Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dylan looks back at the girl named Marie, her ears perking to the sounds of a 'bet'. Her multiple personalities battled in her head, about what is wrong in right. 'A bet...hmmm, who knows what might happen, Neil seems to be stuck in a choke hold and trying his best to get the upper hand of sinking his fangs in Kai's arm.' Dylan's thoughts over-powering all the rest of the voices, she shrugs her shoulders, more interested in the blood that is flowing.

Kanji grins a bit bloodlust getting to his head as he moves forward pushing him down towards the floor with his hand around his throat as he pushes his foot against his knee pushing it back threatening to snap it in two.

Neil feels his leg bend backward, almost breaking, his fangs sink a little deeper, threatening to sever the arteries in Kanji's wrist if he went that far
His eye seems softer, almost as if he was calming down, he gives Kanji a small nod and lets up a little, still ready to sever the hand if his leg was broken

Kanji scowls as he pulls his leg away and his grip loosens he waits for Neil to loosen.

Neil releases the vice like grip slowly, licking the blood from his fangs with a small grin "You're quite the foe" he says, a hint of admiration in his voice

Dylan allowed arguments to calm them selves down and this was no different. Her anger has reduced and she places the large glasses she gave Kai, on her face. She takes off the butterfly clip, placing it in her pocket, letting her bangs flow easily on her forehead. She puts down her notebook, seeing them soften, there was no need to draw another scene. She rejects the decision to get closer, her eyebrows furrow for the hundredth time today. "At least nothing too serious happened" She whispers to herself, to give a more calm composure but her smile was not regained.

"I only let go because I would have bled out if I broke your leg, besides I dont make a habit if really hurting people when I dont have any proof." Kanji holds his arm the blood pooling through his fingers as he stood there looking around at all the other people in the room finally coming off his blood lust.

Dylan goes to her bag to bring out a medical kit, " Let me take care of your arm, Kai" She grabs his wrist softly, not really giving him a choice, pulling him to the desk. She begins to clean his wound with a type of liquid, "Doesn't seem that you need stitches, good is that he didnt bite too deep" She smiles slightly, but continues to tend to the wound.

"You've got quite the grip" Neil comments, rubbing her neck slightly, there was a rather large bruise forming there, in the shape of Kai's hand
"And since you made your point, I'll sit elsewhere" he grumbles, heading over and sitting close to Marie, looking her up and down "So, where's my money? Fighters always get a cut of the cash"

Kanji closes an eye as the liquid was poured on he knew it all to well it burned but cleaned the wound. "Thanks DJ...you saw part of my issue...I lose it sometimes. D-Dont worry though only certain things trigger it and its hard to trigger." He goes along willing and holds his arm out to let her clean it.

After tending to Kai's wound, Dylan goes into her lunch bag, finding a ice bag which kept her lunch cool. She goes over to Neil, resting the ice on his neck. " You must take care of your bruises, you just let it set it'll get worse, let the tense heat rise for the cold to settle" She wags her index finger at him slightly before going back over to Kai.

" I half don't want it to happen again and the other half is silently liking the way you fight, brutal and concise but still a bit of torture, reminds me of murder scenes" She seems to have quoted murder a lot today, shaking her head of the topic she instead decides to ask a question " Are you going to be okay? To tell the truth you kinda scared me, but it makes me have a lot of respect for you, I need to watch out for you" She winks in a playful manner.

Neil takes the ice pack and presses it to the bruise gently, looking back at Dylan, unsure of how to react "T-Thanks" he mutters, his wicked grin vanishing for a second...for the first time since he entered the room

Kanji checks out the bandage on his wound. "Not a bad set, have you done this before?" He seems to calm down a bit as he was tended to.

"I'll be fine, as long as I dont get too excited the blood shouldnt flow that much." He says with a chuckle. "Also with regards to fighting its only...punks and bullies. I dont just brawl anyone I wont stop though if he picks on someone weak in front of me." He says his face going serious.

" Actually yes, a lot of people didn't like me at my former school, I was too weird for them, so they cut me, or punched, and other impure things, so every time I came home, I had to bandage myself and get myself clean, so I wouldn't get an infection, self-taught I guess" She didn't lose her cheerful tone, her eyes glazes over for a bit but she shakes her head for a second time, "You interest me, your so normal then another second your so-called different, once again I like you Kai" She chuckles, her smile returning.

" So you don't like bullies and punks, do you think Neil is like that? To me he is a evil character but also funny, his sarcasm is a bit brutal but maybe he is not so bad." She tilts her head at Neil, studying him and his actions before looking back over to Kai, waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, I used to fight a lot...you learn to use any method you can to win" he says, rubbing his neck with the icepack slowly "You know how to fight...where'd you learn?"

Kanji grits his teeth his body shaking with rage as his good hand tightens into a white knuckled fist. "F-Fucking bastards." He mutters his bandage starting to turn red as he slowly calms down. "S-Sorry it just makes me furious that some sick fucks would do that to you..."

h"Try being bullied for most of your life you learn how to fight. Besides being alone also helps with that." He mutters trying to stay calm. "He did say that he didnt bully people and he seemed willing to end the fight so I suppose its fine."