Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke pulled back his arm, as if about to punch. "My name isn't Luke Baby, it's Luke. No last name. Just Luke," misunderstanding was one of Luke's flaws, but he wasn't going to calm.

But he didn't punch because then he got a flashback.

It was a fight. The faces of nine people, scrambling over each other. One himself. He couldn't see what they were trying to get. He didn't remember, anyways. He wished he'd forgotten the next part.

He was at the top of the group, and he pushed one of the others. Into the canal. They didn't resurface.

Luke watch Void just for a moment. He was a murderer. Even if it was an accident. He couldn't live like this in this violent world. And then he punched. Hard. Just to show he wasn't afraid.

Void fell down hard his nose was bleeding he wiped his nose and licked the blood off "I love the taste of blood I wonder how yours will taste? he grinned grabbing Luke by the neck and slamming him down Void put his foot on Luke's face pushing down slowly

Luke was suddenly on the floor. This was unfair. He knew he should've stopped himself. Where's the teacher when you need him, eh?

Hey, at least he didn't stand on your feet. These shoes hurt... Oh yeah...

Turn around.

"Fucking hell." He twisted round so Void wasn't standing on his face. Then he just stayed still. Probably looking dead. He'd been taught that you shouldn't feel pain. He had often be beaten with sticks by the older homeless folk as a child to stop him from feeling pain. It was working now.

Remember, he just wants attention. Just want to spill blood. He'll let go soon. Then I'll beat the living hell outta him.

Void noticed "Now Luke why you running I only want to have fun" Void picked Luke up and pushed him to the wall he started slowly choking Luke "Do you get it now when you mess with the bull you get the horns when the bull messes with me I kill it don't act tough cause I can see right through everyone even you your just a weak boy and face the fact you can't defend yourself from a murderer there's a reason why I'm here"

"You don't know me, you don't know who I am, you don't know where I live, or who with. You can't see through anyone, you only see the things they show. You can't look any deeper. I'll tell you what you are, who you are. You are someone who gets along in life by scaring people into doing things they don't want to do, whereas people who actually feel like they are living the good life no matter what position get along by working hard and making friends and throwing themselves into situations. I'm not the weak one, you are. I'm the one who looks at death and points my middle finger at it. You walk towards it," Luke looked at him. Then he kicked him in the part that hurts.

Wow I didn't know I could say that. What the hell just came out my mouth?!

"How immature can land walkers can get..." She finished the bottle of rum then gets a fired up expression lift the energy in her face. "I'm up for just about anything..." Looks over to them fighting with scissors. Face palm. "Except for this...." She pulls out her sword and pistol and points each of them at the men. "Names? Don't make me cut 'it' off..."

"Hey what the hell lady?!" Luke scowled. A gun now? Is that even allowed?

You hate them all Luke. Go home. Wherever that is. You call a strip of grass next to a canal under a bridge home? Just go there. Pack your stuff, oh wait, you have none, and go home.

I wanna gun...

He looked over at Andria, "Sorry but what's 'it'?"

Void felt the hit but didn't mind it his voice was starting to fade "Oh Luke darling It appears I have to go next time we meet It won't be the same" Void Picked up the scissors on the wall "goodbye" he stabbed himself blood flowed out like crazy "Oh it feels so good" He moaned and passed out in a puddle of blood

Luke turned away from the body. He couldn't bear looking at it. Couldn't bear the blood. The death. The darkness lurking like a twisted spiral staircase swirling down to the depths of Luke's very soul. "It's Luke," he muttered, his eyes more dull than usual. "And it won't be the same because I'll have scissors too."

Andria walks a bit closer with a cheeky sway to Luke. "I'mma put it right here..." She puts the gun to his groin. "And i'mma pull the trigger ever so gently...." With a deep and sexy voice. "Whats going on that big head of yours?" She laughs with a crazy soft cackle. Xander once in the moment of laying on the floor she looks to him and pardons her approach on Luke to stand over Xanders body. "Looks like he fails this school." She giggles. "Too soon?" She kneels down over his body and strokes his face with her hand gently. "He was an intense land walker..."

