4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy. Harry potter. Vampire. Apocalyptic. Magical. Super powers. Trouble teens w/ powers. Psych wards. Werewolf. Zombies. 4 Horseman.
Meep. Hello there. I'm Amethyst, but you can call me Amy if you'd like. I'm sorry for the reading you're about to do.

Before I get started - Here is a super brief example of what I write;
'The Crenshaw Manor was a large building lost in the middle of the woods of Vermont. Somehow surviving beautifully through centuries of humid springs and hot summers; the soft colors of the paint never fading and the wood never weakening. The large three story home sat on a 50-acre piece of land that had been owned by the same family since it's construction in the early 1700's. A well-hidden, long, winding dirt road branched off the main highway leading to the manor, only known by those who knew what they were looking for. The family that inhabited the manor was capable of growing their own food in their large gardens behind the home, a water well that sat dangerously close to the surrounding thick tree line provided them with all the water they needed.

When the property began to come into view, flowers bloomed in clusters of bright colors that looked methodically placed around the front, lush grass grew at an even level which only accented to the overall peaceful look the building held. It seemed to be constantly bathed in soft light and emitted a welcoming warmth during the day. If it weren't for the comforting feeling that consumed anyone who approached the manor, the entire scene would seem out of place compared to the wood that closed in tightly around the immediate edges of the property. As the person would walk closer, however, those beautiful flowers began to wilt and die, the grass turned yellow and brown before dying away to dirt, the vegetables in the garden began to rot, the paint on the outside of the manor faded and chipped away, the wood became ridded with termites and the entire building seemed to barely be standing on its foundation.

It was brilliant magic to cause the manor to decay before the intruder's eyes; it was the same magic that kept the turn-off to the road nearly impossible to notice. If the manor rapidly dying didn't deter the intruder, the overgrown shadow of a canine took care of the problem more often than not, as to not disturb the home-owner within. When the canine stood, it was nearly transparent but consisted of a thick, swirling black smoke that was in constant motion. Deep maroon eyes gleamed brightly against the form and polished, pointed rows of teeth dripped with a saliva that burned on the wood like acid. The creature's snarls could be felt more-so than heard and it's unwavering stare could be felt the moment someone approached before even being noticed.

The few stories that surrounded the manor were mixed. Some described the paradise-like appearance of the property while others described the beast and dilapidated structure. If one was lucky enough to hear a tale from each side, they would notice that the story that described the beauty never described the interior of the place. It usually went that a traveler stumbled upon the manor and so struck by its serene beauty and isolation, decided to leave it and wonder elsewhere. However, the darker stories usually were taken with a grain of salt by the listener as the ones in the tale usually never came back out from the home and were thought to be dead. Plus, it's much more pleasant to imagine a large manor in the woods of Vermont being a type of fairy-tale paradise rather than a hidden nightmare from hell.

The inside of the manor was a comfortable and appealing mixture of the two images outside. It was dark and cluttered with stacks of leather bound books, bottles of odd colored liquids, vials of different powders, a mixture of statues and charms, candles filling nearly every inch of each of the shelves along walls and surfaces of the large tables. Small fist sized orbs of blue and white flames bobbed silently in the open space above the heads of any potential persons inside. Tucked away in the back-left corner of the main living space sat a set of dark wooden stairs that coiled upwards leading to the second floor where the bedrooms where. Opposite the stairs rested a hallway that led to the large kitchen and beyond that was a side door leading out to one of the gardens.'

I'm looking for one maybe 2 people to do long term rps with. I work full time and try to do most of my writing during the week. I cannot say I am the fastest responder, but when I'm feeling the plot and I'm in a good vibe, then I can post close to every day, if not a couple times a week at least. I will say, given that however, it's quite possible you wouldn't hear from me for a week. I tend to have lengthy posts, so if you post less than three 4-5 sentence paragraphs I'm going to lose motivation and interest really quick. My intro's themselves can be close to 1,000 words if not more on their own if that gives an idea.

Now, as far as what I'm looking for; you don't need to be speedy at your replies, I understand there is an existence outside of our rp. You don't need to post massive replies or intros like I more than likely will be, but something with a bit of girth to it that helps the story move along would be prime. I get there are days where you forget what the word creative even means; I have days like that too, so no worries if a post is short or lame every once in a while. Shit, at least you gave an effort ;) I also understand English isn't everyone's first language, but I am a bit of a grammar freak, so as long as it's not riddled with typos and it feels you at least gave it one proof read, but I'm happy.

Story Guidelines – I may be 26, but I can't take sex seriously when I'm writing so I'm all for the romance, but when it comes right down to the dirty, fade to black or some shit. And before any of ya'll give me shit, I'm posting in the RedStar room because I do NOT want anyone under 18 to rp with, I want experienced roleplayers and I don't want to have to worry about any type of teenage bullshit. Sorry not sorry. Sex is literally my only limit. Deal. I have already searched both forums Blue and Red for a partner and didn't see much that didn't have to deal with wieners and such or fandoms lmao

Speaking of Fandoms; I don't do those. I've tried and I either end up unintentionally copying the actually story too closely or rely on my partner to basically guide me through the entire thing, so I'm more of a side character than a contributing one. I have created one based of Pokemon, but I'm constantly told it's meant for a group. I don't want to offend anyone, but I don't do the group thing either. I don't do well and I just will more than likely fuck it up lol

As far as an actual plot goes, HAH! I don't have one of those. I have a general idea of what I'd like to write about theme wise, but as far as a legit direction, fuck that. If you do, and I like it, then fuck yeah, let's do it. Basically, I want something dark in the fantasy and eventual aspects, violent possibly, potentially pretty fucked up but totally unrealistic. Zombies, Vampires, and werewolves, that type of shit, but not Twilght, or the High school Werewolf garbage. If you are a vamp, I want the victim to be seduced then attempted to be taken/ raped/ killed/ butchered/ made into a pet ect. If you are a werewolf, you and I both know changing from man to dog isn't going to be a pretty, painless transformation. Although, if you are a giant wolf or a nasty looking hybrid of the two, I couldn't care less; but if you are a sparkling vampire that just needs a fucking hug or a wolf that needs a treat – I'm out, yo.

So, please throw some ideas at me. I have no problem going back and forth in messaging before we settle on something concrete. So please, don't let my lack of creative starting points hold you back from writing with me. I promise I'm awesome *thumbs up*

Ps; if you decide you're done with our rp, tell me. Don't just bail. Jerks bail.

I applaud you for making it to the end. Send me a little pm me now? :D

Hey! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you.

Something to do with Werewolves or Vampires maybe? If you're up for it.

Only one? Sad panda