Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She looks back over to Kanji, she goes to pokes his blushing face. "I wont like, I might laugh or not but I won't be able to help it" She says, being blunt was an another thing that got her in trouble, in her family lies were shameful. "So you should just tell me, because Ill probably find out" She says in a playful manner but the undertone was a bit more serious.

" Karuno, can I call ya Ron?" Dylan couldn't help but perk at the small, but real smile that Karuno shown. It made her all giddy to make an another reaction in her notebook. She remembers the image in her mind and also makes a small mental note to draw it later.

Sure dj you can call me anything but Karu then suddenly karuno remembered a horrible memory and started to feel down.

"You sure can sound scary sometimes." He says laughing loudly. "I'll tell ya though since your so set on it." He leans in and whispers to DJ. "I'm writing a book, using my life experiences...I kind of keep it under wraps."

" I want to be the very first person to read it" She grabs his collar, bringing Kanji closer to her face. "I swear Kai if I'm not the first to read it.." Dylan wags her index finger in front of his face and makes a "tsk" sound while closing her eyes for a couple of seconds.

Do you two like murder mystery books? Karuno holds up his book "the gut man murders book 1"

Dylan looks around to Karuno, "I love murder books Runo!" She says excitedly, she gently grabs the book, taking a swift peek through the pages. "What is it about? Hmmm.." A different look fell on her face than her cheerful one, it was more focused, inspired as her eyes widened at murder scenes.

Oh it's about a serial killer who would rip out his victims guts. There are 27 books and I have all of them, they are my favorite books.

"That..Sounds...amazing, I love creative murders, finally have a horror movie buddy" She laughs loudly, some call her crazy for her likings of death scenes and her range from blood and gore she can take, but note everyone can be the same.

I wrote my own murder book. It's about a boy who was traumatized as a kid and grew up to become a mass murderer. His victim is his own mother. Also I wrote it on a true story that was in an old article.

Kanji actually seems a bit intimidated by DJ for a moment but regains his composer. "O-Of course, I could show you a few of the chapters I got done if you want." Pulling away he rubs his collar a bit. He looks over at Karuno. "Sorry buddy I dont really like those sorts of books I like sci fi." He says with a toothy doofy grin.

"Sounds I have two authors on my hand, you should let me read the book Runo" She smiles a wide grin, before tilting her head and giving puppy dog eyes, her greatest asset is her eyes, so large and vibrant, people usually can't look away/

Well I read ultimate robo comics and those are about the most mainstream scfi stuff in these years. I really like scfi but murder mysteries are more my type.

She claps her hands happily before giving Kanji a hug, she gave him a soft squeeze before laughing like a child, with innocence. "I didn't mean to scare ya Kai, I guess it's true I'm a bit scary" Letting go of Kanji, she scratches of her head in a more nervous manner but her eyes soon brighten once again.

Karuno takes out his book and places it down on dj's desk. There that's the book. Oh yeah you can keep the gut man book if you want I have two more copies of that one.

"Its fine nothing I cant handle." He says scratching his neck and looking at the clock in the room kind of hoping class would end soon it felt like it was going on forever. "So Karuno was it? How are you doing? I saw you where having some issues earlier."

Well I fell asleep and dreamt of what got me into this class.

" Kai, have you ever been a burden of some sort" Dylan decides to blurt out but looks down while saying it, her eyes back in her notebook to begin prepping herself for new faces that will probably be shown.

Kanji seems a bit shocked for a moment but then his eyes go to horror and he begins to shake uncontrollably for a little while before calming down and looking at DJ. "Y-Yes...but I wont talk about it."

Suddenly a dark figure stands in the doorway, another person behind him pushes him into the room gently
"You really wanna push me?" the boy growls a wicked grin on his face "That wise? After the last guy lost all those fingers?"
He turns back to the class and scans the room, his eye surveying his new classmates, the wicked grin never leaving his face
"So, you the poor saps I have been let loose on then?"