Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dylan goes to look around the classroom, some timid, some tough, and others mischievous. "I actually Don't know, but not everyone how they seem. I hope your never pulled into someone's game" Her tone has not changed even with giving the stern information, it was still cheerful. "Some people are liars, others are Much more difficult to crack, but everyone always needs a friends" by Dylan personally it might seem she uses the term "friends" loosely but it's a Much more guarded word to her.

"I agree, everyone usually has something they hide. I'll be careful thanks for the warning." He looks around with a serious face before his eyes stop on the teacher. He stares at him for a moment before looking back at DJ as he leans in to whisper. "So what do you think about the teacher...hes an odd one for sure...but he doesnt seem all that bad."

Karuno put his stuff away and drifted off to sleep. He was dreaming about his little sister. He remembers all the horrible things his "friends" did to her. At that moment karuno woke up yelling, " no Mikka don't go!!!"

Kanji breaks away from his conversation crossing the room with lightning speed over to Karuno. "Hey buddy whats wrong?!" Kanji says clearly concerned about the guy.

*sniffle* it's nothing I was just remembering about something that got me into this dumb class.

"Alright, dont do anything rash ok?" Kanji pats him on the shoulder seeing that there was no issue he returns to his seat near DJ.

"Alright, dont do anything rash ok?" Kanji pats him on the shoulder seeing that there was no issue he returns to his seat near DJ.
Karuno got angry and surprised that someone caught him off guard by patting him on the shoulder. Karuno then blurted out something that he shouldn't have. "Don't touch me!" He was panting very hard and could barely breath.

Tomoe had to laugh at the addition of 'potentially frightening' to Luke's description of him. He didn't really see himself as a frightening person, but he supposed it could be taken that way by some. He could be rather confronting when he wanted to be.

"I'm here because I have a lot of, let's say, bad habits." It was a soft way of putting it, really vague but not a lie. "Believe it or not I'm not actually a trouble maker, takes an idiot to start a fight for no good reason. I actually hate it, fighting that is. The reason I'm here is that I never turn down an offer. If some idiot wants my attention because I'm different, then I'll give it to them. Not my fault if they loose a few teeth." Of course, that wasn't the whole of it, but like hell he was going to say something like that out loud.

Kanji looks back from his spot at Karuno. "S-Sorry I didnt realize you didnt like to be touched. Also you dont seem to be in good shape maybe you should head down to the nurse?" Kanji is looking down and away from Karuno.

I'm ok karuno said even though he wasn't. He felt like killing himself. He put his head down and stayed like that for a very long time.

Dylan watched Kanji before he came back to her desk, she narrowed her eyes at screaming kid, studying his face before looking back at Kanji. " Well he is certainly a more laid back one, like you said he doesn't seem all bad but I never really had a "bad" teacher. Mostly all my teachers were somewhat nice just didn't care" She messed with Kanji's hair, you could already tell she was a affectionate person. " I just hope he doesn't change his attitude by the end of the year, I hear that many teachers quit because of this class." Dylan starts to draw more, the screaming person was on her mind, as she draws his waking in terror.

Karuno lifted his head and took out a bag of cookies. He then got up and put a cookie on every ones desk and said that he would like to make friends with every one. But in reality Karuno hated what he was doing but the doctor did tell him that his condition would get better if he had friends.

Kanji smiles warmly at the upset kid. "Thanks." He takes it biting into it cheerfully as he looks back at Kanji, he fixes his hair. "I can imagine, its all ready like hell in here and its only the first day, though got to say it at least keeps my idea interesting..." It seems he had more to say about that but doesnt continue instead biting his lip and looking away.

Dylan looks up before taking Kanji's cookie and giving his her's instead. " Don't question my logic" she says cheerfully before biting in the cookie and making a small smile. Her ears perk to the sound "idea", she tilts her head at Kanji and pouts "Tell me the idea, please Kai " she couldn't whine but giggle after and starts to draw Kanji biting his lip.

Then Karuno took his stuff and sat in the desk next to kanji and dj. Is it alright if I sit here Karuno asked as he put on a fake smile.

"I-Its nothing. Something you'd probably laugh at me for it." Kanji actually blushes a little bit from embarrassment as he looks away.

"Sure buddy you can sit here." He says still kind of blushing a bit.

Thanks Karuno replied. He set down his stuff and put his morbid book on his desk and opened it up and started to read.

"Don't have to ask, just do what you have to do, I'm Dylan but call me DJ" She says with a smile, she didn't attempt for a handshake because she knows he doesn't like physical contact. "So what is your name, stranger" She couldn't draw his face either because of the fake smile, a small hint of sadness was their, drawing and singing was her life and false reactions are not what she likes to draw.

My name is Karuno. Then in a sudden relation Karuno felt like he could make real friends and smiled a little.