Lewi & Taven Kuro

"That's kinda the point." She said and winked at him.

Taven smiles in that case he takes off his shirt and walk into the room and beins doing streaching again all the while smilling a Kieara

Kieara smiled back at him and sat down watching him. Eye candy was nice, she could get used to this.

After completing his streaches he does a handstand and blances himself the starts to lift him self up and down in the postion, after that he gets on his back and does sit ups.

taven then sits cross legged on the floor. "thanks what can you do." with that he smiles.

"Nothing like that." she said. A door was open down the hall and one could see music sheets hung up everywhere along the walls and a grand piano. There was a violin on top of the piano and a guitar in the corner. The music was all stuff she'd wrote.

taven notices the open room "mind playing something for me" he stands up and holds his hand out to here

Kieara smiled and blushed. "O-oh im not that good...." She took his hand and stood.

"Please I insist" starts to lead her to the room

Kieara followed after him and spoke. "What do you want to hear?" she asked looking to the instruments.

After thinking a bit. "something that defines you" Taven then starts to brose her music stopping from time to time reading certin music

Her music was excellent, but it never took her anywhere. She sat at the piano and began to play a soft melody.

As she begin to play Taven closes his eyes and listens after a bit he begins to sway to the tone as if listeing to a story.

It sounded almost as if a fight with onself was happening. It was soft and gentle, then it would become a bit more intense, but one thing was for sure, all of the chords held a sort of mysterious, dark twinge to them.

Taven contuies to listen to her meldy abosrbing all that it had to offer.

Kieara smiled as she finished her song. She smiled to him. She was blushing. no one had ever heard her play.

Taven sees her blushing, and smile. "that was bueatiful." Taven then walk up to her and just stare into her eyes with his amber eyes

"Thank you." She was beginning to wonder about whether or not the bluh was going to go away

Taven leans in really close his lips almost touching hers then in the blink of an eye he was on the other side of the room. "im sorry i shouldnt have tried that,"