Lantern & Kirisuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia nods lightly."That seems pretty cool, I've only been here for two months so, you know, I'm still getting to know the place" She says in a cheerful manner. She giggles softly. "I agree. It'd be nice to find someone to be in love with" She says and nods, blushing as she looks at him.

Mimi winked at her big brother before standing up to get more tea. "I'm off of work tomorrow, so I guess I can take you around tomorrow if you'd like. Maybe even take you to your Doctor's Appointments and take care of you." Brian, in his mind, had everything set so far. Perhaps if they date long enough, they can marry and even have another child, except he'd be the Father. Either way, he'd still love the current child she was having, even though he'd prefer that he or she got the chance to see their real father as well.

Katia nods and smiles. "Yeah. I'd really like that. I'll see you tomorrow" She says and stood up. "Bye Mimi and Chloe, it was really nice to meet you, you too Brian" she says and stood up, leaving the apartment and heading towards her own.

"Have a good night." Brian smiled and saw her out. After Katia left, he began making dinner for himself and his little sister.

The following day, Katia woke up. She got showered, dressed and then went down to make brrakfast for herself after brushing her hair. She began to eat her breakfast and then sat around, watching the TV, remembering that she and Brian were going to see each other again.

Brian was already up doing his hair, since he wanted to look good for their first date. Considering that she's pregnant, he would want to do something relaxing, at least for her. Mimi on the other hand, was still sleeping. Chloe paddled into her room and plopped herself onto her owner's stomach. A few minutes later, she started purring.

Katia just sat, curled up on the sofa as she watches the TV, with a blanket wrapped around her. She looks out of the window. The weather was pretty good that day, beautiful sunshine.

Even though it was still early, Brian just made breakfast for Mimi, left her a note on the Kitchen Counter and grabbed his jacket before leaving the apartment. He then realized that he didn't exchange numbers with Katia yesterday, but she did say that she lived close by, but obviously not next door. She did mention that she did move in recently. Seeing that it was nice and beautiful out, he just left his jacket in the car. All he drove was a regular old sedan that his Dad bought for him before moving away. He pulled into a Parallel Parking after going for a brief drive. As he got outside, Brian happened to be right in front of her apartment and saw her watching TV, rather then getting her attention, he instead walked into the Apartment Building, climbed up to her floor and knocked on her door. In his hand...a Handful of Flowers.

Katia heard a knock on the door and then switched off the TV, getting up and then moving to open the door. She smiles at Brian. "Hey Brian!" She says bin a cheerful manner, her smile brightening at the flowers.

"Katia, how are you?" Brian smiled upon seeing her. After getting many tips from Mimi on how to deal with pregnant women from his little sister...which made him feel rather odd...he felt like he was ready to date Katia. Knowing that there will be mood swings and her hormones jumping everywhere, Brian just needed to be patient, remind her that she is still very beautiful and love her. Gracefully, he handed her the flowers. He had a feeling that they'd kiss on the first date. That was a rarity, but there was something different about Katia compared to his last relationships, which he had put behind him so he can focus on her.

Katia smiles. "I'm good, thanks for the flowers, you can come inside" She days and smiles, letting him into the apartment and shutting the door carefully. She goes into the kitchen and then began to put the flowers into a vase with fresh water. She sniffed them and smiles. "They smell really nice" She comments.

Brian stepped inside as he watched her put the flowers into a vase. She seemed very happy with them. Perhaps dating a pregnant girl wouldn't be as bad as he thought. Katia was still gorgeous. After she set them on her dinner table, he unconsciously walked over to her and gave her a back hug. Hopefully his hands on her belly wouldn't upset her though. Luckily Mimi told him that most pregnant women don't like it when people touch their bellies without asking. Perhaps he should have taken it more seriously. "I didn't want to come over empty-handed." He rested his chin on her shoulder. She was a bit shorter then he was, but he didn't mind. That was actually something he was used to. "So is there anything you want to do today?"

Katia smiles softly, but didn't mind at all. "Um, I'm not sure. What would you like to do today? We could get something to eat or go to the park" She says and shrugs as they would think of something in the end. She looks up at him and then giggles softly as she looks at the flowers which were on the dining table. She stretches lightly.

"Well, I don't want to do anything too strenuous for you." He replied. "Yeah, we can always go to the park. We have the whole day to ourselves. So we can always eat later." Brian was pretty patient too. When she stretched, he allowed to lean back into him. "When you're ready, we can go."

Katia nods, "Sure, the park and eating later sounds great!" She says and then began to get ready, she made sure to bring some strawberries in a bag. "Sorry, I just have cravings for strawberries, if I don't have them, I get pretty cranky" She says and giggles softly.

"It's okay. I don't mind." He smiled at the thought. Shortly after Katia grabbed her strawberries, the couple left her apartment. Since it was a beautiful day out. He figured that they could walk. Plus the Park should be close. As soon as they were there, Brian found himself holding hands with her as they began their stroll.

Katia smiles and then squeezes his hand gently. Once they got to a nice bit of shade she lays a blanket down and them say down, patting a space beside her for Brian to sit beside her. She looks at the park, it was so beautiful, and quite peaceful. She leans against the tree she was sitting under and smiles gently.

When she sat down to relax underneath the shade of the tree, Brian sat down next to her. It was quite relaxing to be honest, especially since he had a rough day at work yesterday. Unconsciously, he started holding her close and gently caressed her ever-growing belly, as if the child was his own and as if she was his wife. Perhaps the chance encounter was supposed to be more then what it is now. If she is seven months along now, two months into their relationship, Katia will be giving birth. Sure it made him nervous, but he wasn't going to break up because she was pregnant with someone else's baby.

Katia giggles softly and then leans her head against him, nuzzling him softly. He would be a great father, he was so gentle and sweet. She closes her eyes for a few minutes and then opens them once again. Once time flew by, she looks over to him. "Do you want to go and get something to eat? I don't mind" She says gently.

"If you're hungry, sure. Otherwise, I'd still like to enjoy the sun for just a bit longer." Brian smiled as she leaned her head against him. For their first date, she seemed pretty comfortable. So did he. "You have anything in mind that you wanna eat?" He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.