Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke scratched the back of his head. "Err...You're louder than you think but...I'm told to talk to people at," he swallowed the lump in his throat silently, "home." That was the biggest lie you've ever done. That's a new low, Luke, he thought.

Tomoe didn't seem as bad as thought. After all, if he was that bad there would've been yelling or something. Being loud. Luke hated loud, it was intimidating. Still, lots of things intimidated Luke: size, intelligence, the fact that they stare at him, noise...it just sent shivers in all his bones.

It's really loud today...is this what it's going to be like forever?

Tomoe narrowed his eyes at the other. There was something off about the way he spoke. He was lying, Tomoe disliked when people lied to him, but it wasn't big enough to bother him too much.

"I'm louder than I think?" He considered the statement thoughtfully. "When you come from a place like where I come from, it's be loud or not be heard at all. Force of habit." He shrugged absently, giving a small, lopsided smile. "You know, you're not too bad. What's a guy like you doing here with us losers?" He asked jokingly. Luke really did seem like the good natured type, unlike the others, Tomoe included.

Luke looked worried for a moment. What is a guy like you doing here? What does he--um.

"Nobody's a loser, this isn't a competition," Luke had sat there for a while just thinking about what to say. He didn't see any bad in anyone. There were flaws, fear, sorrow, pity...but never bad. Tomoe wasn't bad, nobody here was bad.

"If you say so, but in all seriousness, that's bull. There's plenty of bad here, your looking right at some of it. You however, seem overly nice." He commented "nice people usually get handed the rough end of things, you're going to want to be careful. The food chain in places like this usually but well mannered people like you on the bottom runs so you'll be an easy target." He continued without really thinking. It was true after all, he should know. That's exactly why he didn't understand people who could continue with the whole 'nice' thing.

"I'm sure you'd know that already though."

Luke scowled. He knew that. He'd been in fights. And not just at school, either. It was a killing spree at 'home', everything was valuable, everything was special. That made nothing special at all.

"I've never and will never be bullied before my fist meets their mouth," he replied, louder than he thought he could be, suddenly determined to prove Tomoe wrong. It was true, that part. Luke had never been bullied. The gaze that said 'I live in my fantasy world' made people think he was crazy, and they left him alone, though Luke never actually knew why.

Tomoe was genuinely surprised by Luke's reaction to that. He didn't even know the guy had the capability to raise his voice that much. It was actually kind of refreshing to see he could speak up. It also seemed he had a bit of a hard streak.

Tomoe let out an amused little hum at Luke's new attitude. "Good to know. Maybe you're a bit tougher than you look... Just a bit." He said teasingly. "By the sounds of it you've been in a fight before, haven't you?"

"Yeah," Luke nodded slowly. Luke didn't like slow. When you were slow, you got caught. When you were caught, you were pushed, you fell behind, you died. "It wasn't my fault the goddamn guy pushed into the bloody queue," he muttered with clenched fists.

Why are you teasing me?

"Woah, easy there." Tomoe raised an eyebrow at the other who seemed to becoming more agitated by the minute. "If you don't like talking about this stuff then don't. I'm not forcing you. Though I am kinda curious. You're an interesting guy, surprisingly enough. Doesn't mean I'm going to get all nosed, I hate people like that." That was truthful enough. He didn't want this guy getting too worked up. "FYI Im an a**hole, so if I say anything out of line feel free to give me a punch. Looks like you need an outlet." He joked half seriously. He could take a hit, and usually it was the only way he stopped if he was in a foul mood about something.

Kanji smiles, the teacher didnt seem all that bad, he could spend some time in his class though figuring it was time to check out some of the other students in the class he looks around spotting out a few interesting ones who didnt seem to aggressive. "Your not half bad..." He mutters thinking out loud as he stands up, though you couldnt tell if he was talking about the person he was heading for or the teacher. Leaning against a wall near Dylan. "Hey there...DJ right? I'm Kanji, I figure I should get to know a few of the people around here." He puts out a hand to shake, he seemed pretty genuine in his words.

