Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke had watched Void that time, "Thanks Neil," he mumbled. He looked over, "I'm sure this was supposed to be gym class," and he went over to Jack again, "That's put me off helping people."

Jack watched everything happen kind of amused. At least there's some eye candy around here. He turned to Luke, "Yeah, I'm guessing that gym isn't happening anymore. Damn, I really wanted that money. I guess not being shot is enough..." Jack shrugged with a grimace. Being stabbed the one time was enough for him, he didn't understand how Neil could be so calm...? "Since when did people bring daggers and guns to school?" He puzzled, maybe I need my own sort of protection all I have is a pocket knife... hmmm.

"Yeah same," Luke looked disappointed but showed a small smile anyways. He decided Jack was a friend. He was considering Neil. He crossed off Andria and Xander. Tomoe was cool, same with Lucy. The others were...quieter.

Thinking slowly "what could I do he knew the others didn't want to be friends with a boy who had 8 different people living in his mind" He said depressingly "I want to appeal to them not with a alter with me Xander" he sighed and stared at the others

Luke felt a stare and the hairs on his neck stood up. Stares freaked him out, they were cold and unexplainable. There was no reason to stare. So, some of them...maybe just Luke and Andria...weren't really correctly dressed, but...Luke shivered.