Lewi & Taven Kuro

"What did they say?" She asked confused. "And I am sure. It is fine." She said smiling. "I never was too social anyway."

As the two are walking "well they were talking about the things they would do to you if thy had i chance, the way they were talking worried me though so sorry if i may seem distraced at times im keeping a look out. oh and lets turn here a two more blocks till my aparment"

Heat rose to her cheeks at the words. She nodded though and let him lead her along to his apartment.

Upon arivall to the apartment the manger walks out and starts cussing Taven out tell him that he wants him gon. Taven just stands there and takes the verbal assult he then ask "Are you done Sir?" Taven then grabs the Kieara hand and leads her to his room. They approch the door to his room and all sorts of obsuce things are written on the door and walls and broken eggshells and dried yok can be seen on the door and the floor. Taven opens the door and walks in he then stops in the room.

The room was terrible is had a foul musty oder, the wall paper was peeling off the walls the carpet had serval stains in it the bed sheets on the bed were made in a military manner even though it was juss a thin peice of torn cloth the matteres that was vislibe from the upper fold should to be dirtier then the carpet, cockroach can be seen runing around at times. Even though the room was disquesting it was as neat as it could be no dirty dishes no cloths or trash layin about. After giving Kieare a bit of time to look at the room he then speaks in a somewhat indiffernt tone. "like i said its not all that great but its better then on the streets"

"I understand." She said to him. She knew it could be hard to find a decent place especially when one had no support. She spoke again. "gather your things and I will take you home." She said smiling. "Not to an apartment, not to a shelter or shack, home." She told him wanting him to become comfortable with the idea of having a nice place he could be comfortable and himself in.

Taven closes his eyes and smiles at the word home as if remember a good memory he then speaks with a peacful tone "Home ya that sounds great." Taven then walk to a closet and opens up grabs his a semi larg backpack from it slings it over his shoulder you then turns to Kieare and smile. "Well i have everything I guess its time to go to your place." He give a faint smile

"Our place." she corrected him and spoke. "we'll get you some new things as well." She reassured him and took his hand leading him awway from this place for the last time.

"I cant belive this, is so amazing that i met you"As the two are walking to thier next destanation they enter a one way street about half way through Taven stop and begins to look around every muscle tense and on high aleart, "something not right we should walk faster"

Kieara frowned. "Ok...." she said as she moved a bit closer to him and moved at the speed he desired.

The two almost get to the end of the street when an engine roars to life peels its tires and blocks the road the two then look behind then as another truck does the same to the other side of the street. "Fuck what the hell is goin on' Taven then turns sides and watchs as two large groups of people converge on the couple. "Sorry i dont know if i am to blame for this" as they get close we reconize the peopel as the group of teenagers at the park. "damn i thought someone was following us they set up a ambush for us they might be use to doing this."

Kieara thought quick and reached into her purse taking out two semi-automatic handguns. She held them out in front of her willing to shoot each and everyone that came any closer. She hadn't survived in NY so long without these.

Taven looks at Kieare and smiles "Not bad im liking you more and more but i dont really like using guns to loud' As he speaks he removes the treach coat and flips the back of his hiar reaveing a 6 foot sword thats is starpped to his back he aslo has afew daggers and throwing knifes strapped to him for easy acess the grabs the hilt of his blade and unsheaths only a few inches but the sound echos across the street. "I myself prefery the sielint aprrch thats why im very good at my job." The group of people stop about a few feet away from the two.

Kieara smiled. "Silencers." She spoke again. "What is it exactly you do?"

"Ahh hmm Im surpised i failed to notice the silencers as to what i do lets juss say im good at removing unwanted people. And do you care to give a few warning shots or should we kill them all for the fun of it" At the mention of a possible blood bath taven smile big enough that his fang apper."

Kieara frowned a little. She gave a warning shot but the thought of him killing for the fun of it scared her.

Seein the look on Kieara face Taven dropped his thoughts of blood lust he then sighed "very well we wont kill them" taven the sheaths his Sword and with a loud clear voice he speaks to the group. "We dont want any trouble, so pleave move and let us by" "well i guess i can go non lethal if the need to arises" Taven then slide his feet apart and put his fist up about chest level looking at the two groups.

Kieara didn't want to kill. She didn't like the idea. She'd defend herself but not kill.

The group of teenagers throw out a few insults but didnt come any closer after a few mintues they get in to their vhiecals and drive off Taven lets out a deep sigh "I guess we got lucky today." Taven picks up his coat and puts it back one and moves his hair back into place covering up his Sword once more. He hten turn to Kieara and faintly smile and grabs her hand "well shall we carry to your, i mean our place?"

She smiled happily and nodded. She led him to the edge o the safe part of town and to a house just outside the city.

Taven looks over the house with a smile "you have a lovly home" he walk up to the front door and waits for Kieara to open the door so that he could see the inside.