Dylan perked up at the sound of someone's voice, She loved her nickname. Looking from her paper She stared in the eyes of Kanji before flashing a large smile. " Yep I'm DJ, or any other nickname You would like to give me." She grabs his outstretched hand and gives it a soft squezze. She then pokes the deep dimple on her cheek and furrows her eyebrows, her thinking face was showing. After a couple of seconds, She pushes herself upwards her bouncy hair falling back down from the abrupt move. "Can I please call You Kai" She say with joyful eyes.

As Karuno can see every one is talking and probably making friends but who needs them. He doesn't need friends.
he takes out his morbid book and reads some more of it. he places it down and takes a sticky note out and puts it on the page and closes the book and puts it on the other corner of his desk.

Kanji smiles and lets out a soft chuckle. "Sure I dont mind." Kanji looks around at all the less...pleasant people in the room closing a single eye and gritting his teeth as he looks about. Shaking his head with a small amount of distain he looks back DJ. "If you dont mind me asking why'd they put a nice person like ya in this sort of class?" Kanji reaches over grabbing a chair from an empty desk sitting on it backwards facing DJ.

Luke unclenched his fists in surprise. He didn't punch anyone unless they stole his stuff, or what he had left of it. "Don't sound so shocked that I'm interesting, it's tattooed on me," he strugged as if he was joking...which he wished he was. He thought about how it'd happened and he shuddered slightly. Tomoe was interesting to Luke too, "Um. Why are you in here? Like, I know you're loud and potientally frightening but..."

" Well Mr.Kai It's not really about me as a problem child or getting bad grades, I made a choice because I thought I would fit in, I'm not the most normal person" She attempts to cover up her sadness with a more cheerful smile. She tilts her head, and opens her notebook as She studies the face of Kanji, "So what about You? You seem nice?" Dylan maybe wasn't the smartest in the bunch but She was good reading faces and reactions. She loves the human mind, humans are interesting species.

Kanji's face loses it's smile as he looks away a bit sort of staring out the window. "I've hurt a few people, they all deserved it of course but the school didnt seem to think so. Besides I dont usually show up in school that much. I really dont get why I need to come here...I'm not going anywhere in life anyways." He says looking down for a moment before becoming cheerful again, looking at her notebook. "Journal?" Kanji says tilting his head.

"No silly, it's a face notebook...thing." She furrows her eyebrows at the notebook probably for a good name. "I draw people's reactions because it's fun?" It was posed more as a question than a statement. She pokes his cheek, "Kai make a bigger smile" She says in a playful tone.

"Sure." Kanji smiles wide for DJ although it looked more then a little funny, it seems he couldnt really smile on command so he looked quite silly. He rubs the back of his neck and waits for DJ to finish whatever it was she was doing.

Karuno then took out a piece of paper and started to draw. He drew him jumping off a clif, him hanging him self, him drowning and him burning to death. Witch one should I choose he said out loud. He circled the one where he burnt to death and smiled creepily.

The sudden size increase of the class started to bother Lucy. With people around, ones that seemed to take a lot of attention she wouldn't be able to show off for the teacher and she'd might have to start trying to get good grades. She looked at Marie with a grin, "To get the things we both want." Lucy said, "I want to be able to do well in this class without having to do anything and that means tricking the teacher. If you help me with what I want, then I'll help you."

She starts to laugh, musical but deep, she ended it with a classic wide,toothy grin. "I'll wait for You to make a wide smile naturally" She decides to draw the face of Kanji but leaves the mouth blank for wonder. " When You have a smile That's bright then I'll draw the rest" she looks back at Kanji, and pets his head. "I like You, your pretty cool" She says in a sing-song type voice.

Kanji nods and has a small natural smile on his face now. "Same, its nice to meet someone who isnt an ass in these classes. So you know anything about the other kids? I havent been here much so I cant say I know about them." Kanji looks about spying a few of the more rough and tough kids around the room before his gaze goes back to DJ waiting for her answer.