Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She looks to him whipping her sword into action. "What... Are you really? Xander? Hey buddy... ?" She walks back almost sobered up in the experience. She grumbled. Stupid demons." Under her breath." She takes the sword to protect her against what ever else is going to happen next.

"Xander whos that I'm Void quite a strange name I have you see I'm what they call psychotic not a demon" he laughed again

( i'm done posting for the night i''l be on at 5:30 or 5:45 AM then 3 PM after my doctors appointment ciao)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Christina
"Your name?" Misty asked the new girl. "I'm Misty," he tried to make his eyes gleam.

"Hey, there miss." Andria tips her hat off to the stranger. "What are you in for?" She gives a cunning chuckle.

Neil grunts as he sees another person enter the class, but this one was different, she was far from hard to look at, yet he felt wary of her...
Maybe it was the sword she carried that made him feel like that...

What the fuck was a pirate doing at this school?

She then suddenly noticed a third person welcome her attention. "Ahoy, Don't you be lookin' at my booty." Andria still pointing her sword at the sudden psycho path lost in his madness. "Ain't you ever seen one before? My Dad would have you by the boot straps by now..."

"Talking to me?" he grunts, glancing over at Andria "Put the toy away little lady, before someone gets hurt"
Ge looks her up and down, she had plenty of "Booty" to look at alright, she was a very attractive girl, but he knew that someone like her would be wild, untamable...fun

Andria gives a cheeky smile. "You're ego wouldn't be able to handle the heat i'll be packin.'" Putting away her sword and walking towards her half- empty bottle of rum. She was clearly showing signs of of being an alcoholic. Taking a long and thrust swig, she stands there with her legs crossed leaning against the desk as if she was the teacher of this bad detention hall. "So Skippy," Looking at the man. "What makes you smile?" She gives a charming wink.

"Well, getting cut is always fun, booze helps, you know all about that though" he nods slowly "And the biggest one, fear...I do love the look of fear on other's faces...so good"

'She gives an unimpressed expression mixed with an interesting stare at his lack of weapon." Street fighter?" She knows she should be better at judging a person by their looks but the alcohol has tainted her vision a slight bit. "I'm not sure what's the substance you bottle up your issues with but yes Alcohol charms the sweetest of pain." She gives a slight shocked but annoied look. " Fear you say?" She bites hard on the cinnamon gum shes been chewing. Giving a curious look. " What do you know about fear?" Just remembering she has a beautiful pistol strapped to her leg. Andria pulls it out then points it to the floor taking the rest of the bullets out except for one. "Russian roulette anyone?" Her expression so childish and excited can only be comprehended as pure twisted.

"Oh, a thrill eh?" he reaches behind him and pulls out a large switchblade "OR...you could play the knife game" he suggests, waving the 8 inch blade around temptingly, a large, sick grin on his face

"Ha! Whats what i thought." Puts the gun in her back pocket. She looks to his knife as if it was a toy. "This school is really bad at searching for booty."

"Well, they tried, but I bit the guy, he touched my butt...I don't take well to people touching below the belt...Although...I have been known to make exceptions" he gives her a small wink, before doing a few simple tricks with the knife, spinning it around his fingers before tossing it into the air and catching it in his teeth, his fangs glistening he gives her a small grin, knife still between his teeth

Andria looks to him with a smile then takes a siwg of the bottle. "How did you make it here?" She wasn't even sure if he was human anymore. "What are you?" Andria wasn't as scared around This man as she was with the last. It was interesting to her that this place is nothing she has ever seen before. It's confusing to her as she was staying longer in that room...

"Haha, I'm most people's worst nightmare" he grins "But for the right person, I could be anything"

Void got up he laughed "now everyone why don't we play a game?" The alter was clearly out of his mind he picked up a pair of scissors pointing them at his neck "chop chop...." The psycho laughed louder than ever before

Luke reached over to Xander/Void and tried to pull the scissors away, "What are you doing?!" Why are you trying to kill yourself?! He looked into his eyes, he was crazy, but Luke didn't want to see another death.

The alter spoke "Boy don't tell me what to do!" in a angry tone he put the scissors at Luke's neck

No way! I need backup! Luke looked at him, "Shut up." He wasn't shy when something like this came up, it was an instinct. "You don't even know who you are. Who are you?"

Still holding the scissors at Luke's neck He put the down and threw them at the wall "Oh....I'm Void you may know annoying Xander but he's not here right now" The insanity was clear his eyes twitched "Now Luke baby why don't you calm down you obviously don't want to mess with me" He laughing again scaring the others