupied....maybe it would work. She smirked seductively.

Taven looked at Kieara confused. "whats going through your mind?"

"I have a few ideas." She said pressing close to him.

Taven sighed knowing she had her mind set with that he wrapped his arms around her. "can you please tell me thne?"

"Perhaps if I kept your animal side occupied then it would help." She said and leaned up whispering a few dirty things in his ear.

Taven smiled as he heard what she was saaid "as fun as that all sounds i dont know. it might work but its a long shot.:"

"and if i kill you what then? i could not deal with my self after that."

He sighed "very well then we will try it, taven then got up and handed his sword to her. "this seems to be one of the only thing my animal from doesnt like but i have it with me at all times im not sure why."

Kieara smiled and gently took it and nodded.

((you can skip if you like))