Lantern & Kirisuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia fell asleep soon enough. She awoke the following morning, still curled up beside him. She rubs her eyes and then stretched. She sat up and then looked around, adjusting her eyes. She stood up and then wanders over to the window, peeking out of them. It was another bright day, sunny and beautiful.

Brian was still soundly asleep, even though it was dawn. When he awakened, he saw Katia peaking out of the window. He silently got up and embraced her from behind, putting his head on her shoulder. "Morning sleeping beauty." He said as both of his hands touched her belly when he kissed her on the cheek.

Katia smiles and tilts her head to look up at him. She smiles. "Hey" She says and then kisses him gently. She smiles and then moves to hug him. Soon enough, she moves away, and then started to get out some fresh clothes for that day.

Since he was still off from work, he wondered about how to spend time with Katia for the day as he entered his closet and grabbed a Black T-Shirt, Jeans and a pair of socks before slipping on his watch and a Black Wristband. After brushing his teeth and washing his face. He started thinking about what to do. He didn't want to do anything strenuous, since he cares for her safety as well as the baby's.

Katia got showered and then dressed, she brushes her hair and then looks out of the window again for a few moments. She wanders downstairs and then sat down on the sofa, curling up, cuddling against a few pillows.

Brian sat down next to her a few moments later, after doing his hair. It was still a beautiful day out. Mimi was probably in her room, doing her Homework. After a few seconds, he cuddled up with her. Meanwhile, Chloe was at her Food Bowl, eating her Breakfast. "So when's your next Doctor's Appointment?" he asked, seeing that prenatal care was important.

Katia was looking over at Chloe, smiling gently when she noticed Brian come and join her. She cuddles with him in return and then looks up at him. "Hmm... I think in a few days" She says. The appointments weren't anything special, just a few checkups on the baby to make sure it was happy and healthy, which it always was. She stood and looks over at a calendar that was hanging on the wall. She didn't have long until she gave birth. Two months. She was really nervous, she bit her lip gently.

"Okay. I'll take you when it comes up. And when the time comes. I'll be there when you get to hold your little bundle of joy." Brian smiled, placing a hand on her belly as he cuddled with her. Should probably enjoy the time they have before the little one arrives. Perhaps when she starts nesting, the two can move in together. Might want to find a place with four bedrooms, since Mimi is going to be staying with them until she at least graduates High School and doesn't really want to go back out of the country.

Katia smiles gently, but she couldn't help but think about giving birth over and over. She wondered how painful it was, she hoped it wouldn't be too painful. She told herself not to think about it too much, and to just think of her beautiful baby which she'll have at the end of it.

She couldn't help but feel anxious about it, but decided to push the thought right away until she hit her contractions.

"Thanks" She says softly, she was just about listening, her hands shaking as she looks over at the calendar. It'll be fine, she told herself, she could manage, just like any other pregnant woman on earth.

She soon went towards his room and then sat on the edge of the bed, she looks through a baby name book to distract herself form her thoughts on giving birth. She looked at some names for either guys or girls, she didn't want to find out what she having yet, she wanted it to be a surprise.

When it seemed like she was in pain, Brian frowned. He allowed Katia to relax herself against him, so she could be more comfortable. To help her relax, he began caressing her ever-growing belly, in hopes that it would help.

Katia places her head onto his shoulder, for a few moments and then closed the baby name book. She looks over at him.

"What do you want to do today?" She asks.

"I think we should rest for today. Kinda my lazy day." He responded. "Just relax." He said, still caressing her belly, in hopes that it was helping her relax and feel better if she was still in pain.

Katia nods and then soon curls up in his arms, nuzzling against him as the thoughts of giving birth and anxiety washed away. She closes her eyes for a few moments.

As she closed her eyes and nuzzled against him, Brian smiled and gently stopped caressing her belly. He then moved forward to massaging her lower back, knowing that pregnant women did have deal with a lot of backache due to their change in center of gravity because of the growing belly. Slowly, he moved up her back and eventually to her shoulders. "Yeah, I just want to relax. Not do anything too strenuous. Maybe around sunset we can go for a walk on the beach. What are you doing tomorrow? I have work and Mimi has school...So..." He trailed off as he continued to give her a massage.

(When should she give birth to the baby?)

Katia smiles and then shrugs. "Not much. I'm probably gonna visit family" She says and smiles. She looks out of the window. "Hopefully the rest of he week is going to be sunny like this" She comments.

(I'd give it...another while. It's only been three days in-Roleplay. Hmmmm, we'll have to think about that.)

"Yeah. I hope so too." Brian smiled as he kissed her on the cheek. "I guess in another month or so, me and my Sister can meet with them. I'd introduce you to my family, but they're all in Korea."

(Oh okay, how long would be another while?)

Katia nods gently and then shrugs. "Maybe that's a little too soon?" She says.

(Depending on if we decide to do time skips every couple of pages I guess)

"Yeah, you're right." Brian agreed. "But I will most likely be meeting them in two months because they'll all want to see the baby." He added. Brian pecked her neck with his nose as his hands reached down to her belly. "I know it hasn't been very long, but I love you."

(Yeah, we can do time skips)

Katia smiles and then kisses him on the cheek. "I love you too" She says and then smiles. She looks over at her handbag and then picks it up, taking out a leaflet. It was a leaflet for pregnancy classes, the classes consisted of lectures on labour and much more. Apparently they were a great way to prepare for labour and birth. "We could always go to my pregnancy classes, a friend I also know recommended them to me".

"I wouldn't mind. Though its going to be a bit awkward. So I might just switch with Mimi once every other week. Because its going to take some time to getting used to." He said, not keen to the idea, but was open to it. Chloe walked out of Mimi's Room and over to her bed by the Fireplace, plopping herself onto it, then yawning.

(If you'd like, we can skip a week and go to where they start attending those prenatal/pregnancy classes ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.