Luke turned around. He didn't like Void but Void was someone who was also Xander...which was confusing but still...she couldn't shoot him. "W-w-what are y-y-y-you d-d-d-doing," going pale at the sight of blood, and even paler at the gun. "Y-y-you c-c-can't d-do that!"

All the alters in his head scrambling around Xander woke up he saw the scissors and Luke injured and started tearing up "what did I do...." he bursted into tears
"I'm a monster inside" he cried and saw the gun out pointed at him "do it.....DO IT NOW!" He grabbed the gun pointing it at his heads seconds from pulling the trigger

Luke pressed the red mark on his neck, and looked at the blood pouring along the floor. "Um. Nothing. You stood on my head but, I don't feel it, and you pushed me to the wall because I stopped you from killing yourself. And then you hacked yourself with scissors. So I'd get rid of them if I were you," he looked at Andria who still had a gun and then back at Xander, "Besides you ain't a monster. Monsters ain't real."

Why does he wanna die so much? He prised the gun out of Xander's hands, "No! No. No," he said no over and over as he gradually got quieter.

Watching Xander with an intense stare. Andria was figuring out a plan. "It's all fun and games until blood is shed..." She takes a moment to hold then gun with Xander in his hands when whispers to Xander about the situation. " If you fire this rate now... " She looks to him from the side of her eye. "Its going to leave him dead and everyone will hear this shot in the school. Then we are dead." Trying to calmly talk him down from his manic state. She saw a sharp of his innocence sane mind through for a quick moment."

"no I am a monster you don't know what its like having all different voices all wanting different things make a move on that girl, kill yourself your worthless, go kill that jerk, stay happy, cut yourself Its hell and it well never end and I'm going to make it end" he pulled the scissors "ahhhh....' he said in pain leaving a bloody wound he pointed the scissors at his neck

" Well arn't you a fucking bundle of roses." She pulls her gun away while Xander was trying to explain his passionate hate for himself and others. " Its about time to throw this gun away and play like real pirates. "She threw the gun out of the window then it happens to fire loose and shoot the principle with a loud bang of the pistol. "SHIT." She jumps for cover under a desk. "Sh- Sh- Sh- Shittttttt!!!"

Luke pushed him, "No I don't. I never will. But...well..." He swallowed quietly, he didn't want to tell, "You don't have to live in a home where there's not a proper roof, or door, or windows, where a tin of beans is like steak, where the most interesting thing that happens is someone drops a packet of crisps or a tin and there's still food, where you go to school but don't ever do your homework because there's no home to do it in."

He sighed, he'd got it off his chest, maybe now he'd be understood by someone, anyone, "You live in a world with a family. And that's something."

"Well... its hard to do that when your family doesn't care for you my dads always away and my mom well she ignores me and when ever I try to talke to her she comes up with some bullshit excuse to leave she loves her money though cares about money more then me that's my family"

hearing the gun shot Xander fell back the scissors landed on Andrias leg stabbing her

"What just happened!"

"You clumsy fool!" She then give a large and deep girlish howl of pain. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She stabs this figure. Now I Can't walk. You're so..." She tries to cover her pain by sucking it up and shaking to grab her leg. "I just know they will be looking for us soon!!!" Andria then looks to Luke with a very pissed off expression. "Yo- You have no idea the shit I went through. Raped since 6 year old. That's a life on the sea. There is no rules in the Ocean." She howls again as she tries to pull out the blade but its caught between her bones in the leg. "Wha- the fuck... "The lesson i learned you bein' to enjoy being fucked over by dirty old men." She then throws up from under the emotional pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil laughs crazily and double over "SHE SHOT THE PRINCIPLE!" he cackles, tears forming in his eyes "You know what, you're awesome, I like you" his face twists into a sicken grimace upon hearing what happened to her

"That is the worst thing I have ever heard...I'm sorry" he whines, and he almost looks like he might cry