Lewi & Taven Kuro

She smiled and gently sat beside his sleeping form still petting him. "Why were people so mean to you?" She said more so to herself quietly.

Taven Cat like amber eyes open as the moon is hidden behind on coming clouds that seem to go on forever Taven slowly changes back into his human form he slowly sits up pain on his face as if suffering from a major head ach. He speaks in a distant tone. "its cuz im a monster as you seen. it aslo seems that your plan worked my love."

Kieara smiled to him. "You're not a monster." She said softly. She touched his cheek with her delicate hands. "You're anything but." She said to him and softly kissed his cheek.

Taven smiles but it fades quickly as he groans in pain but he forces himself through it and smiles weakly. "thank you if everyone else was like you Kiearra."

"What hurts?" She asked and helped him up to take him inside and help him.

Taven sighs "everything. my dear its what happens after i.... i... change. All my mucsles are sore it hurts to move even breath im at my weakest after i change."

She helped him inside and to bed. She laid him down and got him some water. "Do you want an asprin?" She asked him petting his hair.

Taven smiles "It wont help dear Ive delt with this my whole life nothing works but time how about you just climb in bed with me its late as it is i was lucky that the clouds are blocking the moon." He gabs the water and puts it on the night stand he then leans up and gently pulls to the bed and puts the cover over themher then wraps his arms around Kiearra and pulls and holds her close."

Kieara smiled. She got into bed and curled up to him feeling safe in his arms. She just hoped he felt better though. She hated to see him in pain.

About 4 in the morning a cell phone could be heard Taven gets out of the bed as quietly as he could hoping not to wake his love he walks to the other room where his stuff was and grab his phone and opens it. "Hello.... a job..... how much.... ill think about it....." Taven then hangs up his phone and stands there in deep thought.

Kieara stirred and woke after a moment. "Taven?" She mumbled and sat up.

Hearing her voice Taven comes back to realirty he then walk back into the room holding he phone. "I had a phone call dear sorry if i woke you. Go back to sleep everything is fine."

Kieara smiled a bit at him. "Who called?" She asked as she laid back down.

Taven trys to smile. "it was nothing just a job offer, but im not gonna take it."

"Its from an old employer, remember when i told you my line of work makes people dissaper, well he wanted someone to dissaper and i refused."

"Oh...." She said softly. she didn't like the thought that he was an assassin sometimes. She lay still wondering who he was trying to hire him to kill.

Taven could sense her thinking. "Like i said I didnt take it I have no need for the money. i wish i didnt do this line of work, but its not like i could carry any other job."

"Who'd he try to hire you to kill?" She asked more curious than anything.

Taven sighed. "His name was Dimitri Karrofv thats what his name, I havent done any reaserch on the guy so I dont know much about him." Taven looked at her with a faint smile. "like I said i doubt ill take the job."