Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dylan half-suspected a answer of no but was surprised by the answer and reaction she got. She might be blunt but when touchy comes up, she decides to avoid them instead of being too noisy. Dylan reaches in her bag and got out a large pair of glasses. She places them on Kanji face and chuckles, "When I'm mad or depressed I like to be goofy to cheer myself up, those glasses are so oversize, makes you look funny Kai" She smiles before placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

She looks over toward the door at the new classmate that comes in, the rough exterior he had made Dylan furrow her eyes and tilt her head. What puzzled her really was the grin, vicious and mischievous were the two words that came in mind. The voice also made her question it, seems familiar like a story or rumor was in the back of her mind but she couldn't reach it. She goes to draw the man's face, including the malicious grin.

Neil glances over and sees someone drawing him, he fixes his tie and moves a strand of hair to the side, not really changing anything "Oh, see something you like?" he asks, his grin still dripping evil intent "Don't be shy, just ask" he adds

"Hold up something's wrong here..." He adjusts them on his face pushing them closer. "There we go. How do I look." Kanji says laughing and smiling at his silly appearance.

Dylan looks up before furrowing her eyebrows once again and narrowing her eyes, she didn't like the aura around him. It was deathly, she couldn't figure out the interior of his mind. "I like your grin, many times in horror movies, the pyschopath grins like that before making their final stand, it's like your dying...maybe in the inside" She was blunt as she tilted her head to his other question, "I dont think I can call myself shy" She before cracking a wide smile. She looks back over to Kanji "Kai you look so silly, I love it" She chuckles once again.

"You have a good eye...maybe I'll take it to replace mine?" he says, voice more playful then evil...but there is a hint twisted sickness there for sure
He slowly makes his way over to the pair, the grin still plastered on his face...it was only now that he was close you could see, it was a little too wide to be natural...and his canines had been filed into sick fangs
"What is with those glasses?" he asks, sitting and staring at Kanji "They're not real...right?"

Kanji smiles for a bit before taking off the classes smiling happily as he looks at Neil with distain. "Hey there buddy and you are?"

"I'll give you an eye, if you trade me your eye patch" Dylan tone was suppose to come off as sarcastic but seriousness soon crawled into the tone of her voice. She soon was distracted by his grin, " You know what, you scream evil" She puts in a blunt tone but still laughs after, she goes to draw the new smile.

"Neil Green" he says, his teeth glistening as he uttered the words...they seemed to bring a heavy air with them
"And it's a pleasure to meet you...Kai" he says, his eye scanning him carefully

"Its Kanji." His body tensing up similar to how one is before a fight he didnt like this new guy. "I'd rather if you sat else were." He says sitting up.

Dylan looks up, the area was thick with distaste. Tilting her head she watched Kanji, giving him a frown before placing one of her hands on his shoulder giving him a soft squeeze. "Don't be so tense" She whispers before giving a smile, she did not want to see a fight, who knows how she would break it up.

"Oh...I might just take you up on that offer" he says to Dylan, reaching up and tugging his eyepatch, for the brief instant you could see past it, you could have sworn there were claw marks around the socket, but you couldn't see the eye itself

Looking to Kai he scans him again "You afraid I'm gonna steal your girl? I only want an eye, then I'll leave" he growls, his voice sickeningly twisted

"Its not like that, its your manners or at least lack there of." He says scowling at him. "Besides you look like someone who picks on others your little tricks arent going to work here." Kanji brushes off DJ's hand as he stands up looking down at Neil

Sighing, Dylan rubs her temples, frowning as a dark glint is shown in her eyes. "Listen O'Neil and Kai, no one is about to start an argument or even worse a fight, I'm not going to give no one eyeball and will all just be somewhat respectable around each other, this will annoy the life out of me" She says it in a stern manner, pushing herself off her desk, her loud voice causes the ends of her hair to curl, as her wide smile was gone but replaced by an emotionless straight line. "I rather keep everyone on at least decent terms and my eyeball" She couldn't help the little snicker about her cheesy joke.

"You think I pick on others?" he growls, standing to meet his gaze "You think I'd stoop to that level?"
"YOU THINK I'M LIKE YOU?!?!" his voice is a primal howl at this point as he lunges forward to bite at Kanji's throat

Kanji reaches out grabbing his throat with a powerful hand wrapping around his wind pipe. "I dont bully others!" (Just want to say we know each other and talked about these actions.)

Neil gags reflexively, and bites down on Kanji's arm, 4 sharpened canine's threatening to puncture the flesh, a wild look in his eye...not of anger...but of excitement
It had been a while since anyone had put up a fight...this was FUN!

Dylan moves to get out the way, grabbing her notebook in the process but the other things, are left for dead. She watches the fight with extreme interest. "If I can't stop it, might as well watch it..." She sits on one of the desk, getting out her notebook to draw their first moves and reactions to it. 'I would of never had any chance of stopping this' She thought, looking down, she returned to her picture.

(Oh, I understand)

Marie felt her eyebrows raise in surprise at Lucy's offer. It seemed the girl wasn't as innocent as she looked, just as Marie had assumed. She leaned forward, looking the girl up and down slowly. "I usually don't have people help me, but maybe.." Her words trailed off, and her lips twitched into a michevious smile. "I'll think about it." She continued, leaning back into her seat and crossing her arms behind her head. Her emerald eyes gazed off, and she glanced around the room once more. Her eyes caught on the boy from earlier, the one who had tried to leave and gotten angry when she had said something. She relaxed her arms back at her sides, and adjusted her posture, hoping to catch his eyes. For some reason, she found him quite intriguing. It went against everything she believed in, but she wanted him to notice her. Realizing where her thoughts were going, she scowled and quickly turned her head away. From her peripherals she caught movement at the door.

It seemed there were even more students coming into this class. How many troublesome kids could there be in this school? It seemed the number was ever growing. One of the students who walked looked dangerous, if slightly familiar. She couldn't quite place it, but figured if she couldn't remember than he probably was of no importance. As soon as he entered the class, the whole atmosphere altered, becoming more tense than before. She watched as he interacted with other students, and a few minutes in he lunged at one of the boy's throats. Now, this was entertainment. She clapped, and leaned forward to catch more of the action. "This is a wonderful day." She sighed. "If you two fight, please make sure there is some bloodshed. It's not a fight without bloodshed." She called at them, nodding. She glanced around the classroom. "Anyone want to make bets on who's going to win?" She asked.

The sudden encouragement makes Neil smile, his teeth sinking into the skin, making 4 small wounds, a trickle of blood flooded his tongue with the sweet metal flavor
He stares at Kai, his throat feeling like it was being gripped by a vice, he tried to growl, but is silenced