Lewi & Taven Kuro

"Thanks." She said opening the door and leading him in. "Welcome home." She smiled. The inside was neat, and spotless. IT smelled of fresh linens and was a very nice home.

Taven looks around and takes in every detail " its lovely almost like how i thought it would look" He looks over at Kieara and smile, "so where do i sleep?"

She smiled. "Come on and I will show you." She said taking his hand and leading him to his room. Across from it was hers, and inside his room was a made upp queen size bed for him, an attatched bathroom complete with shower toilet, and sink, and he also had a dresser for his things.

Taven looks around his room with awe. "wow really this is my room" his face like that of a lil kid on Christmas morning open his presnts. he then looks at Kieara Thanks you so much he hugs were then pulls back he taks of the backpack and lays it next to the bed as well as reamove his coat and lays it in a chair he graps his sword and whispers under his breath before taking it off as well and lays it on the dresser. "I dont know hoe to thank you, no one has show me so much kindness," As he speaks he amber eye light up with was new light in his eyes. I cant belive this ive never felt such things before. i know i should just grab my things, leave and never return or look back. but this girl i just cant stay away for her. As taven finishs he toughts he unkowling smiles.

Kieara smiles as she saw the happiness in him. "My home is your home." she said to him and then hugged him when he spoke. "You don't have to. There's plenty of food in the kitchen, eat whatever you'd like." She said to him and spoke. "I'm going to go change into something a little more comfortable, make yourself at home." There was also a small TV in there.

After Kieara leave the room he give one look about the room before moving things around a bit to suit him, with the area open infront of the bed he beings doin a heavy work out exercising ever part of his body. after a bit he removes his shirt and keeps working out. By now his vigouris routie has him sweating heavly sweat drops running down his toned abs.

Kieara showered washing her chocolate hair and then her curvy body, then she put on a spaghetti strap tank top that came just above her belly button, and a pair of cloth short shorts. She wore these around the house. She came in and blushed. He was sexy.... She couldn't help but let her eyes go over every inch of him. She then stammered once she regained herself. "O-oh u-um.." she cleared her throat. "What would you like for supper?" She asked flustered.

Taven gets up off the floor from a sit up postion in one fluild motion. He smiles at Kieara at the sight of her being flustered. "Are you ok" He ask theres words with a bit or a cocky smile knowing full well that he is causing this effect Taven then streaches a bit infront of her flexing searval of his muscles. then walks up to her smiling leans in and whispers in her ear in a sedutive tone "wouldnt mind having you for supper. but if it isnt too much to ask i would really appricate if i could have a rare steak" with that he smiles teasingly at Kieara as he heads to the shower in his room as he walks he un does his pants and lets it fall to the ground stand there in his boxers for a bit then lookes over his sholder and winks and cloeses the door the sound of the shower cud be heard running.

Kieara froze and melted as he said and did all this. She felt the rush of heat from her cheeks become worse and spread over her entire body. HEr blue eyes looked over at him while he let his breath tickle her ear. It sent shiveres down her spine. At his words her mouth opened a little bit. Was he interested in her? She wasn't anybody....She watched him go frozen in place, then she smiled from ear to ear as the door shut. She went to the kitchen to fix their dinner.

After cleaning him self up he puts on a clean pair of cloths a simple white t-shirt the clung to him body showing off his mucels as well as a pair of jeans the then goes to the kitchen following the senct of food. as he enters the room he come upon Kieare cooking her back to him he examines her lovly body. Wow i cant belive how beuatiful she is. He stands there a bit longer before speaking. "I cant beilive i didnt say this before but you look abosulity stunning."

Kieara jumped a bit not having heard him come in. She had his done and was working on hers now. On his plate was his rare steak, a baked potato, and some green beans. She looked back the blush rising to her cheeks again. she smiled. "Thank you...no one's ever said anything like that to me before." She admitted and turned back to her steak.

With a smile approches Kieara and grabs his plate and sets it on the table he then looks a bit until he finds a knife and fork he places it next to his plate he then looks to Kieara. "Is there anything you want set out to drink?"

"Get what you like, and if you don't mind, grab the steak sauce, and me a sprite please." She asked him politely as she finished her own plate. Personally she liked her steak well done. She placed it on the plate along with her helping of the food. "There's plenty so if you want more feel free." She said.

Taven grabs what she requested along with a Dr.pepper he places that on the table he then sits down adn waits for Kieara to sit and join him.

Kieara sat beside of him and smiled. "Bon apetite!" she chimed happily. Then she began to cut up her steak preparing to eat it.

Taven began to do the same but as he is cutting he is looking at Kieare after cutting a few peices he picks it up with a fork puts in his mouth and chews and swallows his he then takes a bite out of the patato and beans opens the Dr. Pepper and takes a drink. After a few seconds he speaks "mmmm you are a very good cook."

Kieara smiles a bit. She blushed lightly, but not near as bad as before. "Thank you." she said eating at her own food. It wasn't long before she was done. Then she got up to go wash her plate and put up the leftovers when she was certain that he was done and wanted no more.

Taven finished his last bite of food and chewed on it for a bit svouring the taste he then swallows and down the rest of his drink he then gets up and cleans his plate as well that was simply amazing. he stands relitivly close to Kieara. So what would tou like to. He think for a bit then smile leans in and whispers. " I could do another work out and you could watch im sure you would just love that hmm" He then teasingly chuckles

Kieara tries to pull out confidence in her from some unknown source and even though the blush betrayed how flustered she was, she managed to speak without stammering. "Are you sure you'd want to do that? You might get tackled." She said finishing the dishes.

Taven smiles what if i want you to tackle me we would end up on the floor with one of us on top of each other hmmm with that he pulls away and looks at her with a sly smile