Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As Karuno wakes up he sees yet another new student. Karuno took out his note book and wrote some more morbid things like, kidnapping.

Then Karuno wrote how stupid going to school is and how everyone can go fuck them selfs. He didn't care about stuff like school and he really doesn't need to go to school. All those adults where like your son has great potential he can probably skip high school and go right to collage, screw that I told them who cares about collage I obviously don't give a fuck. Like what am going to become anyway, one of those soulless interns who have no life and don't care about anything but work? Like I said screw that. Then Karuno closed his note book and put it back in his pocket.

When the new new student came in something about him fought Karuno's eye. He seamed like some one he could trust. Karuno walked up to him and said hello my names Karuno what's yours. For three years Karuno thought he couldn't trust anyone but look at him now.

Oh, well this is new. He thought to himself disdainfully. "Karuno was it? Does it really matter what my name is? I'll be out of this place soon enough, the moronic aura of this room is suffocating, I'll play nice long enough for them to let me out. I'm not here to make friends, sorry." He said this all without glancing at Karuno even once. Trying to stem the flow of sarcastic comments that were just waiting to leap from his mouth. It'll only take a month at most, stay calm, control yourself. He thought.

Ok I was just asking. Karuno went back to his seat and thought this person is not trusted.

As Karuno sat down he thought of trying to leave with out being seen. He looked around the room to observe everyone so he could find a way without getting seen, but that's impossible he thought I'm such an idiot.

Marie quirked a brow at the teacher, feeling as the corner of her lips twitched at his reply. It seemed the more he spoke, the more interesting he became. He would make a worthy enemy, and she looked forward to trying to crush him. She gave him a small finger salute. "I look forward to this class, sir." She said, once again saying the word sir with loathing. She felt Lucy whisper to her, and she glanced at her from the corner of her eyes. "Help one another, you say? How so?" She asked, curious. She doubted they could actually be helpful to one another, but her curiosity was piqued. At that moment, she noticed another three kids walking into the class. It seemed the size was growing by the minute. One of them looked way too young to be in the class, but maybe they just looked youthful.

After studying each face for a good minute or two, she went to sit down at one of the random desk in room. She looked around, checking for which desk will satisfy her the most but soon makes the choice of sitting in the second row, closer to the window. She pulls at her skirt which was a bit short from her height of being 5'10 before sitting down and also fiddles with her oversized uniforms. After the tedious task, she starts to draw little scribbles of animals or people while smiling happily, of course.

Karuno got tired and took out a different book called " the gut man murders book 1" he smiled when he opened the book and started to read pg 378 "as he ripped her guts out while the police officer stood in shock" that was Karuno's favorite line in the book.

(Holy crap, so many new people at this roleplay! Welcome, y'all. I'll try to state what character my character is chatting to, if any, alright? :D)

After hearing what the kid had to say, (Kanji was his name), Misty laughed. He laughed so hard, he felt as if he would start crying.
"Do you think I give a single damn about your attendance?" Misty asked. "You can come to school everyday, you can come every 2 months! Nobody is forcing you. Nobody." He sighed at the kid's abrupt comment. "You can go now, if you wish."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Misty ran his hand through his hair, and looked Tomoe in the eyes, that didn't show much emotion.
"Fine, I'll take your phone," Misty replied. "Don't worry -- I won't look at it."

After Misty said this, more students entered the room. A girl with a butterfly clip who stated her name as DJ, a boy with brown hair that looked around for a seat, some boy with his chin held high as he went for a desk, it was so much to take in at once.

"Everyone!" Misty practically shouted, hopefully drawing attention from the students. "We're going to act out a major detail about ourselves. Who volunteers to go first?"

(Okay, I'm going to make Misty do something academic wise, or it won't get anywhere.)

Then Karuno started to crack up laughing. Said sorry to every one and put his book away.

Time to eat Karuno said to himself. He took out a small box that had a piece of cake in it. :cake:
Then he started to eat it.

He also took out a bag of cookies a muffin and a cupcake.

He ate the muffin a cookie but not the rest of the food. He put away the cupcake but he put the bag of cookies on the side of the desk for later.

Kanji smiles, the teacher didnt seem all that bad, he could spend some time in his class though figuring it was time to check out some of the other students in the class he looks around spotting out a few interesting ones who didnt seem to aggressive. "Your not half bad..." He mutters thinking out loud as he stands up, though you couldnt tell if he was talking about the person he was heading for or the teacher. Leaning against a wall near Dylan. "Hey there...DJ right? I'm Kanji, I figure I should get to know a few of the people around here." He puts out a hand to shake, he seemed pretty genuine in his words.

Bryson watched the teacher interact with the students. Why bother take the time, these kids are lost causes. Next he'll be trying to get us to all get in a circle and sing Kumbayah.. He thought to himself bitterly. And I'll be the idiot for having to play along.. Damn. He sat back in his chair closing his eyes and losing himself in thoughts of his grandeur, and how life utterly screwed him.

Walks into the dull white brick building of school. My boots high heels click on the floor, tip tapping across to class nineteen. I push open the door and sit down, as if i was not late at all.
4Girls.jpg

"I wouldn't care even if you did." Tomoe sat back at his desk without another word to anyone. He watched the newcomer with general distaste. Oh great, another one. The over roused room was beginning to make him sick. The room wasn't even full, yet this was still too much for him. 'Make friends with your class mates' he was always told, but there was no way that was ever happening. That was clear since he could barely even stomach these people.

"I think I just remembered why I hate it here so much." He muttered darkly.

"Hey, it's not all bad," Luke went and sat next to Tomoe, "It's warm," he pointed out, "And it has a roof." Not really much to say about the people.

What on Earth happened to never speaking to Tomoe? Done it twice...

Tomoe blinked in surprise, not having expected Luke of all people to approach someone like himself. "You're right about that much." He agreed half heartedly. What was with that statement? Anyone would think this guy wasn't used to it. "But it's loud and full of narcissists. Then again most places are." He looked Luke up and down curiously, he was definitely not the normal type. Though what that meant even Tomoe didn't know.

"Also, you seemed pretty set avoiding me before. What made you change your mind?" He was curious. Tomoe wasn't a violent person on default, or even an angry one. He just adjusted to his surroundings. Though he still thought someone like Luke would keep his distance.