Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Xander stared into Andrias and Neils eyes Xanders soft voice spoke to them "please help me....." as a single teardrop fell

Neil pulls the knife up and stands, not looking back at Xander as he sits down in his seat, pulling his shirt off as he uses it to stem the bleeding, grinning "Try not to stare too much" he chuckles slightly, the scars littering his body now more visible, the one over his heart looking far more severe than the others, wider and longer
Luckily the knife had missed anything vital

"Neil what happened? My arm feels like shit I don't remember anything also, can I have a drink?" he grinned at Neil Xander was back for now he did what he could to keep the psychotic bastard contained it wouldn't last long until Void broke out or any others

Andria throws Xander. "You might be fucked up but chill out and have some fun while your at it, will ya?" She smiles. "Its whiskey."

"I'm gonna take a step outside" he grunts, walking through the door and resting against the wall next to the door

He grinned grabbing the bottle a bit uncomfortably drinking a bit suddenly a cop walked in screaming at us (someone play the cop) for a bit

"I'm a cloud drifting by, drifting tears from the sky."
As Misty watched the outburst of Xander, he stood there, not shocked. He simply replayed song lyrics repeatedly in his head.

As he did this, a cop entered the room.
"What the hell is in your hand?" The cop screamed. "Put it down!"

"Why are you in here?" Misty asked the cop. "What do you need?" He knew the reason. "My students aren't doing anything wrong!"

"F*ck...." Xander panicked spewing out everything that happened "New student Andria lived her life like a pirate carries rum a gun and sword got sent to detention I left the room to check it out I took a drink and Void my psycho alter came out Andria worried took out her sword Luke came in talked with Andria and started fighting the alter after that my alter stabbed himself with scissors passing out I woke up freaked out Neil and Andria met The alter came back got into a fight with Neil involving Guns knives and loads of things and I came back and took a sip also Andria sort of shot the princible on accident!" He covered his mouth in shock on what had happened and what he'd said

"Woah, woah, woah!" The cop was confused. "What?"

Things seemed to have gone all round crazy in the class but in honesty Tomoe didn't care what these people were doing, he just wanted out. He hated it here and he was completely sick of dealing with crazy people. He groaned lowly. "Why don't we all just pre-emptively got o the slammer, were ending up there sooner or later anyway..." He muttered darkly to himself.

"Hey Tomoe," Misty whispered. "Is there anything I can get you?" He said this softly, and wondered as to why he did in the first place.

Xander freaked out he was token in for information "A new student Andria came in she has a gun sword and rum.... I met her and went psychotic because of m disorder got into a fight calmed down she met Neil and I went Psychotic again got into a fight got stabbed stabbed another Andria threw the gun and it shot the principle on accident I calmed down again and and took a drink and now were sitting here" he said sheeply

Xander came back in the room blood on his arm wound in his shoulder and arm he sat down its only the first day and choas struck "I'm sorry sir" he said to the teacher he saw the things on the ground the guns the knife the alcohol he sighed the alters had settled in his mind "I hate this" he muttered

"Did you see a counselor?" The cop asked, he was one of those cops who married judgemental white women who prayed at church every Sunday. "Counselors can help, you know." He was pretty ignorant. The cop turned to face Misty, and pointed at Xander. "Make sure you get him help," he muttered. Then he mumbled something about how this generation of kids were fucked.

Misty shook his head, because he disagreed with the cop. He had seen numerous counselors in his teenage years, and not a single one of them helped his cause. All they did was make comments about how the way he sat in the chair was eccentric.
"Yes, sir." Misty lied. "I'll try to help him, he seems to need it!"

"What? No." Tomoe sighed, rubbing his temples gingerly. He looked up with a slight scowl, not at misty himself but just at the whole world in general. "How can you deal with this? I can't even put up with this many people and all I have to do is sit around. You actually have to try keep everyone in line. I don't get it."

Misty smiled, and looked at Xander. "Don't worry about it," he replied. "Stuff happens, you know?"

"What? No." Tomoe sighed, rubbing his temples gingerly. He looked up with a slight scowl, not at misty himself but just at the whole world in general. "How can you deal with this? I can't even put up with this many people and all I have to do is sit around. You actually have to try keep everyone in line. I don't get it."

Misty shrugged, "What's wrong with a bit chaos? Is it going to ruin your day? You know, some pandemonium occurs for a reason," he smirked. "That's why I let it happen. It's interesting to see how y'all react to it."

"May I speak with you Sir I need to get somethings off my chest" Xander said

"That's one laid back approach to things, sir." Tomoe laughed a bit in distaste. "I get I though, chaos is my world as it seems. Go deal with someone who needs it." He waved misty off detachment.

(back)
He needed to speak with the teacher to explain alot he waited he started playing with the knife as he waited