Lantern & Kirisuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia put the book aside and then stood up, "I'm fine" She says, wrapping a scarf around her shoulders and then heading out of the house. She took a walk, even though it was pretty late out and night was at its peeks. She heads into the park, and then sat down on a bench, shivering slightly. She wanted to head back, but then realised that Brian probably didn't want her there.

Brian didn't come home that night. Worried Mimi went out to look for him, only to see that his car was at the sight of a Car Accident and that her own Brother was being loaded into an Ambulance. As she ran over to see her Brother, Cops and Paramedics tried to hold her back. "THAT'S MY BROTHER!" They let her through the second she said that. Her Brother was unconscious, but alive. She said she'd go to the Hospital, but had to find Katia first. As she left the scene of the accident, she texted Katia. "Brian's at the Hospital. He got into a Car Accident. Where are you?" Afterwards, she continued to look for Katia.

Katia looked at her phone, shocked, she had to stare at it for a few moments to take in the accident. She felt her eyes begin to water and she stood up, "I'm gonna go to the hospital, you must be there, right? I hope everything is okay!" She sent the message and then got a taxi to the hospital, extremely worried.

At the Hospital, Brian was unconscious, but his heart rate and breathing were normal. According to the Doctor treating him, he had suffered a concussions and a couple of other injuries that do require stitches, but was lucky to escape any major injuries, like broken bones. Mimi was in the waiting room. "Yeah, I'm there. I'm in the Waiting Room. Waiting for you. Brian's just being examined by the Doctor and he has to get stiches. So we may not get to see him for a few hours." Mimi sat there quietly, drinking some tea, courtesy of the Hospital.

Katia wanders inside of the hospital and noticed Mimi, she sat beside her in the waiting room and then and then started to cry, softly. "I hope he's gonna be okay!" She cries.

"I hope so too. The Doctor just said that he needed stitches and he'll be up in a couple of ours. Please stop stressing, you'll go into labor." Mimi said, worried and attempting to comfort her future sister-in-law. The teen rubbed her back and placed a hand on her belly. "Everything's gonna be okay. Promise." Mimi sounded sincere.

Katia stood up and paced for a bit, until a doctor came over and said they could go and visit Brian because the stitching was over. She follows the doctor into the hospital room and sat down beside Brian.

Mimi followed Katia as they entered Brian's room. He was still not awake yet. However, his heart rate was steady and his breathing was normal. Doctors estimated that he would be awake within the next couple of hours. Mimi was worried, because this is the first time that Brian has gotten into a Car Accident this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.