Lewi & Taven Kuro

Kieara spoke. "You don't appear to like being a mercenary. I make plenty enough money to support us. Why don't you let me handle it?"

Taven smiles faintly. "its not that easy i owe them a debt i can choose which hits to take but i have to carry out 100 hits for them and ive only done 89 i also have one year left to pay the debt or they will try to kill me."

Kieara frowned at that. She spoke. "I'm sorry I....I had no idea...."

Taven gently grabs her hand and smiles. "Its ok my love do not worry."

"I'm not sure i might have to fight for my life I may be good but every person has their limits." Taven looks off as if thinking.

Kisses her gently on the cheek "Please don't worry I'll take care of it."

Taven softly holds her hand "It'll be ok I guess ill have to take the job thats one less person."

Thinking for a moment he shakes his head. "No dear i dont want you caught up in this besides its stright forward i am given a target with a time and location and any other speical instructions other wise i show up and kill the target as i see fit."

"I will leave in two days until then lets forgot about this matter ok, my love?"

Taven pulls her close to her and smile " very well then let us return to bed or would you like to watch the sun set?"

Taking her hand he leads her out to the porch and walk over to a railing face the east he pulls her close to her smile then looks out towards the horizan the sun just starting to come up the clouds turning pink and oronge.

Kieara smiled as he did this. It was romantic and she liked it. She curled into the man and relaxed happily.

Tavens deeps and calming breaths could be fellt as he watches the sunrise. nothing made him more at peace then watching the sun rise or set. try as he might ot think about the now his mind kept wondering back to his mission and his target hoping to quickly finish the jo and be back with his love.