Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Did i really?" Looking at Neil. She then laughs then yells as much on to top of her lungs as the rest of her Adrenalin kicks in. "LIFE." She tries to get up to sit in the chair. "Tis all you got?" She smiles then lumps her body flopped all over the chair. " Looks up to Neil slowly holding a piece of fabric on her wound to try and gather the last bit of energy to tie it. "I'm going to say this once. My past is not your fight." With luminescent eyes she looks out the window with stern and solid gase as if time stopped and everything around her was chaos. She looks up and back at him with almost a powerful gangster scorn.

Karuno was getting so angry that these people where going crazy about how their life's are fucked up, he killed his seven friends and his sister and got away with it, now that's fucked up, karuno thought. He sighed and started to hum the same anoying song.

Neil takes his normal shirt out of his bag and rips it, tying around the wound carefully "Now, now, you might be a big, strong, sex-Erm...Independant...Pirate lady, but you can always use a little help" he looks and gives her a small smile "It shouldn't even scar"

Her eyes widen then almost began to tear from his words and forgot about the pain for a moment. " Nothing can scar..." She looks up to him almost paralyzed as he wrapped her body. The scissors falling out just prior. "Well this is intense and awkward." She thinks then looks at the other people in the room with a new reality of what just happened within the hour. " What now? I'm down." She looks to neil with a cold distance and cunningly gives a distrusting air of approval. "You're specially something' else." The pain roaring. "Where is my rum?" She look to the bottle on the floor. "Shit- this will be a long night. "

"While it's not rum...you can have my personal reserve if it'll help with the pain" he takes a small flask from his pocket, taking a swig and passing it to her "Whiskey of course"

"Thanks. This is perfect and definitely what i need for my night in living with you , what ever you call yourself... Land lovers."

He blushes a little "Erm, don't you think spending the night with me a little...erm...much, I mean, we just met" he coughs nervously

Xander was twitching all the alters were fighting in his head it was a war in there "gahhhh! It hurts" he remembered something he was supposed to forget the therapy he saw a man he pulled a lever and his brain felt like it melted the man said "now theres no voices in you head Ok?" "No there is voices there all mad" Xander excluded in pain the man pulled the lever again, the same feeling the horrible pain jolt he thought almost a shock feeling....

The whole room was chaos he started getting agitated "EVERYONE SHUT THE F*CK UP" he screamed

She looks over to Xander going off on his rant then slowly makes eye contact back to Neil. "Mhmm." She grace's a soft moan. " Maybe, kissing my leg better is not the only thing I want you to do..." She gives a sweet and lustful laugh then makes her way up to stand straight in her spot. Andria takes her sward strap and puts it behind her and out of the way of walking. She takes a breath as the blood leaves a stain a bit harder.

He got up "guess whos back....?" the psychotic voice said picking up the gun

Looking at Andria he coughs a little "Well, if you want a kiss, you can ask..." he gives her a small wink
Neil pulls out his knife again and braces it in his grasp, ready to nail Void in the chest with it "Now, I wouldn't do that"

Especially since that gun only had one round...that's already been fired...

Void laughed "Do it I dare you" Void pulled out a pistol out of a bag that said for emergency use only "My dad gave it to me and said bring it use it only for emergencies I guess this is a emergency why would my dad do that I don't know maybe its because of his abusive parenting oops" He laughed and laughed more the psychotic laughing filled the whole school

She smiles and entertained herself with their conversation. Giving him an idea that the plan has been set in a goal of planning something more then just being at this damned school. "I hope its fitting for a wench like me. No kids, 've made so not loooking towards keeping your seed." She laughs.

Neil doesn't even flinch at the sight of the second gun "Go ahead, it wouldn't be the first time I've been shot" he grins, his wrist flicking as he sends the blade into Void's shoulder, diving to the side and knocking Andria down with him

Void ripped the knife out licking the blood off it "delicious!" he threw the knife straight at Neil hitting him in the stomach

Neil feels the blade stick him in the stomach, he manages a single, weak chuckle "F-Fuck you" he grunts, standing up, pulling the knife out
The sweet pain filled his body, it fueled him, it made the fire inside burn
His form hunches a little, the wound forgotten, his teeth bared as he lunges at Void, pinning him and growling at his throat "You think you're a big man? I'll show you what true madness looks like!"

Void spoke in a soft tone almost sexual "I knew you would do this your inner psycho you and Andria I can see it the both of you keep it away pushing it away drinking doing what ever you can to avoid it just let it out it feels good doesn't it when you let it out you understand the true definition of insanity pain and fear aren't your enemies anymore there your allies" He looked straight into Neil's eyes bringing out his Insanity

Neil, grins, leaning close to Xanders face, his voice a whisper "I'm aware of how to weaponize my insanity...It doesn't fare well to bite people's throats out in front of a lady though" he grins "That scares them off most of the time" he slams the knife into the floor next to Xander's neck, the blade less than an inch away "Fuck with me again, and you'll know just how mad I can get"

"I'm a sensationalist." The battle between Xander and Neil was getting intense. There was a moment where she thought she was going to faint but she takes the swig of whiskey instead. I hope there wasn't anything there you wanted left." She looks to Xander with such a fed up and truly disturbed expression. She takes her sword out to lean on. She then find time to stretch her body a little to get back into the shape she was before. Fighting the pain it heals with the blood clotting. She then takes the sword then threatens both of their lives by chopping down the ceiling skeleton with one knife of the rope connected to the wall. Stung up she then leans against the window and shines her face down to the office seeing brain splatters against most of the room. "Nice. One hit to the principle." She laughs.